It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Zimmerman Trial

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by DZAG Wright
Are you currently watching the trial? The witness states she believes it was Trayvon yelling.

I didn't get to see it today. I saw a recap.
A witness states she thinks it's Martin yelling.
Martins father in the police interview said it wasn't his kid.
The FBI says it's impossible to tell from the recording.

If we could know who was yelling and what they were yelling .... we'd have a firm answer.
But It's not looking like we will know. Unless the trial uncovers something we dont' know about ....

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Grimpachi

Was it the white female neighbor? She is super liberal and super biased against zimmerman. As I said above, if zimmerman was on top, there would have been bullet in the ground. Everyone knows it was zimmerman yelling for help, his parents and family said so, trayvons dad initially said it wasn't his son then changed his story when he wised up. ALSO, this most recent witness was killing me. KILLING ME.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

Actually I'm participating in too many other discussions to give this one much time right now. I'll search you out when Zimm is in prison...

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
they are keeping out evidence that trayvon caused fights regularly, and the prosecution wants you to believe zimmerman hunted him down,

Yes, I thought that ruling today was a real clunker. It is now okay for the prosecution to play five old 911 calls Zimmerman made while doing his neighborhood watch duties over the past years ... but the defense can't bring into evidence Martins fights and drug use even though that goes to the heart of the Zimmerman defense.

It's okay to bring up Zimmerman information not relative to that evening ...
BUt the Martin information is out of bounds.
I contend that if it's good for one of them, it's good for the other.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

And zimmermans family said it was their son/family (people who know). Trayvons dad said it wasn't (he would know). People who know trayvon somehow (and likely wouldn't be that familiar with his voice) said it was him.

Trayvon was a notorious fighter and got into fights regularly. I doubt he would be screaming for help while fighting and winning.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 03:28 PM
link   

If zimmerman was on top then there would be a bullet in the ground.

I didn't think of that. Did the bullet pass through the entire body or did it get stuck inside?
And I haven't found any information on powder or powder burns on Martin.
If it was close range like Zimmerman says, there would be powder marks on Martins clothing
or on his body, right?

Has anyone seen any pictures of powder marks or burns?
If so ... that says something (pro-zimmerman). If not ... that says something as well (pro-martin).

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Trayvon was a notorious fighter and got into fights regularly. I doubt he would be screaming for help while fighting and winning.

Which is why the ruling today is really sucky. If Zimmermans five 911 calls while serving as neighborhood watch in the past years are in play, then so should Martins fights and drug use. Either it's all important or none of it is ...

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Where are you getting this information that TM was a notorious fighter from? Based on the minimal amount of damage he is supposed to have caused during his 40 second beating of George, he'd have to be notorious for being unable to finish a helpless opponent.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by IvanAstikov
Based on the minimal amount of damage he is supposed to have caused during his 40 second beating of George, he'd have to be notorious for being unable to finish a helpless opponent.

Did you see the opening statements? Zimmerman had a membership at a Martial Arts Gym.
MMA. Zimmerman had self defense training. I don't recall how much or what level he was at.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Which is why the ruling today is really sucky. If Zimmermans five 911 calls while serving as neighborhood watch in the past years are in play, then so should Martins fights and drug use. Either it's all important or none of it is ...

Again, what evidence do you believe there is that Martin was a regular street fighter? Is there anything as substantial as an actual 911 or non-emergency call, ya know, something official, or something?

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by IvanAstikov

From his txt msgs. Everyone knows about them they just aren't allowed into the trial. He texted pics of drugs and guns, and had txts from friends about fights and txts saying he needed to stop fighting so much. That's the reason they want zimmerman's call history but don't want to allow martins history you can't have one or the other. There is a ton of evidence that doesn't make it to trial, you do realize that right?

Also the braindead girl that caused this whole trial to happen just admitted she lied. So the trial is based on the lie she made and they are moving to impeach her. She might have just set zimmerman free.
edit on 26-6-2013 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Autopsy

Trayvon's autopsy showed that he died of a shot to the heart and that the gun was so close, it had left gunpowder burns on his skin.

Florida Department of Law Enforcement firearms expert Amy Siewert examined Trayvon's gray sweat shirt and gray hoodie for powder burns and wrote that she found them on both garments

Gunshot Residue Distance

Gunshot residues emitted from the muzzle will travel out to distances of approximately 3 and 5 feet in most firearms but in some cases can travel even greater distances. At the 3-5 foot range the gunshot residues may only consist of a few trace particles and make determining the firing distance difficult if not impossible.

As the firearm gets closer to its target the residue concentrations increase and the actual size or diameter to the pattern gets smaller. At around 18-24 inches most firearms will start to deposit considerable concentrations of gunshot residues that may or may not be visible to the eye.

At distances of less than around 12 inches heavy concentrations of visible gunshot residues will normally be deposited.

Seems to me the gun was quite far away if there is no visible gunpowder on his garments.
edit on 6/26/2013 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 03:42 PM
link   
it's quite possible both parties were yelling....that's what happens in fights...if you listen to any sport that requires lots of physical exertion you will hear vocal grunts and yelling...Boxing, weight lifting, even tennis....

Had a few scraps myself where i;ve really had to give that bit extra....i'm sure there was lots of yelling and expletives going on to the point i'm not even sure if it was me doing the swearing and yelling.....ahhh...fun times

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

Thanks.

So there are gunpowder burns which would back up Zimmermans claim of the fight (that's what it looks like to me) .. but at the same time the gunpowder burns could have come from up to 5 feet away which means Zimmerman could have fired on Martin while NOT in a fight. So I guess the gunpowder doesn't back Martin or Zimmerman .. but once again leads to a dead end.

edit on 6/26/2013 by FlyersFan because: added sentence

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 03:44 PM
link   

No they already determined it was an intermediate distance of around 5-6 inches. That meshes with zimmermans account of events. You posted the info and thenn refuted it in the same post??

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Soloprotocol

Have you listened to the call where they are screaming? It's not two guys duking it out in a sporting fight.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

No they already determined it was an intermediate distance of around 5-6 inches.

When did you hear that? Was it evidence in the trial or during the opining statements?

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 03:47 PM
link   

No they already determined it was an intermediate distance of around 5-6 inches. That meshes with zimmermans account of events.

I can see gunpowder around that bullet hole in that picture BH provided.
I hadn't seen any of those death pictures or the gun powder pictures.
And I haven't heard the 5-6 inches. I'll have to watch the trial more ....

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 03:52 PM
link   

What do you think the dark stuff around the bullet hole is? That's gunpoweder residue and it's close to the hole because it was close prox.
I'm not sure, it was during the trial but I honestly can't remember if it was opening statements. Even if it was that just means we're likely to find out just that. If his evidence suggests 5 to 6 inches (as it may have already done), then he would say during opening statement, but I really don't recall when in the last 3 days I heard it.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Also the braindead girl that caused this whole trial to happen just admitted she lied. So the trial is based on the lie she made and they are moving to impeach her.

I guess I missed a whole lot today. I'll have to try to watch more tomorrow.
Who is this person? I'll google up the court recordings from today and read up.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join