It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police respond to 'serious incident' in Woolwich

page: 63
<< 60  61  62    64  65  66 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by UnBreakable

The only Muslims I've seen condemning these attacks are the heads of some mosques in Britain who are afraid of reprisal attacks. I've heard no apologies from any other Islamic spokesperson. Xenophobic? Sure I am. I don't want to be beheaded by a religious zealot.

Why does anyone have to though?

People always ask "Where are all the moderate Muslims" "why aren't the y out apologising?" and so on...

Does every time any murder or crime happen, people come out and apologise?

Nope...

If a black gang member shoots someone in a pub, do the black community come out and apologise?

No and nor should they.

Every time a white old man fiddles with a little kid, do all white old men have to come and denounce it and apologise?

No.... it's ridiculous and it's ridiculous to ask or expect Muslims to come out every time something happens and apologise.

NOBODY has suffered at the hands of Muslim extremists.... MORE than OTHER Muslims.

Fact.

Do you go out on the streets every time Tommy Robinson or Nick Griffin opens their mouth and apologise on behalf of white English men?

No.... and it's ridiculous to expect other people to.

There is a problem with extremists and it needs to be rooted out.
There is a problem in some mosques with extremism being practiced and preached.

Nobody is denying that.... but this implication that if all Muslims don't come out on to the streets after every attack or March by extremists and apologise or Denounce it, that somehow they are secretly thinking this way too and plotting against us.

It's ridiculous.
edit on 23/5/13 by blupblup because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

The real footage won't ever be allowed to be shown.

It's kinda difficult to stand on TV and say 'This isn't about Islam' when the guy who did it is talking about the koran and saying it's in revenge for killing muslims.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Ramcheck

You know what i find strange about this video and it probably sounds a bit wired.

I find it almost comical that little woman with her shopping trolley just casually walking past like nothing is happening.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 09:46 AM
link   

That link still doesnt provide the whole speech unfortunately as is in my post above with the full transcript.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ramcheck

Nothing has been seized, you're just looking in the wrong places, relying on the mainstream most likely.

www.liveleak.com...

Yeah that must be it...

I'm such a MSM whore me... all I do is wait for the news to tell me what to think and wait for the PM to tell me which group to hate next.

Thanks.

ETA: That's EXACTLY the same video that the MSM has been showing, literally no different at all.

I'm talking about the UNEDITED stuff.... the stuff we haven't seen.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by OtherSideOfTheCoin

Originally posted by HomoSapiensSapiens
reply to post by UnBreakable

How's about your stop buying their oil first? No? Vacate their lands? No?

You've already failed. If we start "crusading" - what on Earth is going to happen to all of that black gold that we love so much - how's the world economy going to go on? Unless of course, you also propose a complete and utter invasion of Saudi Arabia, Iran, Nigeria - indeed, all of the Middle East and Northern and Western Africa, just to secure the black gold?

I'm talking from a religious standpoint. Not economics. I'm tired of hearing what a peaceful religion Islam is.

And I am tired of hearing xenophobic individuals painting the entire faith of Islam with the same brush because of the actions of a small and twisted minority. Most Muslims will be condemning these acts just like the rest of us.

The only Muslims I've seen condemning these attacks are the heads of some mosques in Britain who are afraid of reprisal attacks. I've heard no apologies from any other Islamic spokesperson. Xenophobic? Sure I am. I don't want to be beheaded by a religious zealot.

I posted this already, but just for you..

You can see more Here

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tiger5

Well you are trying to make a point about the terrorists having a non-british country of origin. I argue that that is a false argument possibly driven by your agenda of foreigner = terrorist!

My Point is that these guys are british and converts to islam which is the issue being of non british descent does not raise the risk of being a terrorist. There are many Moslem converts who were actually white and born in this country.

I repeat we must understand this phenomenon in order to defeat it.

I am a foreigner, an immigrant (not in the UK) and I consider myself & my family extremely well adapted, assimilated and non-terrorist. Therefore there is no such agenda - you just can't read properly.

My point is, from an immigrant point of view and my interest in anthropology and culture, to explain why the attackers are not British at heart, even though it says British on their ID. It seems some people, especially from America, can't grasp the concept of ancestory and tribe belonging.
Not, that it is extremely important because as you say, some people convert to Islam and become radicalized in their ideology and also do stupid things, but it does explain some of the attackers motives.

So, I agree we must understand this in order to defeat it.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by khimbar
reply to post by blupblup

The real footage won't ever be allowed to be shown.

It's kinda difficult to stand on TV and say 'This isn't about Islam' when the guy who did it is talking about the koran and saying it's in revenge for killing muslims.

Exactly, I bet police took that guys camera straight away man.

It's probably for the best, It would only end up on some Jihadist Recruitment promo video...

:shk:

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 09:52 AM
link   

What do you want?

A letter signed by every Muslim in the UK apologising for the acts of someone who most of them don’t even recognise as a Muslim.

