It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yahweh...Enki in disguise?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 06:11 AM
link   
reply to post by BDBinc

What do i need to understand...???...perhaps nothing more with regards to Enki, but there is an unknown factor comes into play at the end of the story were Inanna has taken the Divine Powers from Enki

126-128. Enki spoke to holy Inana: "In the name of my power, in the name of my abzu, I will establish …… in my abzu for the woman."

129-130. (Inana speaks) "Why has this one now entered here? …… taking the divine powers from me?"

131-142.
3 lines fragmentary(A third deity speaks) "May the …… in your name!"

etcsl.orinst.ox.ac.uk...#

……."
reply to post by IntrinsicMotivation

There are many sources stating that Ea is derivative of Enki, here's a good one;

oracc.museum.upenn.edu...

reply to post by spannera

This is the sacred marriage of Inanna;

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 12-6-2013 by Kantzveldt because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 06:30 AM
link   
kantzveldt

she takes them but he gets them back. i think inana is isis, as well. if you do a comparative analysis of the story of them both, little things start popping up and they get bigger and bigger by the time it's over with.

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 06:38 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

Well it's a very strange ending i know that much, given the great length of the story, Ninsubur fighting off on behalf of Inanna seven times challenges from Enki to get the Divine Powers to the Kulaba district of Uruk, and their happiness at achieving this, and the precise listing of what they had obtained, a third Divine Party seems to suddenly step in and take them off her, probably restoring them back to Enki.

That really could only have been Anu, yet she doesn't seem to recognise this third party...it's a mystery.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

edit on 12-6-2013 by Kantzveldt because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 07:02 AM
link   

I wonder how these events all got reported. People are quoted and actions described as if it was being recorded. hmmmmmmmmmmm

seriously, I would like to know what type of conduit all this information was funneled through. I find the Tablet(s) of destiny and the MEs very interesting. They totally sound like technology such as computers and equipment/tools.

For me, the gist of what you're talking about is very plausible and personally I bet is basically the truth of what is going on. I just don't like the idea of our creator playing tricks with our lives. What is so wonderful about that? You know, why is He (?) so enigmatic and vague? Why not just tell us like it is and allow us to utilize our power of free will? You can't expect children to become responsible adults if you talk to them like children their whole lives.

I wonder whether or not the Ea/Marduk clan are already running our lives. If so I don't worship them. The Age of Aquarius (the water bearer) is supposed to be better than this. We need free energy, that way we can become decentralized in culture, autonomous and non-polluting and the global population could be infinitely higher. Why would a benevolent god keep Its flock in such a perpetual state of ignorance and insecurity? sounds like an A-hole to me.

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

the bottomless pit has a gate that has to be unlocked, apparently enki locked it back in babel, thus the closing of the gate of the gods (destruction of babel tower) at the time. that means he had the keys to it.

Can you elaborate on this? I don't understand what you're saying. Thanks.

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by undo
enki put abzu to sleep. now if abzu was water, not a deity, that means enki put water to sleep. he stilled the water. personally, i think it's a metaphor about the creation of matter from a wormhole or blackhole that formed in the ocean (thus its connection to the abyss/bottomless pit references and why the e.abzu rises from the abyss, where it was created). the bottomless pit has a gate that has to be unlocked, apparently enki locked it back in babel, thus the closing of the gate of the gods (destruction of babel tower) at the time. that means he had the keys to it.

i think a person who has studied revelation will start noticing big clues here. it's all tangled up though! logic puzzle grid needed to unravel it.

sleeping water=Dead Sea

maybe that's what the Bible Code obelisk is doing under the mud at Lisan? we should dig there

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by undo
kantzveldt

she takes them but he gets them back. i think inana is isis, as well. if you do a comparative analysis of the story of them both, little things start popping up and they get bigger and bigger by the time it's over with.

You might want to add Ishtar to that list.

In fact, I have to keep checking the list to remember who is who and where.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Kantzveldt

you have nothing to worry about from Yahweh. The scrolls and texts written are all minorly different because
Of the events that happened were so significant.

It was recorded how it was told. And if it was told with a bias towards any of the characters. Than the story is not truthful.

Trickster maybe. But benevolent. He saved all those people and ensured the survival of the human race.
Many of the Mesopotamian scrolls and texts were written by priests of ba'al for later confusion when they would be found.

To know the truth would be very very difficult. What ever was written is the oppinion of those who wrote it.
Anyone can claim to of been Enki when and wrote that.

As far as i know, If i were to ever create texts i would do it on emerald or ruby. I wouldn't do it on clay. Sorry...
but that was probably written by a priest. Could of been Yahwehs priest could of been ba'als priest.
Either way ba'al is the one who breaths poison out of his mouth and kills the land.

Yahweh is here only to provide us with the truth from which has been so tainted.
Trickster maybe, but maybe that's because its the ultimate personality?
I have and always will be benevolent. And Earth will and has always been my home. And i don't plan on leave before and after ascension. You humans are so lost. Plus i do honestly love the landscape here. And besides the world is already made and set up so perfectly as to prevent constant natural disasters. I rather like it here, Don't know about the rest of you. But i plan on keeping earth. You guys can leave elsewhere to like... hades or something if you don't like it.

