It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police respond to 'serious incident' in Woolwich

page: 64
<< 61  62  63    65  66  67 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by UnBreakable

Originally posted by OtherSideOfTheCoin
reply to post by UnBreakable

What do you want?

A letter signed by every Muslim in the UK apologising for the acts of someone who most of them don’t even recognise as a Muslim.

The Muslim community has came out and condemned these attacks,

The ones who need to apologise are the monsters who committed these horrid acts.

No not a letter signed by every Muslim in the UK, but according to your prior statement "Most Muslims will be condemning these acts just like the rest of us."

Sorry, I haven't seen it, maybe I missed it somewhere along the line. But you're obviously an apologist for the Islamic mantra of the Koran stating to kill the infidel, so I guess I lost this argument to you. And by the way, I don't mind you calling me a racist since I abhor the perps of any of these religious mandated killings. I wasn't denigrating all Muslims, just the religious extremists who carry out these acts.

So someone pointing out the truth is now an "apologist"?

You really don't understand how extreme this sounds, do you?
I thought it would take years for the far-right in the UK to start going after other groups once they attack the Muslims, but some are already doing it. There are accusations of the "liberal press" from EDL and BNP supporters, attacks on intelligent people trying to explain something in an article, and now attacks on anyone offering an opposing view as being "apologists"?

I've changed my views. I don't think we'll see a far-right party taking power and then going after each group one after the other, I think we'll just end up seeing a group of far-right extremists attacking all groups at once.

Time to start hiding my rainbow flag from view and look at emigrating out of this sh*thole before the midnight raids on minorities start

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

Well I'm watching the live BBC feed and both suspects are in separate hospitals. Not dead

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 10:16 AM
link   
It's funny that the MI5 are now saying that these men were known to them.

Same with the Boston Marathon guys.

All these people are known to police.....

Hmmmm

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Trying again, here's the full video speech.

atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com...

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by khimbar
Here you go, full video.

Can't link to video or copy it, but it's there in full.
edit on 23-5-2013 by khimbar because: (no reason given)

Nope.... same video the MSM is showing.

Thanks anyway.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Cayla19

Your catching up on a story that started yesterday, its a fast moving case,you can't chastise people for reporting what was deemed true yesterday at the time.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by blupblup

Here you go, full video.

Can't link to video or copy it, but it's there in full.
edit on 23-5-2013 by khimbar because: (no reason given)

Nope.... same video the MSM is showing.

Thanks anyway.

Which bit are you looking for then?

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Trying again, here's the full video speech.

Ah OK.... cheers, that's more like it.

Interesting he mentions Cameron.... And when they start "Bussin" guns...

Pretty sure these are just two deluded, f***** up individuals.

He was clearly amped up but still spoke with clarity and composure.... kinda terrifying considering he just murdered a man and chopped his head of and was covered with blood.

Shame can't link or embed the video....

The only reason we have killed this man today is because Muslims are dying daily by British soldiers. And this British soldier is one. It is an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth. By Allah, we swear by the almighty Allah we will never stop fighting you until you leave us alone. So what if we want to live by the Shari'a in Muslim lands? Why does that mean you must follow us and chase us and call us extremists and kill us? Rather you lot are extreme. You are the ones that when you drop a bomb you think it hits one person? Or rather your bomb wipes out a whole family? This is the reality.

By Allah if I saw your mother today with a buggy I would help her up the stairs. This is my nature. But we are forced by the Qur'an, in Sura At-Tawba, through many ayah in the Qu'ran, we must fight them as they fight us. An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth. I apologise that women had to witness this today but in our lands women have to see the same. You people will never be safe. Remove your governments, they don’t care about you. You think David Cameron is going to get caught in the street when we start busting our guns? You think politicians are going to die? No, it’s going to be the average guy, like you and your children. So get rid of them. Tell them to bring our troops back so can all live in peace. So leave our lands and we can all live in peace. That’s all I have to say. [in Arabic:] Allah’s peace and blessings be upon you.

edit on 23/5/13 by blupblup because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

They have been confirmed as growing up Christian but couple of years ago converted to Islam. One of the attackers has been known to give out radical leaflets right there in Woolwich at a stall. One of the attackers is known to be from Nigeria the other seems to be from here because of his accent but it has not yet been confirmed.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Hmmmm

Even if they did know about them we don’t know to what extent, would be interesting to see if they showed up in the 2007 investigation into a similar plot.

We also know that one of them was well known for distributing radical propaganda something that can fall under the Terrorism act 2006 as a terrorist offense so it may be that they were investigating that type of thing.

But even if they knew of them there is very little they could probably have done to have stopped this attack. The Security services in the UK do a very good job at foiling attacks one was bound to slip through eventually.

I think it would be just as difficult for MI5/SO15 as it would be for the police to prevent any other act of premeditated murder.

The Government committee on security and intelligence is investigating what MI5 knew.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

I'm not chastasing anyone. I didn't mean to offend anyone I was just adding the information I have that's it.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

Tolerance becomes a crime when applied to evil

Thomas Mann

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by OtherSideOfTheCoin
Even if they did know about them we don’t know to what extent, would be interesting to see if they showed up in the 2007 investigation into a similar plot.

We also know that one of them was well known for distributing radical propaganda something that can fall under the Terrorism act 2006 as a terrorist offense so it may be that they were investigating that type of thing.

I think it's likely that there are a few British citizens on here that are "known to" the anti-terrorist services for their extremists opinions.

Like you say, just being aware doesn't mean there was reason to consider them a threat. And the type of attack they carried out doesn't exactly leave a lot of footprints to follow or reasons to be suspicious either.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Like I said, kinda difficult to show that on TV and say 'This isn't about islam or foreign policy'.

Which they've just said I believe.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 10:32 AM
link   
So, the message is clear.... Pull the Troops out of Foriegn Lands!

Havn't many of us been saying this for years??

It is the Government who aren't listening.

The problem though would be a build up of Radicals in these Countries if we pulled our Troops out. Just should never have gone to their Lands in the first place.

Yes, I know man people are dying everyday in 'Islamic' Countries and there are those who will ask for our help in the West but look what its done.....

Its also true what the guy says about 'Cameron'... he would be safe in some underground bunker somewhere while the rest of us would have to fight.
edit on 23-5-2013 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Like I said, kinda difficult to show that on TV and say 'This isn't about islam or foreign policy'.

Which they've just said I believe.

LOL..... really?? They're honestly saying it's not about religion?

even though every single newspaper has said it is today??

Really... I'll have to see on the news tonight... Wow if that's true.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Hmmmm

I mentioned this earlier in the thread and was pretty much called a nutjob (in lesser words).

Nothing to see here folks, move along

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Cayla19

So he identified more with muslims. See if he had idenitified more with Christian nigerians then he wouldnt have felt any anger . I believe in the UK there are quite alot of Christian Nigerians.

I think he was a nutcase but also he was an " extremist" in his views. Although his views are kinda " common".

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed

I mentioned this earlier in the thread and was pretty much called a nutjob (in lesser words).

Nothing to see here folks, move along

Do they keep saying "yeah we knew about these guys" just so they don't seem like some people slipped under the radar?

Or do they really know where all the nutty, crazy extremists are and who they are?

The latter seems less plausible....

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Clearly you missed the video they have of him that says what he thinks ,he says the following.

" I am sorry to have to have done this infront of women " meaning cut off the soldiers head, He goes onto say "But this is happening all the time to my muslim brothers and sisters, and its about time that people realised that their government doesnt care about them"

top topics

<< 61  62  63    65  66  67 >>

join