It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Zimmerman Trial

page: 39
<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by LadyGreenEyes

Originally posted by IvanAstikov
reply to post by LadyGreenEyes

For a guy who mentored black kids, he certainly didn't seem to have much ability in communicating with the one he decided was a problem kid on the 26th Feb, 2012.

Now you are being petty. I guess if some guy half a foot taller than you stepped out and asked if you had a problem, and you said no, and he punched you, you would handle it so much better?

Plus, stop the blowing smoke. Zimmerman didn't "decide" anyone was a "problem kid"; he reported suspicious behavior to the police, because of burglaries. Someone 6-foot plus doens't look like a "kid", either. You have nothing.

He was 5ft 11" - it's right there in the autopsy report. Stop trying to make out that Trayvon was threatening-looking to George, especially when the guy has a gun on him and has been training for such encounters for the previous 18mth.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by riffraff

WRONG. Martin's comment was very racist. "Unfortunate"? Why, because it's known he said it, and that messes up the angelic picture so many tried to paint of this guy? He clearly was the racist they wanted to make believe that Zimmerman was. Zimmerman isn't one. Martin was. His comment was of the same order as a white person using the "n" word. His use of the "c" word is no more excusable. The fact that so many seem to think one word isn't even acceptable to print, and the other is, also shows racism, from one side of the issue. Equal means equal, not one side receiving special treatment.

Martin wasn't shot because of hos color, or because he "infringed on" any "etiquette expected of him"; he was shot because he circled back and attacked a man for walking in his own neighborhood, and reporting suspicious activity to the police. His actions, following his comment, show real racism.

There is NO evidence that Zimmerman is racist, and plenty to show that he is NOT. He mentored black kids, and defended a black homeless man who was beaten by police. His own genetics are mixed, also. Claiming that he "might be" racist is nothing but blowing smoke.

Where do you get that martin's statement wasn't racist? How can you state that people claim "blacks" are "somehow" the racists. People are talking about THAT person - Martin - not an entire race. His comment, revealed by a witness AGAINST Zimmerman, shows his real racism. There is no excuse for that from anyone, of any color. It isn't lessened based on the color of the person demonstrating it. Who is playing games here again? Who has a project? Seems clear to me.

THIS!!! Just this!! This is the single most intelligent,lucid comment so far in 38 pages. It is said so perfectly I wish I had the clarity to express so eloquently. This statement is nearly flawless. ....nearly.
But ladygreeneyes, I'm afraid you forgot one scientifically proven and culturally accepted fact: Black people CAN'T be racist. It is genetically embedded on their DNA. Their genome lacks the 'racist' chromosome (I think it's on the 18th pair).

Appreciate that! It did take some careful wording.

Guess I did leave that our, didn't I? Gee, I am so ashamed!

Did you really read all 38 pages? I tried, but haven't been able to handle all of it yet, without becoming to annoyed to post within the guidelines!

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 08:01 AM
link   
@ ladygreeneyes

Trayvon had no fight injuries because George was trying to detain him, not beat the crap out of him, which he could probably have done easily had he made the slightest effort. Or, he'd wasted $1800 of training fees and the people who hired him as a bouncer had made a serious error in judgement.

People who get jobs as bouncers are not afraid of confrontation and tend to be more ready for a fight than your average person. They also tend to have better ability in restraining techniques than your average person, although it can be made more difficult if you have an awkward, resisting person in your grasp. You might even catch a punch on the nose, but that would just tend to anger most bouncers, especially if it was off a skinny teenager.

If you want a link, google "Selma Mora testimony" I sat through it to get a full feel of her testimony, and so should you.

