It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Father must use destruction to get mans attention

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 03:24 AM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

So why does he choose to sit back and watch his children be murdered, raped, and sold into slavery?

I'm sure you can get an answer to that since you seem to be best buds with God and all.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by 3NL1GHT3N3D1
reply to post by jhill76

So why does he choose to sit back and watch his children be murdered, raped, and sold into slavery?

I'm sure you can get an answer to that since you seem to be best buds with God and all.

You seem to ask genuine questions, otherwise this would have ended long ago.

I am not allowed to speak for Father entirely on that, nor will I be given as he says, "I do not give you all of my reasons for doing what I do."

But, it is to observe what man will do without assistance.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 03:27 AM
link   

reply to post by akushla99

He seems to have an active imagination though. Which isn't a bad thing by any means.

There you go!

The imagination though, will go in all directions...which isn't a bad thing by any means...

There is a difference between hallucination and 'seeing'...some knoe the difference, some confuse the two, and some others just hallucinate.

Å99

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 03:29 AM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

All of my questions are genuine. I'm a person who likes to learn about people and take their views into consideration. I'm very open-minded believe it or not.

That brings up another question. Why would god need to observe if he knows all things in advance?

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 03:30 AM
link   

reply to post by jhill76

All of my questions are genuine. I'm a person who likes to learn about people and take their views into consideration. I'm very open-minded believe it or not.

That brings up another question. Why would god need to observe if he knows all things in advance?

It is not for him, but for the others.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 03:35 AM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

Who are these others and of what use is it to them to watch people getting killed?

Why does god choose to save one person by having them get stuck behind a slow car, but decides to let things just play out when thousands of lives are at stake?

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 03:37 AM
link   
reply to post by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

I think that points toward everything being random. The "rain on the righteous and unrighteous" part.

It's not exactly random. Certain movements are necessary for the Earth to be habitable. The jet streams, the ocean currents, weather patterns, even volcanoes and earthquakes. If these things stopped then the Earth would be a dead planet.

Disasters happen where they happen. It isn't because anybody is more wicked than somebody where it didn't happen. When some country sends armies into another country to fight, the people in the towns and cities who get killed did not get killed because they were somehow more wicked than the people living in the country that wasn't a battle field.

I'm beginning to think that the whole karma thing is just another cop-out.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 03:39 AM
link   
reply to post by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Who are these others and of what use is it to them to watch people getting killed?

I can not give that answer.

Why does god choose to save one person by having them get stuck behind a slow car, but decides to let things just play out when thousands of lives are at stake?

When he gives the order for above to step back, preparation is done well beforehand. Ones whom are needed to be protected are moved, or placed here at a later time. Again, life here is just a learning environment. The person does not die, only the vessel. Most of the time, the person is removed from the vessel right before death, so they do not endure the pain. If they do endure the pain, the memory of said pain is removed at debrief with Uriel.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 03:42 AM
link   
reply to post by pthena

Very true, but we don't live on Mars do we? Life has adapted to those currents and jet streams, not the other way around. If they didn't exist on Earth then we'd probably be living on another planet somewhere where they did.

The universe is plenty big enough for all possibilities, and life only forms where the conditions are just right.

"Even a blind squirrel finds a nut every once in a while" applies here I think.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 03:44 AM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

It seems like you avoid the tough questions then answer the ones you feel comfortable with. Very convenient in my opinion.

If you can't tell me who these others are then how do you know their are others?

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 03:46 AM
link   

reply to post by jhill76

It seems like you avoid the tough questions then answer the ones you feel comfortable with. Very convenient in my opinion.

If you can't tell me who these others are then how do you know their are others?

Orders must be followed, all can not be given at once.

The ones whom know, know.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 03:46 AM
link   

reply to post by jhill76

'Need to knoe' basis.

Å99

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 03:48 AM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

Okay, in that case, I know that there is a teapot floating around somewhere in our solar system. See how easy that is to say? That doesn't make it true though.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 03:50 AM
link   

reply to post by jhill76

Okay, in that case, I know that there is a teapot floating around somewhere in our solar system. See how easy that is to say? That doesn't make it true though.

You want everything upfront and now, it just does not work that way. It will be given over time, and you will then remember this conversation. As much as I want to please and give in, I must follow parameters.
edit on 27-5-2013 by jhill76 because: (no reason given)

link   

I need to know.

link   

reply to post by jhill76

Although, there may very well BE a teapot floating around somewhere...

Å99

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 03:51 AM
link   

I need to know.

You're cheeky!

Å99

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 03:53 AM
link   

There very well may not be as well.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 03:54 AM
link   

There very well may not be as well.

See how easy that is to say?

Å99

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 03:54 AM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

That's a total cop out in my opinion. Are you setting these parameters yourself? It seems like it from my point of view.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join