It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Father must use destruction to get mans attention

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 02:41 AM
link   
reply to post by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Oh, and if you believe Jesus had father's spirit within him, why do you call him "brother"? Shouldn't you be calling him father instead?

No. I will still talk to Father above, there will be no need for me to use Brother for speech to Father. I call him Brother, because that is what I am to call him.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 02:43 AM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

But you would know the difference?

See what I mean?

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by 3NL1GHT3N3D1
reply to post by jhill76

But you would know the difference?

See what I mean?

Yes, all would have been briefed on the parameters of said setup. As well, I would see both of them while in the presence of.

edit on 27-5-2013 by jhill76 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 02:49 AM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

How do you "know" though?

I don't think you do know, you just say you do. You may believe you do but that doesn't mean it is so. It's an easy scapegoat for you to say so to fit your argument, which is convenient.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 02:52 AM
link   

reply to post by jhill76

How do you "know" though?

I don't think you do know, you just say you do. You may believe you do but that doesn't mean it is so. It's an easy scapegoat for you to say so to fit your argument, which is convenient.

I have my sight and hearing for the unseen. Here is a thread on this:
See the others here, when others cannot

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by pthena
reply to post by Akragon

Ultimately its Gods choice... He gives what is needed for each person to learn... If you take your own path... You will run into various issues along the way... How you deal with said issues helps your learning

This sounds like you're thinking of God as a micro-manager. And it sounds like what children's Sunday School teachers might say.

I like the guardian angel version better. If you're going to be anthropomorphize-ing spirit beings, it seems safer to do it about the daemons rather than God.

Since i've never seen an angel or a spirit in my life... I don't even know if they exist... So i can only assume they do by what others have experienced...

On the other hand i know God "micro manages" as you've put it... I have seen it with my own eyes many times... Almost daily these days actually...

I don't know anything about angels or guardians... Jhill told me i have a soldier watching over me... I still don't know what that means.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 02:58 AM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

Have you ever heard of hallucinations or schizophrenia? That's what that sounds like to me. They are very real phenomena.

Not saying you have either of them, but I can't fathom how mermaids could exist, especially those that only a particular person sees.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 02:59 AM
link   

reply to post by Akragon

So you are just assuming that god made you trip over that rock?

No offense, I usually really enjoy your thoughts on most things and agree with you on almost everything, but you are coming off like a Christian on this particular issue. I respect your opinion, you know that, I hope, but it seems like you are making excuses to justify your belief. Just my opinion of course, hopefully that will not make you think any differently of me.

How would you explain not tripping over that rock and ending up being mauled by the bear? Unfortunate things happen to people every single day that lead to death.

What if you tripping over that rock lead to another hiker running into that bear instead of you? Why would god choose to save you over the other hiker and then allow him to suffer a horrible death instead of you?

We are dealing with "ifs" here, aren't we?

You say that you can't know what's going on behind the scenes yet act like you know that god chooses for us sometimes. If you don't know then you don't know.

I only know what i know... These things arn't easy to explain to someone else without sounding all high and mighty...

In the case of that person being mauled by a bear... That would be Karmic debt.... Which has a ripple effect... Said persons death would be a lesson to those that knew him and loved him... They have to learn how to deal with the loss...

Unfortunately most people hate that answer... And i usually don't answer that type of question other then by just saying Karma...

Don't worry about my feelings towards you... I don't judge others... You are free to believe what you will...

But know that everything has a reason behind it

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 03:00 AM
link   

reply to post by jhill76

Have you ever heard of hallucinations or schizophrenia? That's what that sounds like to me. They are very real phenomena.

Not saying you have either of them, but I can't fathom how mermaids could exist, especially those that only a particular person sees.

It is not mermaids, but spirits in the unseen. They see them as what they can handle. Some can not handle seeing the arch in his true form for example.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 03:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

So you "know" that god chooses for us behind the scenes? Sorry if that's not what you meant, but that's what I gathered from the first sentence.

What was the reason for the Hebrews killing all those people in the OT? If god chooses for us sometimes, then why didn't he choose to stop those killings from happening by sending a tornado or something? Why not give them a plague to stop their pillaging?

What if the reason for everything is simply for them to happen and for people to have absolute, unlimited free will, no matter the consequences?

If god sets things in motion as you say, and he doesn't approve of killing, then why doesn't he set in motion things to stop all killings and genocides? The reason is because he allows absolute free will, no limits whatsoever. At least in my opinion.

Didn't you say that we can't know what happens "behind" the scenes? If so, how can you know that there is a reason "behind" everything?
edit on 27-5-2013 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 03:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

These things arn't easy to explain to someone else without sounding all high and mighty...

This is understood, I try to explain these "other" things in plain language, but many still assume I am above others when doing this.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 03:11 AM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

How do you know they are real and not just figments of your imagination? They may be real to you, but that doesn't mean they are "real" in a general sense.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 03:11 AM
link   
reply to post by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

If god sets things in motion as you say, and he doesn't approve of killing, then why doesn't he set in motion things to stop all killings and genocides?

There are times when Father gives the order for above to step back, and observe how man can do it on his own, then above comes back in to fix and do what is needed.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 03:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

On the other hand i know God "micro manages" as you've put it... I have seen it with my own eyes many times... Almost daily these days actually...

People used to say to me that I seemed to live a charmed life - things just working out. I didn't know what it meant at the time. I thought that was just life.

So I got upset, "And exactly how does that help anyone else?" I asked. And maybe my life isn't so charmed as it was.

I don't think bad things happening to people is because they're bad people or anything. Jesus said that the Father brings rain and shine on the righteous and the unrighteous. Then the opposite is true also. I don't think it has to do with micro-managing.
edit on 27-5-2013 by pthena because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 03:16 AM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

See what I mean? You have an answer for everything.

You state that as if it is a fact. Is it fact or just your opinion?

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Unfortunately guys im actually at work right now... And i've been screwing around here neglecting my duties

I will get to both of your replies when i get home in a few hours...

I gotta mop and deal with some unpleasant things right now...

I'll be back later

Love you guys!

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 03:18 AM
link   
reply to post by pthena

I think that points toward everything being random. The "rain on the righteous and unrighteous" part.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 03:18 AM
link   

reply to post by jhill76

See what I mean? You have an answer for everything.

You state that as if it is a fact. Is it fact or just your opinion?

It is of fact. If you need to validate that in which I speak, ask Father for it to be revealed. If it is of pure, and time, he will grant.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 03:19 AM
link   

reply to post by jhill76

I don't know many who do 'see', that ever see 'mermaids'...that qualifiably post publicly on forum boards...it's kind of obvious when you revue someones posting history...schizo art, like schizo writing has a very particular style...jhill76 definitely does not have this style...

BTW, I really love the art of schizophreniacs...

Å99

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 03:22 AM
link   
reply to post by akushla99

He seems to have an active imagination though. Which isn't a bad thing by any means.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join