It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Zimmerman Trial

page: 40
<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by IvanAstikov
reply to post by LadyGreenEyes

IF he was taller than 5ft11", that'd just make him more underweight for his size. You can stretch him up to 8ft if you want, but he's not going to get heavier than 158lbs, a considerable weight deficit on George's 204 at the time.

Anyway, here's a link to George's gym membership to confirm that 18mth training I claimed he had.

www.scribd.com...

Did you look at the photos? Take a close look, and then try telling me that looks like 5'11" to you. Go ahead.

A gym membership proves he paid for a gym membership. It doesn't prove he learned anything. Even so, sixteen lessons (your number) do not give a person "extensive mma training". That's barely a start. i KNOW people that have trained, and it takes a lot more than that to be some sort of expert.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by LadyGreenEyes

But, the only evidence for that is Zimmerman's say-so. No witness can confirm it. The injuries really don't match up to what would be expected from a single head slam against a concrete surface, nevermind several. And, now the jury's also expected to believe that after $1600 spent at a top self-defence gym, he couldn't even defend a mount against a 30lb+ lighter opponent, without having to rely on his gun, which conveniently for him, his atttacker supposedly reminded him he was carrying.

Oh, yes, the injuries most certainly DO match up to blows (repeated) against pavement. I personally witnessed a fight in which one person pounded the head of another into pavement. His head looked a lot like Zimmerman's, after several blows.

Where is your PROOF of this claim of MMA lessons? Why is it that you think, even if he did have such lessons, that after sixteen 9the number you claim on page one), he would be some sort of expert fighter??? You don't learn everything in martial arts that quickly.

I provided the link to the evidence above. It wasn't an aerobics gym he joined, it was a combat-orientated gym that had it's members sign waivers against injuries occurred whilst training. It doesn't sound like the kind of gym where you can join and act the hardman by the weight machine.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
WITNESS "GOOD" ... lighter skinned person on the bottom of fight called for help.
Sworn court testimony .... going on now.

Are you watching online? Where can I watch? Up anyway, and interested. Link would be appreciated, if you have one.

Never mind, found a link. Watching now.
edit on 28-6-2013 by LadyGreenEyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 08:51 AM
link   
according to this video, the person on the stand now testifying knew who was on top, we will see what he claims today, I wouldn't want to be him.

www.youtube.com...
Witness Says Trayvon Was On Top of Zimmerman Beating Him

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by TeflonBear
reply to post by IvanAstikov

"Zimmermans Bumbling ass"? It is clear that you have made your mind up. Do you know George? I only ask because I do. We worked together for 2 years and he is far from a bumbling ass. Why don't you wait until you have heard the facts.

If you still have contact, please let him know a lot of people are praying he's acquitted. It's a terrible thing that he's being put through this.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 08:53 AM
link   

WITNESS 'GOOD' .. the only witness to the fight ...
Just said that Martin was on top on Zimmerman ...
Sworn court testimony

TY, of course the most important witness, and the news keeps cutting away.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by roadgravel
It appears to me that the media has done what it can to make the public believe Zim is a bad guy and is guilty. So much to unbiased reporting of the news.

The media wouldn't have a circus to report on if Florida didn't have self-defence laws that were wide open to abuse by unscrupulous persons.

Us Floridians voted our stand your ground and castle doctrine into law. We got tired of being victims. Florida also has 1.2 million ccl's. More than any other state. We're also allowed suppressors and title 2 and 3 firearms with the correct tax stamps. And we have no limits on magazine capacities.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

www.wftv.com...
No commercials. No cut ins.
But there is a power outage in Florida going on so I'm anticipating a cut out at some point.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Did you look at the photos? Take a close look, and then try telling me that looks like 5'11" to you. Go ahead.

George had plenty of time to look at him and he still didn't feel threatened enough that he felt it imperative that he stayed in his vehicle to observe.

A gym membership proves he paid for a gym membership. It doesn't prove he learned anything. Even so, sixteen lessons (your number) do not give a person "extensive mma training". That's barely a start. i KNOW people that have trained, and it takes a lot more than that to be some sort of expert.

