It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Zimmerman Trial

page: 45
<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by WonderBoi

It does give you the right to defend yourself when your head is being bounced on a side walk. Florida statute gives you the right to use deadly force in the commission of a forcible felony. Assault and Battery is a forcible felony.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Even IF it is real, getting your @$$ kicked doesn't give you the right to shoot and kill someone.

If you’re in fear for your life, it certainly does. Also, there was a clear disparity of force. Both of these circumstances justify deadly force.

You’re coming across as quite the apologist. Why is that? What evidence have you seen that makes you so sure this is murder beyond a reasonable doubt?

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Police officers have killed for much less. Look at the fullerton police department scandal, go look it up.. A police officer would shoot you in this situation, why should a citizen have to sit back and be attacked by FELONY assault.. In FLORIDA, IF SOMEONE is felony assaulting you, committing a felony against you, you have the right to stand your ground and save yourself in that death defying situation.. Please go read up, know nothing about this case, OR FLORIDA LAW.... Stand your ground!!

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by WonderBoi

Originally posted by starfoxxx

Where are these "blood soaked" pictures you speak of? I don't see ANY in these photos. This Thread...Page 8

Wow, totally missed it by a long shot...

Martin had NO injuries except one gun shot, indicating from the pictures, zimmermans head was being rammed into the concrete after Martin sucker punched him in the nose...

Proof is in the pudding..
edit on 28-6-2013 by starfoxxx because: (no reason given)
You call that blood SOAKED? Looks photoshopped to me. Even IF it is real, getting your @$$ kicked doesn't give you the right to shoot and kill someone. Amazing he had enough time to pull the trigger.

photoshopped !? you do realize these photos were taken in the back of the police patrol car right, and that if they were not the real one the police would have come out and said so.

Even IF it is real, getting your @$$ kicked doesn't give you the right to shoot and kill someone.

it does if you think that you will continued to be beaten as to cause serious injury, you know he could have busted his nose so bad that he would require surgery to fix his nose, or could have had his skull busted open, or even been beatin to the point of death.

so you mean to tell me that if some beats you like that you don't have the right to shot to kill.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Also, why is the second picture so blurry, in this day and age of digital photography??? They managed to get an up-close and personal shot of his mug, why didn't they manage to get a better picture of his dome??? This is all STAGED "Wag the Dog", B.S.!!! That's what i believe.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Wow you haven’t paid attention at all have you. Photoshopped??? Didn’t you say you thought the whole thing was staged as well?

Sorry but we are planted in reality here paying attention to the case. I have no idea what you are doing but it seems like trolling to me. Are you even watching the trial? because it sure doesn't seem like you are.

BTW it is called self-defense so you are wrong because it does give you the right to shoot your attacker.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by hounddoghowlie

If someone breaks into my home, i have a right to shoot and kill. If i'm getting my @$$ kicked in a street fight....well....that's my problem for not knowing how to defend myself, properly. Maybe George should have learned how to fight.

I still can't see how this guy gets "sucker punched", in the nose; dropped and slammed into the concrete, yet still has time to draw his weapon and open fire? Come on man. IF he had skills like that....how come he got his arse kicked???

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Also, why is the second picture so blurry, in this day and age of digital photography??? They managed to get an up-close and personal shot of his mug, why didn't they manage to get a better picture of his dome??? This is all STAGED "Wag the Dog", B.S.!!! That's what i believe.

Its obvious you know nothing of Florida statute.

776.08 Forcible felony.—“Forcible felony” means treason; murder; manslaughter; sexual battery; carjacking; home-invasion robbery; robbery; burglary; arson; kidnapping; aggravated assault; aggravated battery; aggravated stalking; aircraft piracy; unlawful throwing, placing, or discharging of a destructive device or bomb; and any other felony which involves the use or threat of physical force or violence against any individual.

www.flsenate.gov...

Brush up on Florida law then get back to us.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 02:07 PM
link   

If someone breaks into my home, i have a right to shoot and kill. If i'm getting my @$$ kicked in a street fight....well....that's my problem for not knowing how to defend myself, properly. Maybe George should have learned how to fight.

I still can't see how this guy gets "sucker punched", in the nose; dropped and slammed into the concrete, yet still has time to draw his weapon and open fire? Come on man. IF he had skills like that....how come he got his arse kicked???

these two statements prove that you have not even paid attention to any thing that has been presented. or even watched the trial.

time and time again witness have said they were fighting on the ground, which is consistent to what zimmerman said.

it's a shame too because, as the op you might want to pay a little more attention to the details.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grimpachi

Wow you haven’t paid attention at all have you. Photoshopped??? Didn’t you say you thought the whole thing was staged as well?

