It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Zimmerman Trial

page: 42
<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by hounddoghowlie
good even drew a picture for the cops .
showing it now .

Yep. Very helpful in depicting exactly how the 2 were positioned on the ground. NOT!

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by IvanAstikov

Originally posted by hounddoghowlie
good even drew a picture for the cops .
showing it now .

Yep. Very helpful in depicting exactly how the 2 were positioned on the ground. NOT!

very helpful indeed. shows they were on the concrete just as zimmerman said. and that the dark clothed person was on top just as zimmerman said. yes very helpful.
edit on 28-6-2013 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

ETA: remember a picture is worth a thousand words.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 09:59 AM
link   
The prosecutor seems pissed. He sees his case disappearing before his eyes.
The prosecutor is now grasping at straws.

edit on 28-6-2013 by dudeman351 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by dudeman351

He should not be surprised. He knew there was no case to begin with.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 10:07 AM
link   
I wonder how this prosecutor likes eating crow, thought I saw a few black feathers falling from his mouth. This whole thing should never have come to trial. Zimmerman is absolutely innocent, Martin was a typical gang banger. The defense should introduce a motion to dismiss before this thing goes to the Jury, and this dumb ass judge should grant it. Adios Amigos. John

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by TeflonBear
reply to post by LadyGreenEyes

I do and I will. I know he appreciates those who support him. Thanks

You are welcome. Prayers still going from here. This current witness seems most reluctant, and I suspect he's scared. Hopefully, the truth will come out anyway. Even reluctant, everything he says backs up the initial reports.

The PA seems a bit dense, and doesn't ask very good questions, either. If I was on that jury, he would be seriously annoying me by now.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by FlyersFan
Good's testimony so far ....
He saw the fight. He saw Martin on top of Zimmerman. He heard Zimmerman say 'help' 'help'.

"HEARD Zimmerman"... he doesn't say "saw George yell help" - how does he know what George sounds like when he is yelling for help?

Good said that he can't be 100% sure but that he surmised it was the person on the bottom (Zimmerman) said 'help' 'help' because if it were the person on top (Martin) then the yell would have been projecting in his direction and would have been louder, perhaps bouncing off the buildings.

He states he can't be sure now, but that night, he stated he was sure. I think the guy is scared. Earlier, he stated he was reluctant to testify, and would have preferred to remain anonymous. Fortunately, the jury does get to hear about his initial statements, as well as the current ones.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Did you hear that, those of you who think there's no case to answer?

I wonder if O Mara will be as keen to stick to George's fisrt statement as he is to sticking to Good's.
edit on 28-6-2013 by IvanAstikov because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by LadyGreenEyes
The witness has stated clearly, under oath, that the person on top straddled the person on the ground, and had the legs of the person on the ground pinned under their own. We already know that Martin was the person on top. This straddle position was near the sidewalk, and included "downward arm motions", that could have been strikes. The night of the incident, this witness stated the person on top was doing a "ground & pound" to the person on the ground. Meaning, the person was pounding on the person on the bottom, who was pinned.

So, Martin was straddling Z's legs, not his waist? Okay, I know he was tall, but his arms weren't that long that he could be sat on George's legs and still be able to effectivel land blows on George, or control him properly. For that, he'd have to be sat far higher up George's body. Let me catch up on his testimony and we'll discuss this further.

Of course his size was enough that he could do that! Someone several inches taller than another person can easily pin their legs and still punch them in the face, or pound their head in to pavement. Martin would not have had to be any higher up. Plus, his LEGS pinned George's legs. His lower torso could be higher, with the rest of his legs lower, from the very detailed descriptions given by the witness. Every word supports Zimmerman's story, 100%.

Think about this - you can sit near the waist or lower torso of another person, and pin their legs somewhat with yours, if you are close to prone over them. The position of Martin shifted from more prone to raised up.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 10:27 AM
link   

I've watched lots of fights and I've never seen anyone straddling someone below the waist area and remain in control of the person underneath.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
Not looking too good for the prosecution....(or for the communities where the riots will happen)

Agree on the first.....and really hope that you are wrong about the second. If that does happen, it will be in a LOT of places. The attacks against innocent people, that happened "for Trayvon" after this incident, were somewhat widespread.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by IvanAstikov

Do you have any idea how the American justice system works? Its innocent until proven guilty. What that means is its not for the defense to prove innocence. Its up to the prosecution to prove guilt. So all the defense has to do is just put a reasonable doubt in the jury's minds and Zimmerman walks. And all I see is reasonable doubt. There is no smoking gun to Zimmerman's guilt.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 10:31 AM
link   

I've watched lots of fights and I've never seen anyone straddling someone below the waist area and remain in control of the person underneath.

Pay attention. I stated, "The witness has stated clearly, under oath, that the person on top straddled the person on the ground, and had the legs of the person on the ground pinned under their own." Martin's LEGS pinned Zimmerman; that doesn't mean he was straddling his legs. I already explained this once. Pay attention.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by WonderBoi

How do you think the trial will end? Do you think George Zimmerman will be convicted or acquitted? Do you think there will be riots and civil unrest from the verdict?

I don’t think the jury will see enough evidence to convict. The prosecutions star witness was a moron and did more to help Zimmerman than convict him.

As far as rioting, I’m sure there will be some localized rioting. Those people who take part in riots over this don’t care about facts or rule of law; they’ve made up their minds. They are the true racists IMO (hypothetically speaking).

Personally, I hope rioters are dealt with harshly and face the maximum punishment the law provides. There is no place in our society for out of control rioting and the thugs who do it.

BTW…S&F OP! I’ve never seen 42 pages of discussion with only 7 flags and 1 star!!

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by dudeman351
~snip~

And all I see is reasonable doubt. There is no smoking gun to Zimmerman's guilt.

Which won't matter one iota to folks who are looking to pound someones head into concrete, or instigate a riot, at the drop of a hat.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by tjack

Let the riots begin. Us locals are prepared and ready if need be.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Alright......way too tired to read more right now. My pillow is calling. Those watching, with sense, please keep us posted!

back later to catch up.
edit on 28-6-2013 by LadyGreenEyes because: duplicate response

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by LadyGreenEyes

Pay attention. I stated, "The witness has stated clearly, under oath, that the person on top straddled the person on the ground, and had the legs of the person on the ground pinned under their own." Martin's LEGS pinned Zimmerman; that doesn't mean he was straddling his legs. I already explained this once. Pay attention.

So, what you are describing is an even less effective control technique, whereby the attacker is just lying atop his victim, right? How is he supposed to throw down blows on George, or get the leverage to repeatedly slam George's head against the floor, when he's lying on top of him?

Is Good describing a savage beating by an unconcerned thug, or is it just as likely that he was seeing someone trying to get up off someone after they'd slipped while having a standing struggle on wet grass? Whatever he saw, he didn't seem to think George was in that much danger that he needed immediate assistance. Good didn't go inside to find a weapon to protect poor George, he went to get his phone. THAT'S how concerned HE was for George's well being at that moment. Good doesn't look like a wuss. I have a feeling if he'd thought someone was really getting the crap beaten out of them, he'd have been more pro-active than he was.
edit on 28-6-2013 by IvanAstikov because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by dudeman351
reply to post by tjack

Let the riots begin. Us locals are prepared and ready if need be.

like Korean store owners prepared
or hunkered down?

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by hounddoghowlie

Korean store owners prepared.

new topics

top topics

<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join