It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Zimmerman Trial

page: 44
<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by IvanAstikov

Originally posted by seabag

This is what I envision when I hear Zimmerman’s account and what the witness described.

edit on 28-6-2013 by seabag because: (no reason given)

The impression I'm getting is that Trayvons hips were against George's and his legs spread either side of Zimmerman's. That doesn't sound like a very advantageous position for someone who is 40lb lighter than the person below them, unless they have great confidence in their ground fighting abilities, and are able to quickly get into a position like the one in your photo.

Ivan, please don't take this the wrong way because I mean no offense.
Do you know the difference between fiction and reality?
The difference: fiction has to make sense

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 12:43 PM
link   
All the evidence and proof points to Zimmerman being in reasonable fear.. The blood soaked pictures show us Zimmerman beat up, while the autopsy showed us that Martin had no abrasions or marks on him..

Lets look at it this way, if you started beating up a police officer, punched him in the face, put him on the ground and beat that officers head in the ground, the officer will pull his gun and shoot, as any reasonable person would.. Hands down, Zimmerman is an innocent man.... Game over..

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Is it just me or does it seem like the prosecutions choice of witnesses today seem like they should have been called by the defense.

My god this case has been torn apart I just can’t see how the prosecution thought this case should go to trial. The state had to of known their case was crap to begin with. There is a reason they didn’t arrest George that night or following day.

All this has just confirmed to me that this entire trial is nothing but a dog and pony show to appease the MSM community.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by conspiracy nut
one witness says trayvon asked why are you following me?

That witness has already been discredited. Proven to tell lies under oath. So we don't know if that witness really did hear Martin say those words or not. That witness can't be believed.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by IvanAstikov

Dude ... comeon
.... the pictures show very clearly Zimmerman was beat up.
.... the witness to the fight said that Martin was beating Zimmerman. That was testified to under oath.
.... the other witness was asked to identify Zimmerman at the scene and she didn't recognize him because he was beaten up so badly. She testified to that under oath.

Just deal with it. Martin climbed on top of Zimmerman and beat the snot out of him.
AFTER Zimmerman got beat up, he pulled his gun in self defense and shot Martin.
THat's the facts as shown by forensics and sworn unimpeachable testimony.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grimpachi
You have to wonder why the state called that witness proving TM was on top.

The talking heads media in Florida are saying that the Prosecution felt it had to because it was the defenses strongest witness and the prosecution didn't want to look like they were running from him and they didn't want the strongest witness for the defense to be the last thing in the jurors minds before they heard closing statements.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grimpachi
Is it just me or does it seem like the prosecutions choice of witnesses today seem like they should have been called by the defense.

My god this case has been torn apart I just can’t see how the prosecution thought this case should go to trial. The state had to of known their case was crap to begin with. There is a reason they didn’t arrest George that night or following day.

All this has just confirmed to me that this entire trial is nothing but a dog and pony show to appease the MSM community.

The state over charged, going with second degree MURDER??!!

a killing caused by dangerous conduct and the offender's obvious lack of concern for human life. Second-degree murder may best be viewed as the middle ground between first-degree murder and voluntary manslaughter.

Where is the evidence, where is the PROOF, that zimmerman had a lack of concern for life! Where is the proof that zimmerman wanted to kill him.. It is not their.. Zimmerman was watching out for his community.. He had a concern for human life right there. All he did was call and report this guy looking through windows, and wanted to let the police know where he was.. That is when Martin attacked the wrong guy and got shot.. Thats it. Lesson learned hopefully.
criminal.findlaw.com...
edit on 28-6-2013 by starfoxxx because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by dudeman351
Wasn't it raining?

It was raining which easily could have muffled sounds.
It rained hard enough that Zimmermans blood on the sidewalk washed off.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

She also said Tm said he was at his father's place yet nothing show GM was down there. The altercation appears to have started and ended at the other end.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by starfoxxx

So far that seems to be what happened. As others have pointed out, the prosecution’s “star witness” has served only to validate Zimmerman’s account.

If Zimmerman was attacked and feared for his life then he was well within his right to use deadly force. Unless there is a witness that Zimmerman confronted Martin and provoked the attack (which I haven’t seen) then I don’t see how they can convict this guy.

According to Florida law:

782.02 Justifiable use of deadly force.—The use of deadly force is justifiable when a person is resisting any attempt to murder such person or to commit any felony upon him or her…
www.leg.state.fl.us.../0782/0782.html

I hope the jury doesn’t feel pressured to give the guy some sentence even if they believe his actions were justified. In order to convict him of manslaughter, they would have to prove negligence. I don’t see how following someone is negligence. Even though the 911 operator told him not to, a 911 operator has no legal authority to do so. Nobody is obligated to follow orders from an operator. Also, he contacted the police!!! Unless he attacked Trayvon first then there can be no conviction IMO...

edit on 28-6-2013 by seabag because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by starfoxxx
All the evidence and proof points to Zimmerman being in reasonable fear.. The blood soaked pictures show us Zimmerman beat up, while the autopsy showed us that Martin had no abrasions or marks on him..

Lets look at it this way, if you started beating up a police officer, punched him in the face, put him on the ground and beat that officers head in the ground, the officer will pull his gun and shoot, as any reasonable person would.. Hands down, Zimmerman is an innocent man.... Game over..
Where are these "blood soaked" pictures you speak of? I don't see ANY in these photos. This Thread...Page 8

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

As far as i know manslaughter isn't on the table. Its either murder 2 or acquittal. Like I said as far as I know, I may be wrong.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by WonderBoi

I think they were referring to the blood soaked pictures of GZ. Those pictures are readily available for all to see.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by dudeman351
reply to post by seabag

As far as i know manslaughter isn't on the table. Its either murder 2 or acquittal. Like I said as far as I know, I may be wrong.

I think the state can still drop the charges down to manslaughter during the trial however they cannot retry him for manslaughter after the trial it is this trial or never.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Grimpachi

That doesn't seem fair at all. If the state knows they won't win they can lower charges to save face? I remember with the Casey Anthony trial the charges were murder 2 with the lesser charge of manslaughter available from the get go.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 01:32 PM
link   
You know how I know Zimmerman will walk? Because Grantedbail hasn't commented on this thread in a looooooong time. The first thirty something pages are 50% her talking s--t. She must have lost confidence. If Zimmerman does walk she'll never sign in again. She knows she made a fool of herself.

Let me reiterate, I am not emotionally invested in either side. I believe neither of these guys were saints, and after OJ walked I learned a valuable lesson about our justice system.
edit on 28-6-2013 by riffraff because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by WonderBoi
Where are these "blood soaked" pictures you speak of? I don't see ANY in these photos. This Thread...Page 8

Wow, totally missed it by a long shot...

Martin had NO injuries except one gun shot, indicating from the pictures, zimmermans head was being rammed into the concrete after Martin sucker punched him in the nose...

Proof is in the pudding..

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by starfoxxx

Originally posted by WonderBoi

Wow, totally missed it by a long shot...

Martin had NO injuries except one gun shot, indicating from the pictures, zimmermans head was being rammed into the concrete after Martin sucker punched him in the nose...

Proof is in the pudding..
You call that blood SOAKED? Looks photoshopped to me. Even IF it is real, getting your @$$ kicked doesn't give you the right to shoot and kill someone. Amazing he had enough time to pull the trigger.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by starfoxxx

If his head was rammed into the concrete....how did the wounds end up on the top of his head? How come there aren't any LUMPS? Did Trayvon grab George by the ankles and smash his head into the ground, after he sucker punched him, in the nose?

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 01:52 PM
link   
dp

new topics

top topics

<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join