Nothing sloppy about the investigation? If you think that, you obviously haven't looked into this case as carefully as you should have. Straight off the bat you have a crime scene tech who didn't even do the procedural tests for blood traces around where George claims he got his head bashed against the pavement and where the cuts on his head should obviously have left evidence. If she'd done a basic Luminol test, she could have clearly established there was no evidence of blood where George said his head injuries were caused.
edit on 28-6-2013 by IvanAstikov because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 08:02 AM
link   
It appears to me that the media has done what it can to make the public believe Zim is a bad guy and is guilty. So much to unbiased reporting of the news.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Yes. I've REALLY read all 38 pages. It's more entertaining than watching the trial. I've figured out that the truth of what happened falls somewhere between Grantedbail's and Gogo's version of events. I really wish they would just get a room and get it over with. The sexual tension between them is palpable. I bet they'd be a cute couple.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by roadgravel
It appears to me that the media has done what it can to make the public believe Zim is a bad guy and is guilty. So much to unbiased reporting of the news.

The media wouldn't have a circus to report on if Florida didn't have self-defence laws that were wide open to abuse by unscrupulous persons.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 08:15 AM
link   

He was 5ft 11" - it's right there in the autopsy report. Stop trying to make out that Trayvon was threatening-looking to George, especially when the guy has a gun on him and has been training for such encounters for the previous 18mth.

Does this look like 5'11" to you? My husband is 5'10", and he doesn't look nearly that tall next to a counter!

Zimmerman is a lot shorter -

...and could easily feel threatened by someone that much taller, and more fit -

(all pics can be located here - link

Martin was known to be violent, and even spoke of punching a bus driver, to which a cousin aludes in a twitter post - "Yu ain't tell me you swung on a bus driver," link

The gun was under a jacket, and Martin didn't know about it till after he attacked Zimmerman, and was pounding on him. There is no evidence that Zimmerman trained to fight anyone for eighteen months, either. Even if he took some self defense training, that doesn't mean someone could not be faster or stronger.

I don't need to "try to make out" anything, because everything I state is supported by facts.

edit on 28-6-2013 by LadyGreenEyes because: pics didn't link properly

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by FraggleRock

Originally posted by DZAG Wright

At least TWO witnesses are saying they watched the fight. They couldn't see the features of the combatants, but they could see the fight. None of them has said they saw any head bashing. The one woman while on the call with 911 was horrified that George shot the kid. WHY was she not relieved that he did it as his life was in danger?

They saw parts of a physical confrontation in which they couldn't identify anything. The witness from the 911 recording didn't see the confrontation, she heard it take place outside her residence. She said neither she nor her husband looked out the window during the incident, fearing they may get hurt. Her response regarding the shooting of Trayvon was from seeing the aftermath of what took place.

Witness Says Trayvon Was On Top of Zimmerman Beating Him

youtu.be...

George Zimmerman Reenactment Of Trayvon Martin Shooting (Part 2)
youtu.be...

witness account, the guy on the bottom with the red sweater on was yelling help.

Matches Zimmerman's account

red sweater

the defense is doing a lousy job.

edit on 083030p://bFriday2013 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

edit on 083030p://bFriday2013 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 08:19 AM
link   

@ ladygreeneyes

Trayvon had no fight injuries because George was trying to detain him, not beat the crap out of him, which he could probably have done easily had he made the slightest effort. Or, he'd wasted $1800 of training fees and the people who hired him as a bouncer had made a serious error in judgement.

People who get jobs as bouncers are not afraid of confrontation and tend to be more ready for a fight than your average person. They also tend to have better ability in restraining techniques than your average person, although it can be made more difficult if you have an awkward, resisting person in your grasp. You might even catch a punch on the nose, but that would just tend to anger most bouncers, especially if it was off a skinny teenager.

If you want a link, google "Selma Mora testimony" I sat through it to get a full feel of her testimony, and so should you.

Nothing sloppy about the investigation? If you think that, you obviously haven't looked into this case as carefully as you should have. Straight off the bat you have a crime scene tech who didn't even do the procedural tests for blood traces around where George claims he got his head bashed against the pavement and where the cuts on his head should obviously have left evidence. If she'd done a basic Luminol test, she could have clearly established there was no evidence of blood where George said his head injuries were caused.

Again, no links, nothing but statements, that you expect people to take as truth. Sorry, but some of us aren't that gullible. I have watched this case from the beginning, and looked at all sorts of evidence. Provide the links, or don't make the claims. Martin had no fight injuries because he wasn't hit. He sucker punched Zimmerman, knocking him down, then pinned him and kept attacking. You have ZERO evidence of any attempted detention. That never happened.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by riffraff

ROTFLMAO!!!