The Muslim community has came out and condemned these attacks,

The ones who need to apologise are the monsters who committed these horrid acts.

No not a letter signed by every Muslim in the UK, but according to your prior statement "Most Muslims will be condemning these acts just like the rest of us."

Sorry, I haven't seen it, maybe I missed it somewhere along the line. But you're obviously an apologist for the Islamic mantra of the Koran stating to kill the infidel, so I guess I lost this argument to you. And by the way, I don't mind you calling me a racist since I abhor the perps of any of these religious mandated killings. I wasn't denigrating all Muslims, just the religious extremists who carry out these acts.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by blupblup

Nothing has been seized, you're just looking in the wrong places, relying on the mainstream most likely.

www.liveleak.com...

Yeah that must be it...

I'm such a MSM whore me... all I do is wait for the news to tell me what to think and wait for the PM to tell me which group to hate next.

Thanks.

ETA: That's EXACTLY the same video that the MSM has been showing, literally no different at all.

Apologies then. Ask TruthxIsxInxThexMist, he/ she seems to know everything...

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Infidel is actually a Christian word, you are looking to for the word Kafir, might help if you know this when you start bashing the religion like that.

It’s a common mistake.

I agree that something has to be done about Violent Islamic fundamentalism in the UK but not at the cost of disrespecting the majority of peaceful Muslims who all oppose these horrible acts.

edit on 23-5-2013 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 09:58 AM
link   
This british Nigerian should have decapitated himself. In Nigeria islamic militias slaughter civilians - not the west, not whites, not christians. It's just a hatespeech of a small mind. WIth Nigerians averaging IQ 69, I wouldn't have expected more than this (retarded people with trisomy 21 havev an iq somewhere between 40 to 80, just to give you an idea).
Some fruits of multiculturalism are more bitter than others. In Nigeria or Liberia something like this happens every day - and worse, cannibalism etc. things that would make this look like nothing. If you don't believe me, then watch some documentaries on it. This begs the question: Aren't our politicians hands soaked in blood aswell, if they let savages like that live here?
Oh wait, maybe we just didnt "reach out" enough.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 09:59 AM
link   

You know what i find strange about this video and it probably sounds a bit wired.

I find it almost comical that little woman with her shopping trolley just casually walking past like nothing is happening.

Probably more concerned with her shopping. I chuckled a bit when I first saw it, if it were across the Atlantic we might expect to see people fleeing in all directions, rather than casually getting on with their business.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Exitt

Originally posted by FreedomEntered
reply to post by Exitt

No having been born in the UK, He is African-British .

And a muslim.

I think both of you are from USA and you don't understand Europe rules

We 'categorize' people according to ethnicity - race - citizenship/nationality and descent. We have no African-British people nor passports where it says so. So let's say someone from Sweden moved to Italy and lives there already for 20 years. He got Italian citizenship (nationality) and passport but he stays ethnic Sweed, blond/blue eyes. His kids are born in Italy but they are also blond Swedish kids. It doesn't matter what citizenship they have and sometimes we can even have 2 citizenship's.

But nobody is talking about race but you. Race doesn't come into nationality. How difficult is that to understand?

You might have some outdated views on race and nationality but most people don't

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Freeborn
I wonder how many of those who were criticising EDL etc will also express the same opinions about the 100's of Muslim youths who are currently 'celebrating' this murder on the streets of Oldham at this very minute?

I also wonder why Sky News haven't got a reporter on site or aren't reporting it?

Evidence please.
It seems as soon s the EDL claimed this there were a lot of people IN OLDHAM calling them liars on Facebook and Twitter.
No one has come forward to show any proof that this is happening, and people there are calling EDL liars and propagandists.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 10:08 AM
link   
One of the culprits was born in the UK:

One of the men who brutally attacked and killed a soldier outside a London military base has been identified as a 28-year-old from the city's east.

British media named him as UK-born Michael Adebolajo and said police had raided a home in Saxilby, Lincolnshire.

(Source).

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Rocker2013

The police was called right away they arrived in around 9 minutes but since the attackers were armed they had to wait for the armed police. The witnesses have stated that the attackers have been waiting beside the body of the now confirmed British soldier. They were asking people to take pictures of them and even recorded a video where one of the men spoke with a British accent. Witnesses claimed that the attackers seemed as if they wanted to get caught.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by GrandStrategy

I wasn't talking about race
but about ethnicity differing from nationality.
Those three concepts are not synonyms you know.
I'm tired of explaining, so let's just agree to disagree.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by blupblup

www.liveleak.com...

Yeah that must be it...

Thanks.

Here you go, full video.

atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com...

Can't link to video or copy it, but it's there in full.
edit on 23-5-2013 by khimbar because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by HelenConway

He is Nigerian.

Oh that was a Nigerian accent! SHRUG.

I thought he sounded like he was from the Crown lands of Britain.

top topics

<< 60  61  62    64  65  66 >>

join