It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police respond to 'serious incident' in Woolwich

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kram09
I have no idea what the perpetrator of the attack was referring to by "our lands." He may or may not be British born.

Look at Mali...Afghanistan....Libya....Iraq. We've not exactly made a lot of friends in those areas have we?

If i had to speculate and it is just speculation i would say he by "our lands" he means "Muslim lands" so he is talking about Afghanistan, Iraq and so on.

Might also be talking about Mali, we have had some limited involvement.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by OtherSideOfTheCoin
reply to post by paratus

news.sky.com...

there you go

"Senior Whitehall sources said the two attackers, who are in hospital, asked passers-by to film them, and they shouted "Allahu Akbar" (Allah is great)."

Rightttttttt........

That is the only reference to Allah.

I've listened to numerous eye witnesses and NONE have mentioned this.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by wmd_2008

According to the BBC, apparently a "Muslim appearance" exists

I'm very well versed in Geography actually - after all, I'm British, not American. Some 'Mericans don't seem to know where France is, but they sure do know where "them guns at".

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by paratus

Whatever way you cut this it looks like an act of terrorism based on what is in the media, its that simple.

furthermore right now based on our current information it would appear that this attack is the spawn of couple of Radical Islamist's.

link   
The Prime Minister had better put troops on lockdown, or I gather there is going to be some spec op missions tonight.

I am hearing that the troops over there ARE PISSED and ready to get some revenge.
edit on 22-5-2013 by MidnightTide because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by Gazmeister

Originally posted by paratus

reply to post by paratus

true but other reports have quoted the men as saying "ahallu Akbar" and during the video he makes mention of how we should get rid of our government and makes statements of a political nature such as talking about "his lands".

in accordance with the UK's official definition of terrorism that would make this attack qualify as a act of terrorism and the reports surrounding this attack all point to it being an attack by radical Islamists.

Can you link to the other reports please?
I have seen no solid evidence of the Allah reference.
How is this ALREADY radical ISLAMISTS???
How do you know he is not with the EDL???
How are you qualifying your sources and evidence?

Are you being for real?!?! Watch the damn video.
I've watched it several times and cannot hear alahu akbah. Strange lots are saying they can. Can someone reference the time in the video this is said please.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 02:37 PM
link   

reply to post by paratus

true but other reports have quoted the men as saying "ahallu Akbar" and during the video he makes mention of how we should get rid of our government and makes statements of a political nature such as talking about "his lands".

in accordance with the UK's official definition of terrorism that would make this attack qualify as a act of terrorism and the reports surrounding this attack all point to it being an attack by radical Islamists.

Watched it numerous times, post time in vid where he say it specifically.

Good luck with that.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightTide
The Prime Minister had better put troops on lockdown, or I gather there is going to be some spec op missions tonight.

I am hearing that the troops over there ARE PISSED and ready to get some revenge.

I have read that all local barracks are on a higher state of alert and so far there has been no UKSF involvement and i really don't see any need for it at this stage unless there was to be some other huge development.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wifibrains

reply to post by paratus

I've watched it several times and cannot hear alahu akbah. Strange lots are saying they can. Can someone reference the time in the video this is said please.

news.sky.com...

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Revenge on who, exactly? Aren't the perpetrator already in hospital?

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by AmberLeaf

Makes absolutely no sense - and why exactly were they just standing around waiting for the cops? What criminal just stands there waiting for the cops?

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by paratus

They beheaded the poor bastard, and if you go to :30 you will hear it...second video... A

Link

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 02:40 PM
link   
video footage of killers

www.itv.com...

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
The OP article has since been updated with a picture.

The scene does not look as chaotic as they originally made it sound to be.

I doubt this was "terror" related as in politically motivated.

ETA:

I removed the last portion of this post due to new information that has emerged.

There may be an element of conspiracy behind this after all according to certain details which have since been made available.
edit on 5/22/2013 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)
Go to CNN, they have a video of the man with cleaver and knife in hand telling the person in the camera why he did this crime. according to him he did it because it happens everyday where he is from........... I would not say he is a lunatic if you believe what he says about it happening everyday where he is from.

Just one of the nice immigrants that want to bring there culture to where ever they deicide to settle.

link   

Originally posted by vagabondrobb
reply to post by paratus

Yes, apologies, you are correct. There is another video (Which got removed from it's source) where the same man exclaims Allah Akbar (God is great)..

I myself have spent almost a year with London Islamists, while making a film for the BBC - My Brother the Islamist..

I know it when I see it.

My Step brother was recently sent to prison for planning terrorist offences, so it's all very close to home for me.

Damnit I want that video then I can move on to my other evidence.
Any help is appreciated.

Props to you for the documentary. :-)

link   
Or, watch this video...

Link

HACKING OFF HIS HEAD...

link   

I doubt it.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by esdad71
reply to post by paratus

They beheaded the poor bastard, and if you go to :30 you will hear it...second video... A

Link

I hear a police man shouting "put your hands out now"

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

If i had to speculate and it is just speculation i would say he by "our lands" he means "Muslim lands" so he is talking about Afghanistan, Iraq and so on. Might also be talking about Mali, we have had some limited involvement.

Ah, yes sorry that was my point. I meant to say he could mean muslim lands.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 02:45 PM
link   

reply to post by paratus

Whatever way you cut this it looks like an act of terrorism based on what is in the media, its that simple.

furthermore right now based on our current information it would appear that this attack is the spawn of couple of Radical Islamist's.

Honestly I would label this either:

Suicide by cop
or
Vengance killing
or
Honor killing (if victim was Muslim)
or
Islamic Extremist Terrorism (of course)

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join