It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police respond to 'serious incident' in Woolwich

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by asala

I hope not. The EDL are a bunch of thugs looking for any excuse to beat people up. They don't care about real issues, they just want trouble. I hope if any of them do go out looking for a fight, they end up in a cage where they belong.

link   
reply to post by paratus

true but other reports have quoted the men as saying "ahallu Akbar" and during the video he makes mention of how we should get rid of our government and makes statements of a political nature such as talking about "his lands".

in accordance with the UK's official definition of terrorism that would make this attack qualify as a act of terrorism and the reports surrounding this attack all point to it being an attack by radical Islamists.

link   
reply to post by asala

EDL leader is said to be heading to London now....

He should stay where he is.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by asala

great us british should stand up to these islam/muslim extreamists, and of course they will denounce it, that way we trust them

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Firefly_

Im hearing that he will be there at 9pm.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Kram09

Too right. The point has been made, the suspects are in custody. Why escalate it any further? If they survive, they will spend the rest of their lives in prison.

link   
twitter.com...

Tommy twitter

+6 more 
link   

Riots in Sweden as well. The grand experiment of multiculturalism is a failure. It was a good thing when immigrants came over, worked hard and assimilated to the culture they moved to.

But now they come over, stay together and have little or not intent on adjusting to the culture of their new home. Though they will scream and shout "RACISM" "INTOLERANCE" when they themselves do the exact same thing. So yes - if you don't want to accept the culture of the country you are moving to "GTFO"

and if some of you want to label me - go ahead, I don't give a #.

People of UK - take your country back. Kick the extremists OUT.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by asala
reply to post by Firefly_

Im hearing that he will be there at 9pm.

I think giving him free publicity isn't helpful

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 02:21 PM
link   
When in the world are people gonna wake up to the evil the islamic world really is.Hack up a guy then go on TV to make excuses up for murder.This is as crazy as nazism.It is crazy what is going on in the world and it has infected media and the economy.
edit on 22-5-2013 by Jobeycool because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by xavi1000
twitter.com...

Tommy twitter

that is probably the worst thing that could possible happen now for the EDL to have a march or whatever they want to call it in woolwich.

link   
reply to post by asala

Really???
I dont think anything will happen tonight.
Already this is being politicized.
I give it till the weekend for every political party to use this for their own gain.
My instinct tells me this is one of those "life changing" events. What I mean by that is losing more freedoms, and more political snooping into my "private" life.
Its a shame that a psychotic event even as sick as this can be used for any sort of politicking.
Just the fact that the lunatic was given "airtime" on mainstream television news, tells me this will have a LOT of political clout.

link   
Where is the response to this? This is what happens when you let ISLAMIC extremism in your country and to those that think this is not terror related, well, they will kill you too as you are not like them.

The soldier was supposedly beheaded....

here is another video....hearing people scream Allah akbar ....listen......

link
edit on 22-5-2013 by esdad71 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightTide

Riots in Sweden as well. The grand experiment of multiculturalism is a failure. It was a good thing when immigrants came over, worked hard and assimilated to the culture they moved to.

But now they come over, stay together and have little or not intent on adjusting to the culture of their new home. Though they will scream and shout "RACISM" "INTOLERANCE" when they themselves do the exact same thing. So yes - if you don't want to accept the culture of the country you are moving to "GTFO"

and if some of you want to label me - go ahead, I don't give a #.

People of UK - take your country back. Kick the extremists OUT.

I will happily kick the extremists out. Starting with the ones in government that waged war and killed hundreds of thousands. They are the ones truly reponsible for the rising tensions between ordinary people in the UK.

link   

Originally posted by OtherSideOfTheCoin

Originally posted by xavi1000
twitter.com...

Tommy twitter

that is probably the worst thing that could possible happen now for the EDL to have a march or whatever they want to call it in woolwich.

If Islam is a religion of peace, why would it be the worst thing?

Let the EDL march and if they are the ones that start something then it shows what they really represent.

link   

Originally posted by whatnext21
reply to post by GrandStrategy

Really, what does a Somali look like, these guys.

Suspected pirates wait to be moved at the port in Mombassa, Kenya, Tuesday, March 10, 2009, after they were handed over to Kenyan police by the German navy who arrested them off the coast of Somalia the previous week. The frequency of attacks has actually increased since last year: 31 reported were reported in January and February compared to 111 for the whole of 2008, but the pirates are finding it harder to seize vessels. (AP Photo) #

Pirates of Somolia
edit on 22-5-2013 by whatnext21 because: (no reason given)

Yes. Those guys look bugger all like the man in the video, the only similarity is about a similar amount of melanin in the skin.

You know not all Africans look the same, don't you?

Maybe he is from Somalia, but he doesn't look stereotypical of a Somalian does he?

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by OtherSideOfTheCoin
reply to post by paratus

true but other reports have quoted the men as saying "ahallu Akbar" and during the video he makes mention of how we should get rid of our government and makes statements of a political nature such as talking about "his lands".

in accordance with the UK's official definition of terrorism that would make this attack qualify as a act of terrorism and the reports surrounding this attack all point to it being an attack by radical Islamists.

Can you link to the other reports please?
I have seen no solid evidence of the Allah reference.
How is this ALREADY radical ISLAMISTS???
How do you know he is not with the EDL???
How are you qualifying your sources and evidence?

link   
reply to post by coolcatt

Welcome to ATS coolcatt, fasten your seatbelt and enjoy the ride...

link   
reply to post by paratus

Yes, apologies, you are correct. There is another video (Which got removed from it's source) where the same man exclaims Allah Akbar (God is great)..

I myself have spent almost a year with London Islamists, while making a film for the BBC - My Brother the Islamist..

I know it when I see it.

My Step brother was recently sent to prison for planning terrorist offences, so it's all very close to home for me.

link   
reply to post by spacedog1973

It may well be the best thing as the more people know about it the more security can muster up some help for those who may be stuck in the middle of all this..

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join