Not knowing anything about the cost of gym memberships or the fees of high level martial arts trainers, I assumed, likely wrongly, that he'd paid for 16 monthly lessons, then, after being given pause for thought, I agreed it was more likely that he was paying for monthly access to the facilities. For all I and you know, he could have been going in for training every night he could during that period he was a member. The one thing that can't be disagreed on is, he is hardly likely to have been worse prepared for a violent encounter after such training, however minimal it was.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Good's testimony so far ....

He saw the fight. He saw Martin on top of Zimmerman. He heard Zimmerman say 'help' 'help'. Good turned to go in the house and call 911. When he did he heard the gun shot. Single shot. (which matches the forensics). He had already turned to go in the house so he didn't see Zimmermans head being slammed on the ground. THat happened when he went in to call 911. So it looks like Zimmerman didn't shoot Martin until after Martin started slamming Zimmermans head into the cement. (if this fella's account is accurate .. which so far it matches the forensics)

If Zimmerman was 'hunting' Martin, Zimmerman wouldn't have called 911 and he wouldn't have waited until after Martin started pounding his head in to shoot him. IMHO.
edit on 6/28/2013 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by dudeman351

It appears to me that the media has done what it can to make the public believe Zim is a bad guy and is guilty. So much to unbiased reporting of the news.

The media wouldn't have a circus to report on if Florida didn't have self-defence laws that were wide open to abuse by unscrupulous persons.

Us Floridians voted our stand your ground and castle doctrine into law. We got tired of being victims. Florida also has 1.2 million ccl's. More than any other state. We're also allowed suppressors and title 2 and 3 firearms with the correct tax stamps. And we have no limits on magazine capacities.

You say that like it's a good thing, and as if anyone not prepared for the black zombie apocalypse is lacking in his/her patriotic duties.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 09:02 AM
link   

reply to post by IvanAstikov

I am telling you exactly what the FBI said. And you have heard this all before. The FBI said it's impossible to use voice recognition and know if it's Martin or Zimmerman. IMPOSSIBLE.

That doesn't answer the question of why their top of the range equipment didn't pick up the threats Zimmerman claimed TM made, seconds before he got shot.

"Top of the range equipment"? A recording of a 911 call, made from someone's PHONE?

You really are fishing! I have listened to ALL of the 911 calls from that night, when they were released online a short time after the event. The calls, screams for help, were LOUD, and they didn't sound very clear, but you expect spoken words to have been picked up?

Unreal.......

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 09:03 AM
link   

He saw the fight. He saw Martin on top of Zimmerman. He heard Zimmerman say 'help' 'help'.

"HEARD Zimmerman"... he doesn't say "saw George yell help" - how does he know what George sounds like when he is yelling for help?

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by LadyGreenEyes

I do and I will. I know he appreciates those who support him. Thanks

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 09:05 AM
link   
on the scrolling text
witness on stand now said dark clothing on top bottom had white or red

live stream.

www.wftv.com...

edit on 28-6-2013 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 09:08 AM
link   

He saw the fight. He saw Martin on top of Zimmerman. He heard Zimmerman say 'help' 'help'.

"HEARD Zimmerman"... he doesn't say "saw George yell help" - how does he know what George sounds like when he is yelling for help?

Good said that he can't be 100% sure but that he surmised it was the person on the bottom (Zimmerman) said 'help' 'help' because if it were the person on top (Martin) then the yell would have been projecting in his direction and would have been louder, perhaps bouncing off the buildings.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Witness Good .... now being questioned by the defense. And Good is actually being kinda difficult with the defense attorney. Even though Good is a defense witness. Funny. Both sides have their own witness' being difficult to them. The teams should have switched witness lists or something.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by dudeman351

You say that like it's a good thing, and as if anyone not prepared for the black zombie apocalypse is lacking in his/her patriotic duties.

It is a good thing. What do you think it was that started the revolution? It wasn't taxes, it was when the redcoats went for our arms. This country was founded by gunrunners and bootleggers. And I am damn proud of my heritage. The American people have a God given right to defend themselves. We will put up with a lot but when you start to infringe on our right to bear arms we will stand up. Your rights end where mine begin. Just like Zimmerman. His rights were being infringed and he took the trash out. Good job and good riddance..

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 09:12 AM
link   

wow, why would the guy beating the guy on the bottom be yelling for help?

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Lets not forget a 17 year old football player is inherently going to be in better shape than most men in their late 20's. The weight difference is not significant. Those who think it is are just grasping for a reason to hang Z.

new topics

top topics

<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join