It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police respond to 'serious incident' in Woolwich

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by DrHammondStoat

Hey, I am an equal opportunity butt kicker. I am well aware of the industrial military complex.

Kick em all out.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by esdad71

Have you ever heard of homegrown terrorists? What do you mean about letting Islamic extremists in? Have you ever heard of the internet?? It can transmit ideas globally! I be t you didn't know that one.

Please we need sensible ideas to prevent more murder.

T

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by esdad71

Can't view the videos here (netbook codec issue) but do they do the allahsnackbar thing out loud and audibly?

Someone on here was doubting it earlier.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 02:26 PM
link   
When the war is declared on Iran and this thing really takes off the islamic world fanaticalism is gonna be destroyed.They are gonna start kicking them out of countries and I have a feeling this is why we have FEMA camps for possible WW3.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by khimbar

Haven't seen a video of that, perhaps it wasn't recorded?.....not made available yet?

My witnesses are saying that was said though.

link   
reply to post by paratus

news.sky.com...

there you go

link   
reply to post by Cuervo

Yes, but the guy doesn't look Somalian. He is clearly of African origin, but not Somalian. Do you not know that several regions in Africa have very different looking people? For example, East Africans look nothing like West Africans.

So, clearly my point still stands.

link   
reply to post by Firefly_

Yeah.

I think the perp resembles average Uganda native...myself.

Uganda Students

He makes a comment about women being subjected to similar situations in his home country.

Remember Kony?

Then there's this..< br />
Completely unrelated imho

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by vagabondrobb
reply to post by paratus

Yes, apologies, you are correct. There is another video (Which got removed from it's source) where the same man exclaims Allah Akbar (God is great)..

I myself have spent almost a year with London Islamists, while making a film for the BBC - My Brother the Islamist..

I know it when I see it.

My Step brother was recently sent to prison for planning terrorist offences, so it's all very close to home for me.

Good documentary. Shame how that worked out, are you still in touch?

link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

MI5 and the police stop organized attacks by Muslims extremists on a regular basis (2 Muslims are convicted every week in the UK on terrorism charges). The press doesn't report it much.

What MI5 can't stop is a lone Muslim nutter (or 2 nutters as in this case) who act independently.

Its a sad day when a soldier can't walk down the street in London without being beheaded. Such attacks will only increase if young Muslims become more radicalized.

link   
reply to post by MidnightTide

I am all for taking a hard line on Islamic extremism just so long as we remain respectful to the vast majority of peaceful Muslims who are not a integral and permanent part of our communities.

link   
reply to post by Gazmeister

And you would have most likely been imprisoned, probably for life had you killed him.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by vagabondrobb

Wow, thats you. I heard you on the radio the other day.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Ramcheck

Yes, just like President Mugabe of Zimbabwe looks Somalian - because, you know, every African looks the same. I mean - it's not like Africa is the most racially diverse region on the planet now, is it?

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 02:30 PM
link   
I have no idea what the perpetrator of the attack was referring to by "our lands." He may or may not be British born.

Look at Mali...Afghanistan....Libya....Iraq. We've not exactly made a lot of friends in those areas have we?

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by paratus

Originally posted by OtherSideOfTheCoin
reply to post by paratus

true but other reports have quoted the men as saying "ahallu Akbar" and during the video he makes mention of how we should get rid of our government and makes statements of a political nature such as talking about "his lands".

in accordance with the UK's official definition of terrorism that would make this attack qualify as a act of terrorism and the reports surrounding this attack all point to it being an attack by radical Islamists.

Can you link to the other reports please?
I have seen no solid evidence of the Allah reference.
How is this ALREADY radical ISLAMISTS???
How do you know he is not with the EDL???
How are you qualifying your sources and evidence?

Are you being for real?!?! Watch the damn video.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Exitt

LOL, he could also have been born and bred here, but has been segregated away from British society by parents or community!

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightTide
reply to post by DrHammondStoat

Hey, I am an equal opportunity butt kicker. I am well aware of the industrial military complex.

Kick em all out.

"equal opportunity butt kicker"

On that we agree then!

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Phoenix267

Apparently, according to the BBC, yes.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

The problem of today is that a lot of immigrants appear to stay together and don't try to assimilate to the country they move to. Hell, I know some Vietnamese who have lived in my country for 40 years, and can barely speak a word of English. Though they complain why can't I do better in Canada.....ummm, perhaps because you can't speak English perhaps?

I have no problem with immigrants who work hard and are beneficial to the country.

Though the ones who gripe and bitch about having things the way they had it in their old country, riot and protest with KILL THE INFIDELS .....well take a hike pal.
edit on 22-5-2013 by MidnightTide because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join