It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Father must use destruction to get mans attention

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by 3NL1GHT3N3D1
reply to post by jhill76

There is no such thing as "limited" free will. Free implies unlimited, if it is limited then it is not free.

Then yes, you can say that.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Akragon

reply to post by Akragon

I think free will is God's will personally. If you aren't free then you are enslaved.

Nothing makes you follow Gods will... You to follow it or carve your own path...

free will always prevails unless God chooses otherwise...

This sums it up quite nice, the only true choice down here that you have is either follow his path or your own. If you decide to do your own, you will learn why you made that choice.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

So now you are going back on what you said? I'm confused.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

You state your location to be 'between heaven and hell'. Where exactly is that, situated in Time?

link   
reply to post by Akragon

If god chooses otherwise then free will does not prevail by default.

link   

reply to post by jhill76

So now you are going back on what you said? I'm confused.

No, I am using a term that is easily recognizable to most, but since you say it is not really free, I will say, yes you can put it that way.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Angle

I'm living on Earth (hell) which is within the cosmos (heaven). So I'm between heaven and hell.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

I never said it wasn't free, you are the one who implied it wasn't, I was only replying to your implication.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 01:34 AM
link   

reply to post by Angle

I'm living on Earth (hell) which is within the cosmos (heaven). So I'm between heaven and hell.

If you are between, that would make you live outside of Earth, since you reference it as hell?

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

Earth is beneath my feet, heaven is above my head, so I am in between.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 01:37 AM
link   

reply to post by Akragon

If god chooses otherwise then free will does not prevail by default.

Correct... But you would not know if God chose otherwise...

Which is exactly what jhill meant when he said limited free will...

Ultimately its Gods choice... He gives what is needed for each person to learn... If you take your own path... You will run into various issues along the way... How you deal with said issues helps your learning

There are many paths up the mountian... But there is an easier route

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

So free will does not prevail...?

So why did you say it did at first? I'm not being difficult, I just think you are using faulty logic here. No offense.

Not knowing whether god chose for you or not does not take away the fact that you believe he chooses at some point. If free will is limited then it is not free will.

Limited and free are not compatible words, so it's contradictory to explain "free" will as limited.
edit on 27-5-2013 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by jhill76
reply to post by WashMoreFeet

Jesus is not a creation, which means He is also not an angel.

I did not state Brother was an angel. He was the first created before all.
Angels are not even angels in the sense that they are messengers. They do much more than just pass messages.

Jesus is God

Father and Brother are separate. When Brother was here, he and Father were one. But, above, he is seated to his immediate right.

God is pouring out His Spirit upon those seeking Him in humility with their whole heart, for now is the time of harvest before the culmination of all things.

This is of truth, you seem to think I think differently.
edit on 27-5-2013 by jhill76 because: (no reason given)

Jesus is not created. On this point alone, you invalidate yourself and castrate your words from bearing any real truths.

John 10:30, “I and the Father are one.”
John 8:58 "I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am. "
Acts 20:28 "...Be shepherds of the church of God, which He bought with His own blood."
John 1:1 "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God."

Your ability to recognize the truths I'm sharing doesn't mean you serve them. I do not know what you think, I only know what you say. However my understanding of your perspective as I previously addressed, and the subtle deceit you weave among few truths, leads me to speculate that you are either A.) utterly delusional and seeking interaction which best serves your desire to maintain character; or B.) thoroughly aware of the fact that you are leading men astray because that is your intent.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 01:53 AM
link   

John 10:30, “I and the Father are one.”
John 8:58 "I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am. "
Acts 20:28 "...Be shepherds of the church of God, which He bought with His own blood."
John 1:1 "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God."

John 10:30 When one from above comes here, they do not have a soul as man does. So, another comes from above and sits in, acting as the soul. But, with Brother, Father was the soul. He is the only one who has had this done. When two are joined together like that, they are considered one.

John 8:58 Translation error. It was Before Abraham was, I was.

John 1:1 Translation error. You can not be with and be it at the same.

When I speak of translation error, I am speaking of the words from Brother to writing kit.

Your ability to recognize the truths I'm sharing doesn't mean you serve them. I do not know what you think, I only know what you say. However my understanding of your perspective as I previously addressed, and the subtle deceit you weave among few truths, leads me to speculate that you are either A.) utterly delusional and seeking interaction which best serves your desire to maintain character; or B.) thoroughly aware of the fact that you are leading men astray because that is your intent.

It is understood.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Limited and free are not compatible words, so it's contradictory to explain "free" will as limited.

I say limited free will, because many here think it is totally free. I am expressing how it is more limited than one thinks. But, deciding what brand of toothpaste or what to wear that day, is your choice in some cases.

For example, if you need to meet someone and they will only notice you because of a certain color of your shirt. You will think to wear that color shirt, and think you made that choice alone.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 01:56 AM
link   

reply to post by Akragon

So free will does not prevail...?

So why did you say it did at first? I'm not being difficult, I just think you are using faulty logic here. No offense.

Not knowing whether god chose for you or not does not take away the fact that you believe he chooses at some point. If free will is limited then it is not free will.

Limited and free are not compatible words.

Unfortunately we can not know everything that happens behind the scenes...

Our will is our own... But if God want something for us that is not our will but his... You will still have the illusion of your own free will... Things will be put in place so that "his will is done"... And nothing can stop it...

Did you read jhills other thread thats on the board?

Things happen an are put in place without our knowing... Giving us The illusion of free will... And we do have free will... But Gods will always over rides our own... Even though we will not know it

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 01:58 AM
link   

There are many threads posted about Jesus being God, Jesus not being God. I will not respond to anymore along those lines, this thread is not to understand I.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

So why not just call it limited will?

You are assuming that it wasn't your choice to wear that colored shirt. If you do not know when or where god chooses for you then you are only assuming whether he is or isn't in a certain situation.

You say you don't deal with assumptions, but you obviously do.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

But that doesn't make sense. How do we have free will if god chooses for us sometimes? Like I said to jhill, why not just call it limited will? Because someone else choosing for you, even sometimes, does not constitute as free will in any way.

Also, if you cannot know what is going on behind the scenes, then how can you know that god chooses for us sometimes? If you don't know then you don't know, plain and simple.

Again, I'm not trying to be mean, it's just you have contradictory beliefs in my opinion.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 02:01 AM
link   

reply to post by jhill76

So why not just call it limited will?

You are assuming that it wasn't your choice to wear that colored shirt. If you do not know when or where god chooses for you then you are only assuming whether he is or isn't in a certain situation.

You say you don't deal with assumptions, but you obviously do.

You can call it what you like to describe it so it resonates with yourself.

But, I will know if Father overrides me in every decision, many do not have that ability, so it is an assumption for others.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join