Reap what you sow. We are all pagans. Children of cinder. Eaters of Seed. Here us. Here us. Here us.

bone to bloom. fast to feast. bone to bloom. Fast to feast . bone to bloom. fast to feast.

edit on 12-6-2013 by CrypticSouthpaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by bottleslingguy

I wonder how these events all got reported. People are quoted and actions described as if it was being recorded. hmmmmmmmmmmm

seriously, I would like to know what type of conduit all this information was funneled through. I find the Tablet(s) of destiny and the MEs very interesting. They totally sound like technology such as computers and equipment/tools.

For me, the gist of what you're talking about is very plausible and personally I bet is basically the truth of what is going on. I just don't like the idea of our creator playing tricks with our lives. What is so wonderful about that? You know, why is He (?) so enigmatic and vague? Why not just tell us like it is and allow us to utilize our power of free will? You can't expect children to become responsible adults if you talk to them like children their whole lives.

I wonder whether or not the Ea/Marduk clan are already running our lives. If so I don't worship them. The Age of Aquarius (the water bearer) is supposed to be better than this. We need free energy, that way we can become decentralized in culture, autonomous and non-polluting and the global population could be infinitely higher. Why would a benevolent god keep Its flock in such a perpetual state of ignorance and insecurity? sounds like an A-hole to me.

Marduk/ Enlil, or Lord of the Command, is who is running the show today (only a guess). He is referenced as Lord God in the Old Testament.

I know it is difficult with the different names that are ascribed to these people, but was that not the purpose of the story of the tower of Babel?

I am still thinking that the serpent (Enki) is the good guy who gets a bad rap (concerning the OT).

Enlil, Lord of the Command, very much fits the OT Yahweh. Enlil established himself as head diety and Yahweh had his people destroy all other images of gods (idols) and said there shall be no other before me. Can you see the similarities?

Enlil, Lord of the Command - Look at how the religion was used by a group of people to spread throughout the world by means of death, destruction and conquest, in the name of a supreme god. This is fitting Enlils MO

On a different view. Sitchin in “The Wars of Gods and Men”

page 80
The choice of Enlil for the mission might have been a necessary one, but it must have been an agonizing one as well; for it only sharpened the rivalry and jealousy between the two half-brothers. For Enki was the firstborn son of Anu by Id, one of his six concubines, and could have expected to follow Anu on Nibiru’s throne.
Butthen- as in the biblical tale of Abraham, his concubine Hagar, and his half-sister wife Sarah- Anu’s half-sister wife Antum bore him a son, Enlil. And by the Nibiruan rules of succession- so faithfully adopted by the biblical patriarch- Enlil became the legal heir instead of Enki.

Now I am not trying to draw on Sitchin’s views as I have used my college text book so far in this discussion. But when I listed the quick definitions of the gods in my last post it said Ea (Enki) was a son of Apsu and Marduk (Enlil). Although the lineage chart I posted shows Enlil under Ea (Enki) I am thinking that Sitchin’s explanation helps to make some sense out of this.

Then again who really knows?

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Of course Jesus/Joshua/Yah-shua means Yah is my salvation, but that cannot indicate that Jesus is YAH., as it denotes reliance upon.

The man was reliant upon his own Spirit which is Yahweh, the Son of God who was also Melki-Tsedek the King of Righteousness who has no mother and no father and no end of days. Jesus the man is the Ark of Testimony and the Temple bearing the fullness of God in him, this is why he is called the Son of God and Son of Man. The symbolism of the Ark of the Covenant, the red acacia wood overlaid with gold represent the ordinary wood overlaid with Divinity, yet at the same time him being the Temple is also the Groom, awaiting his Bride (city/people).

The Son of God is the manifestation of Father's Glory, his Light and Power that created all things. I didn't say he was an idol, you did by calling him a babylonian god which are nothing more than stone dolls people made with their hands, which is why Abraham smashed all of his father Terah's babylonian idols before he left Haran. Abraham woke up to the reality that people were worshipping their toys.

edit on 12-6-2013 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined
reply to post by undo

the bottomless pit has a gate that has to be unlocked, apparently enki locked it back in babel, thus the closing of the gate of the gods (destruction of babel tower) at the time. that means he had the keys to it.

Can you elaborate on this? I don't understand what you're saying. Thanks.

in the story called the namshub of enki, it says that he confused the languages and so forth, relating back to the tower of babel incident. i had established a theory that the abyss was the same thing as enki's abzu, and that he had closed it during the babel event, which is why the story claims that enki had put abzu to sleep.

here's the relevant quote:

Once upon a time, there was no snake, there was no scorpion,

There was no hyena, there was no lion,

There was no wild dog, no wolf,

There was no fear, no terror,

Man had no rival.

In those days, the land Shubur-Hamazi,

Harmony-tongued Sumer, the great land of the me of princeship,

Uri, the land having all that is appropriate,

The land Martu, resting in security,

The whole universe, the people well cared for,

To Enlil in one tongue gave speech.