I might read it all later. Too tired now. The sun is up, and we vampires have to sleep sometime!

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 08:28 AM
link   

He sucker punched Zimmerman, knocking him down, then pinned him and kept attacking.

Without referring to George's self-serving testimony, provide YOUR evidence for these claims, and I'll consider treating your demands for links and copypasta more seriously.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by luciddream
*snip*
Zimmerman's defense went out the window when police told him to stop following him, and he did anyway.
*snip*

Get the facts. The person Zimmerman talked to was a dispatcher, not the police, and thus not allowed to order him to do anything. Plus, the conversation didn't go that way. The dispatcher asked Zimmerman if he could see which direction the "guy" went. Zimmerman left his vehicle to see, trying to be as helpful as possible. When the dispatcher (NOT cop) realized Zimmerman was out of the vehicle, he asked he he was following. Zimmerman said he was, and the dispatcher responded, that< "We don't need you to do that." That isn't an order; it's a recommendation and statement that following might be unsafe for Zimmerman. Zimmerman then immediately agrees, and stops, to head back towards his vehicle.

The prosecution's case went out the window when their "star witness" reported that Martin told her he was "home", but he didn't go inside. He had to have returned to where Zimmerman was (the incident didn't take place at the door of the place where he was staying), and confronted Zimmerman. This proves he wasn't threatened, and that he started the confrontation.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by roadgravel

The media wouldn't have a circus to report on if Florida didn't have self-defence laws that were wide open to abuse by unscrupulous persons.

No excuse. That's the 'it's someone else fault' logic.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 08:35 AM
link   

IF he was taller than 5ft11", that'd just make him more underweight for his size. You can stretch him up to 8ft if you want, but he's not going to get heavier than 158lbs, a considerable weight deficit on George's 204 at the time.

Anyway, here's a link to George's gym membership to confirm that 18mth training I claimed he had.

www.scribd.com...

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Stop trying to make out that Trayvon was threatening-looking to George, especially when the guy has a gun on him and has been training for such encounters for the previous 18mth.

- You don't know what 'threatening looking' to George is.
- Just because Zimmerman had a gun, doesn't mean that he didn't feel threatened.
- Having you head being bashed in is threatening.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 08:41 AM
link   

But, the only evidence for that is Zimmerman's say-so. No witness can confirm it. The injuries really don't match up to what would be expected from a single head slam against a concrete surface, nevermind several. And, now the jury's also expected to believe that after $1600 spent at a top self-defence gym, he couldn't even defend a mount against a 30lb+ lighter opponent, without having to rely on his gun, which conveniently for him, his atttacker supposedly reminded him he was carrying.

Oh, yes, the injuries most certainly DO match up to blows (repeated) against pavement. I personally witnessed a fight in which one person pounded the head of another into pavement. His head looked a lot like Zimmerman's, after several blows.

Where is your PROOF of this claim of MMA lessons? Why is it that you think, even if he did have such lessons, that after sixteen 9the number you claim on page one), he would be some sort of expert fighter??? You don't learn everything in martial arts that quickly.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 08:43 AM
link   

He sucker punched Zimmerman, knocking him down, then pinned him and kept attacking.

Without referring to George's self-serving testimony, provide YOUR evidence for these claims, and I'll consider treating your demands for links and copypasta more seriously.

NONE of my comments are copy-paste, unless they are clearly marked quotes. Some of us have enough intelligence and real education to speak for ourselves.

The evidence is in Zimmerman's statements, and in the witness testimony, which are both supported by the statements from the "star witness". This has already all been posted. You still offer no links. I have offered many, and posted photos.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 08:43 AM
link   
WITNESS 'GOOD' .. the only witness to the fight ...
Just said that Martin was on top on Zimmerman ...
Sworn court testimony

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Is there a rule being alluded to here that a inferior force can never defeat a superior force by surprise or any other method?

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 08:46 AM
link   
WITNESS "GOOD" ... lighter skinned person on the bottom of fight called for help.
Sworn court testimony .... going on now.

top topics

<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join