It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police respond to 'serious incident' in Woolwich

page: 66
<< 63  64  65    67  68  69 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by HelenConway
reply to post by whatzshaken

that woman is a sick nasty piece of work.
she could not give a stuff that somone had just been brutally murdered by this man. it was same as same as for her - obviously,

Or she was terrified and in shock?
Most people nearby seemed to be in shock IMO,as most of us would be.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by HelenConway

that woman is a sick nasty piece of work.
she could not give a stuff that somone had just been brutally murdered by this man. it was same as same as for her - obviously,

So what would you have done HelenConway?

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ramcheck

Originally posted by TruthxIsxInxThexMist
So, the message is clear.... Pull the Troops out of Foriegn Lands!

Havn't many of us been saying this for years??

It is the Government who aren't listening.

The problem though would be a build up of Radicals in these Countries if we pulled our Troops out. Just should never have gone to their Lands in the first place.

edit on 23-5-2013 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

You'd also have 30,000 young troops out of work and onto benefits. Pulling them out doesn't suit the Uk government one bit.

I do not understand. The troops will still have to serve out their enlistments. They will be paid until their enlistments are over. THEN THEY WILL FILE FOR BENEFITS. The exact same thing that would happen if the troops were not pulled out. They serve their time and file for benefits when their enlistment is over if they cannot find work. Your argument is invalid.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Just find it fascinating that this woman confronts a black man with a knife whos just hacked someones head off. She has to be one of the bravest women. I think she went to " talk him out of" any more behaviours.

I think there were also another two women who did this.

link   
reply to post by YarlanZey

I would not HAVE CROSSED THE road deliberately and nonchalantly walked past him, pulling my shopping trolley, as if I did not have a care in the world. Only a true sociopath could have done that - or someone with severely diminished brain capacity.

link   
reply to post by HelenConway

While I agree that her demeanour is a little strange to say the least....who in all hell can walk past a shouting man with a fist full of bloody weapons and blood all over his hands allegedly, and be so calm, almost passive, like nothing was happening?...I have to respectfully disagree with you about her being sick in the sense you mean it. Her expression to me shows how switched off we have really become to the truth around us. She's right there, but avoiding seeing what's in front of her, perhaps even ignoring her instincts. Surely seeing guy in that state, even just the sight of the blood, would make most people stop and move away from what they're seeing? Not walk towards him and right past him?

I do realise that people can go into a state of denial in a stress situation, but surely not to this degree. I just don't get it.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by satellite1

Originally posted by HomoSapiensSapiens
reply to post by Silcone Synapse

Are you serious?

The UK is much safer than crazy America. I'd rather live permanently in the UK than in the US. It is a statistical fact that the more guns that are available, the more gun-related incidents there will be. We'd have more attacks, more suicides, more murders.

Personally, I've never felt the need to carry a deadly weapon. Legalizing guns in the UK would only lead to a mini-arms race. I've escaped a couple of knife-point robberies without the use of a gun, thank you very much - we don't want to turn into Wild West "Merica.

I lived in the UK for 32 years of my life and the last 6 in the USA. I can tell you from my perspective that the UK is not a safer place than the US, by any means. When I go back to the UK to visit, it gets crazier every time. The kids are out of control. You can't go to a pub without watching your back. I just don't feel safe anymore in the UK. People talk about Americans having guns. I'm yet to see a gun that isn't holstered to a cop here. I've met some amazing people here and my UK family and friends seem to think it's a mental place. That's what the beeb would have them believe. I mean no disrespect to you, just my 2 penneth.

Peace

I actually meant to pull up Homosapienssapiens on his/her second time in this thread of misrepresenting my words-he refers to when I said on page1 of this thread that if this had happened in the US the attackers may have been shot by a citizen with a legally held firearm.
That was all I said-not a single word about me wishing we were all allowed guns in the UK-I merely mentioned what may have happened in the USA.
So please, Homosapienssapiens do not infer that I did so.
Thank you again.
edit on 23/5/2013 by Silcone Synapse because: extra words added

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 11:47 AM
link   

I dont think you understand 3 WOMEN confronted these men.

They are no cowards.

And yes people would just walk past as someone said , also it takes a long time for people to get adjusted to something like this.

I myself have seen awful things happen and what can you do?
You either run cowardly, or you confront to do something about it, or you just pretend nothing unusual has accured - go into denial, or seek help.
edit on 23-5-2013 by FreedomEntered because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 11:48 AM
link   

The crime had already happened. These two suspects were no longer a threat as they were talking to members of the public STILL holding knives.

What was she going do?

Besides you are neglecting to point to the post.

What is being edited from the video that seems to never have stopped filming the entire Time this event was transpiring?

What does the gov't/media not want you to know?

Purely a speculative answer but could it have more to do with why the people should not trust the gov't?

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by FreedomEntered

You are conflating two distinct issues.
We are talking about the shopping trolley lady - no one else.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Oh yea no threat as he stands with blood smeared up to his armpits, waving a machete and a massive knife.
Nice cuddly man !!!

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 11:50 AM
link   

LISTEN TO HIS WORDS

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 11:53 AM
link   
These 60+ pages have no real meaning and change nothing.

Drummer Lee Rigby was murdered, he was only 25 years old and his baby boy will never know his father.

Bad times we live in.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Who knows whats happening in the mind of shopping trolley lady.

Would be interesting to ask them why they responded the way they did. As there were very different responses. .

I dont think crime happens that much in such areas. I am not sure. But there is a sort of ghetto rule, to not do anything. And so some do not. They just continue on as usual.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 11:56 AM
link   

there s no threat. they accomplished their goal.

Attack on the gov't by killing their representative, a solider. Location, location, location.

Once that was completed, have the public video tape their confessions so the gov't can not spin this in their favour. That this attack on the govt was not an attack of fear directed towards the public itself rather raise awareness that the people you should fear is not the Muslims Christians Extremist. The Gov't fund these and ARE the extremists we should fear. It is a Global Order, that Gov't is.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Exitt

I know it is so sad.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Consider this: He's a Nigerian Muslim. It's likely, judging by her appearance, that she too is a Nigerian Muslim. Perhaps because she realizes that this attack was carried out for religious reasons, that she has nothing to fear from this man.

I'm not sure if its a feeling of Muslim camaraderie that causes her to go up to the man, but clearly, some degree of sympathy must be there for her to be so calm and collected.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 11:58 AM
link   

I agree. Well these types of psychopaths OFTEN achieve their aims. They are cold blooded. There is complete logic and no room for emotional negotiation.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Exitt

It is absolutely sad. I agree, but this happens all over the world everyday, why dehumanize other people for what they believe in? As soon as it was mentioned he was Muslim or possibly, look what happened.

My heart goes out to his family, but the entity he works for, the gov't kills MILLIONS daily in a far more brutal fashion.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Astrocyte

Not really and the 3 white women confronted these men with knives calmly. Unafraid. Look at their body language. They dont show signs of nerves getting the better of them

Picture here of one of them i.telegraph.co.uk...
edit on 23-5-2013 by FreedomEntered because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 63  64  65    67  68  69 >>

join