Then the lord defiant, the prince defiant, the king defiant,

Enki, the lord of abundance, whose commands are trustworthy,

The lord of wisdom, who scans the land,

The leader of the gods,

The lord of Eridu, endowed with wisdom,

Changed the speech in their mouths, put contention into it,

Into the speech of man that had been one.

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Nice post. I also did some research and found a lesser known Egyptian moon god iah,yah,jah. Hebrew for moon is YAHreach.The city of Jericho is called the city of the moon to this day. Alot of their names end iah like Jeremiah,Isaiah,Hezekiah, there are lots more.

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 09:17 AM
link   
addendum to my post above:

the word babel was called confusion in the bible, because of what happened there, but the actual word means gate of the god(s). i was already pretty sure the abyss/bottomless pit was related to the gate of the gods, and was pretty sure abzu was the same thing. so enki had closed the gate. the bible references the event as if humans were about to get themselves into trouble again, somehow relating it to events prior to the flood and the gate had something to do with the trouble.

enuma elish says that when enki put abzu to sleep or killed abzu or both, tiamat mated with kingu instead. i believe tiamat was the wormhole that was generated by the gate of the gods, and whoever was controlling the gates, opened the gate wherever the kingu gate was, instead (since abzu gate had been closed up)

at that point, tiamat starts pumping out these odd sounding men like scorpion men, which sounds like the strange things that come out of the abyss/bottomless pit in revelation 9. to me, it sounded like an alien invasion, and so to protect the people, enki closed the abzu. i theorize that kingu gate was on another planet or moon, like our moon for example or even mars.
edit on 12-6-2013 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Scorpion men is libra and used to be called scorpions claws.

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

According to the Bible, the Abyss is where demons are cast and Satan will be locked up during the Millennial period.

If Apzu was the god that personified the primordial abyss of sweet waters, this would make sense to me based on all of the Bible verses I posted earlier regarding the water from underneath the earth.

ETA: Just for fun...

"Inner Earth May Hold More Water Than the Seas"

news.nationalgeographic.com...
edit on 12-6-2013 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by celticdog

I think the connection with the moon is that the moon controls the tides, and that therefore a God of the sea should have this aspect.

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined
reply to post by undo

According to the Bible, the Abyss is where demons are cast and Satan will be locked up during the Millennial period.

If Apzu was the god that personified the primordial abyss of sweet waters, this would make sense to me based on all of the Bible verses I posted earlier regarding the water from underneath the earth.

ETA: Just for fun...

"Inner Earth May Hold More Water Than the Seas"

how would some dirt and rocks stop demons ? the abyss has a gate and is currently locked.

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Here is some food for thought.

Enki/ Ea portrayed as the serpent of the OT.

As I pointed out earlier, Enki/ Ea is credited with creating and helping humans.

According to the OT it was the serpent that intervened and helped open adam and eve's eyes.

Then the so called devil/ satan was ascribed the term Lucifer I believe in the greek translation which means bright and shining one (correct me if I am wrong).

This leads me back to Enki, the one who helped enlighten humans.

Then you have the Dragon emperor of China & Quetzalcoatal (sorry if misspelled typing on my phone), both serpent type figures.

Just throwing that out there

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by IntrinsicMotivation
Here is some food for thought.

Enki/ Ea portrayed as the serpent of the OT.

As I pointed out earlier, Enki/ Ea is credited with creating and helping humans.

According to the OT it was the serpent that intervened and helped open adam and eve's eyes.

Then the so called devil/ satan was ascribed the term Lucifer I believe in the greek translation which means bright and shining one (correct me if I am wrong).

This leads me back to Enki, the one who helped enlighten humans.

Then you have the Dragon emperor of China & Quetzalcoatal (sorry if misspelled typing on my phone), both serpent type figures.

Just throwing that out there

knowledge, at the time, was sex. to know was to have sex with. adam KNEW his wife and she begat. the tree of knowledge was dna related to procreation. we didn't personally do anything, instead, we became procreative, and this was against enlil's vision for his planet. enki was trying to solve the problem presented to him, which was how to always have someone working on the mining projects, even when the anunnaki were not present to ensure it. the junior anunnaki were over worked and didn't have any replacements so they could have a vacation and etc.

it also happens that the hormones which drive procreation also drive survival of the fittest behaviors, leading to the belief that the fall was because of sin as a result of imbibing from the tree of knowledge.

to solve the problem of eternal procreators, enlil took it to the council and demanded that humans have their lifespans shortened. this resulted in the rest of the fall narrative, where the dna responsible for full body regeneration, was blocked (the serpent (dna) lost its legs). the way to the tree of life was blocked.

edit on 12-6-2013 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

And that would mimic the fact that Enki/ Ea rebelled against Enlil/ Marduk who had proclaimed himself the king of gods/ deities or Most High.

To me it makes sense when viewed this way that in the OT Yahweh = Enlil the king of gods (no other before me) and Enki = serpent who enlightened man and rebelled against Enlil or Yahweh.

I will admit that I do enjoy a good puzzle
as well as the various input and research from fellow members

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join