Sorry but we are planted in reality here paying attention to the case. I have no idea what you are doing but it seems like trolling to me. Are you even watching the trial? because it sure doesn't seem like you are.

BTW it is called self-defense so you are wrong because it does give you the right to shoot your attacker.
1st off....i started this thread; not sure how you think i'm "trolling". Second, it seems like you're trying to troll and form opinions by saying Trayvon "attacked" George had every "right" to defend himself. But, wasn't George stalking Trayvon? So, didn't Trayvon have the "right" to defend himself?

And yes, i said the whole thing is staged. Lots of B.S. and inconsistencies. I'm looking forward to the outcome. I'm just wondering which way it will sway. Will there be riots over this, more gun legislation, or both?

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Ha! Geraldo Rivera is on right now and hes saying it was self defense and the state has no case

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by hounddoghowlie

these two statements prove that you have not even paid attention to any thing that has been presented. or even watched the trial.

time and time again witness have said they were fighting on the ground, which is consistent to what zimmerman said.

it's a shame too because, as the op you might want to pay a little more attention to the details.
I've seen the details. Not interested in the rest of the fabrications. It's consistent to what "Zimmerman said". Too bad Trayvon isn't here to "defend" himself. Still, nothing constitutes killing someone, during a street fight! END OF STORY! Sounds like some "gangsta" shiznit, homie! IF they were both bangers, there would have been retaliations over this!

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Still, nothing constitutes killing someone, during a street fight!

Battery

Sounds like some "gangsta" shiznit, homie! IF they were both bangers, there would have been retaliations over this!

So if both were bangers, killing in retaliation OK.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by starfoxxx

Where are these "blood soaked" pictures you speak of? I don't see ANY in these photos. This Thread...Page 8

getting your @$$ kicked doesn't give you the right to shoot and kill someone.:

You can keep saying this until you're blue in the face( in fact you have) it still isn't true.

Moral of the story: don't start nothing, there won't be nothing.
edit on 28-6-2013 by riffraff because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 02:20 PM
link   

I've seen the details. Not interested in the rest of the fabrications. It's consistent to what "Zimmerman said". Too bad Trayvon isn't here to "defend" himself. Still, nothing constitutes killing someone, during a street fight! END OF STORY! Sounds like some "gangsta" shiznit, homie! IF they were both bangers, there would have been retaliations over this!

so if in a street fight, someone is trying to do serious bodly harm to you or even kill you. you don't think you have the right to kill them first.

do not let any thugs find out your real name and where you live and catch you on the street.

edit on 28-6-2013 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 02:23 PM
link   
I still think its self defense.

Trayvon lost zimmerman when he was being followed... Trayvon doubled back to find him and engaged him after calling his friend.

the scuffled ensued...

Zimmerman was having his head bashed into the concrete... you know... where your brain is... if that's gone you're gone. Again that's self defense. (heck i ever heard that trayvon was reaching for his gun and in the struggle it went off) so either self defense or misfire... innocent.

this is a witch hunt, not a trial.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 02:29 PM
link   

so if in a street fight, someone is trying to do serious bodly harm to you or even kill you. you don't think you have the right to kill them first.

do not let any thugs find out your real name and where you live and catch you on the street.

edit on 28-6-2013 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)
I'm from the streets. I've lived in some of the toughest streets in America. I've fought my way through life. I come from the school of hard knox. I still don't see how this guy was getting beat up soooooooo bad, he managed to find time to grab his weapon and shoot. Those little scrapes he got, and the little trickle of blood, HARDLY looks like a FUBAR beating, like people are trying to portray. You all must've never been in a fight before. Soft lives you've lived!!!

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 02:33 PM
link   

id like to see you in a similar situation and have it played out your way.

lets see how you'd actualy handle it instead of trying to be a super hero keyboard cowboy bragging about your street smarts.

you're not Zimmerman, its unfair to compare you and him. people are different, brought up and raised differently. just because you'd handle it in your own way doesn't mean he's in the wrong. it only means that YOU would handle it differently.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Some people may believe they have the right the beat and injure another person. Many people know they have the right to not be beaten.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Have you ever had someone try to do serious bodily harm to you? I have on several occasions and never once can I remember a point during any of these fights that I distinctly thought "This guy is trying to kill me!" I've always been too busy defending myself to be allowing thoughts to enter my head.

new topics

top topics

<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>

join