It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible Alien Abduction...

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Yesterday, while outside smoking a cigarette my brother approached me. Knowing that I am into the paranormal and UFO field he proceeded to tell me that he thinks he was abducted by aliens. Thinking he was making this up to his amusement he showed me a strange pattern on his back that is very hard to explain. He said it appeared overnight sometime last week, except it was on his lower back then. It had disappeared and then reappeared further up on his back.

I asked him questions like if he's been getting enough sleep and he said he thinks he is. No missing time that he knows of but he has told me that he does feel like he is being watched a lot. Now considering that we believe this house to be haunted, a lot of paranormal incidents such as voices, knockings on wall and in certain cases a few apparitions have appeared. I wonder if they are all connected somehow.

I hope I am doing this right in posting the picture, if not I apologize. Anyways, here is the picture I took of the strange marks on his back. As you can see they are well patterned, nothing sporadic about them. I have a friend in MUFON and I will be contacting him as soon as possible and get his feedback and go from there. It is really intriguing and I would like any input as I can as I further investigate into this strange happening.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Looks like he fell asleep on top of the TV remote.

Nothing to see here, folks.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 07:20 PM
link   
lol i think the above post is probably more right than the wild jump towards alien abduction.
probably something on his mattress maybe.
i have strange markings and missing time, i think thats just from drinking too much.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 07:21 PM
link   
friend at mufon?brother has some marks on his back.a little too coincidence for me,seriously are we going to get anything serious on this subject?i,m starting to give up

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Reply to post by phantomjack

Must be a 6O's Tv then.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Ask him if has his back against the wall when he sleeps. If the answer is yes, install a camera in his room.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 07:34 PM
link   
I've napped while sitting on the same kinda chairs too...I mean, been kidnapped by aliens.

Alienz.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Xandyr101

I would agree with the other person who said set up a camera. I have been told I should set a camera up, but I don't have equipment to do that.

I had a very strange mark on my neck a lil over a month ago. And my neck is still tender. Doctors really couldn't explain it. They just told me that I must've been wrestling a bear in my sleep...nah, I hardly move when I sleep. Then about a week ago I woke up and it felt like someone had choked the front of my neck, it hurt. And I didn't get choked...so...it was a lil confusing. Aliens? Maybe...I won't rule that out. I think my experiences though had more to do with the paranormal.

So anyway, set up a camera if you can. I sure wish I could.
-nat

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 08:12 PM
link   
I get those exact same marks. I get them from scratching my skin. Sometimes if i get an itch (usually from overheating) and scratch it a little to hard and get those regular spaced dotted marks that can take a few days to go away. I find this can happen at night time when i sleep in one position for to long and the skin touching the bed gets to hot.

Ive always just put it down to my fair skin. Its nothing to worry about
, certainly not alien abduction.

Edit : I just looked it up and its caused by the breaking of tiny blood vessels under the surface of the skin from scratching or rubbing. It was probably just cause by some friction while laying down while sleeping.

When you itch as you are describing it is very common for these "dots" to occur. When this happens you are breaking tiny little blood vessels, that is what makes the tiny red dots spread. This is nothing to worry about though.

Just google Scratch itch leave dots

edit on 20-5-2013 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 09:39 PM
link   

They just told me that I must've been wrestling a bear in my sleep...nah, I hardly move when I sleep. Then about a week ago I woke up and it felt like someone had choked the front of my neck, it hurt. And I didn't get choked...so...it was a lil confusing. Aliens? Maybe...I won't rule that out. I think my experiences though had more to do with the paranormal. Text

thats definatly aliens, or atleast an annoying ghost.
i used to get5 inch long scratches from nowhere. there was a big pointy spring poking out my matress but ithink that is irrelevant.
it was definatly aliens.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 10:43 PM
link   
I remember reading of an abduction story with 2 woman and a child getting SIMILIAR marks
Can't remember who it was tho...

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Xandyr101

What they are (my personal video):
www.youtube.com...

How to stop them:
www.alienresistance.org...

Originally posted by Xandyr101
Now considering that we believe this house to be haunted, a lot of paranormal incidents such as voices, knockings on wall and in certain cases a few apparitions have appeared. I wonder if they are all connected somehow.

Bingo! Documentary for you and your bro...

edit on 20-5-2013 by SuspendedBelief because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Let your brother look at this:

parabook.wordpress.com...

Although strange markings on one's body is something to make you wonder,the effects of alien abduction is very,very insidious,and normally starts in early childhood.It affects your life in ways you can best ever see in hindsight,as a pattern.IF this is indeed an ongoing phenomenon(alien abduction in your brother's case,and in mine,in general i do believe it is a fact),the most telling signs are sometimes the most subtle.
Sometimes you receive a type of "wake-up call" like something wanted to alert you to a huge facet of your life you were unaware of,on the conscious level.This may include marks,or it may not.In my case,i have certainly seen the phrase "alien abduction" since i started reading overseas-based sites like ATS and others,i even had ufo sigtings in the past 2 years,some of which every member of my family saw also.Yet i never made the connection between the 2 subjects,till something happened in our house one night last September-and while puzzling,yet subtle-in another way it was like a biff upside the head,to start reading up on the subject.Just a sudden,out-of-point blank-nowhere type of compulsion to gather all the available info on the subject.

While researching,you may(or may not) find yourself examining your life,from earliest childhood-and you may(or may not) be noticing present and ongoing phenomena to which you were like being blind to, before.But this is (whether as a matter of fact happening to your brother,or not) this is NOT something about which you can make up your mind in a week or two,for that you must be prepared.And then even if the evidence for it being factual seems overwhelming,as in my case,and with the hindsight of over 4 decades-you still won't know for sure,in most cases.This is not a quick-google as in,"do i have tick fever?lemme check the symptoms sharply"
just saying,and if your brother wants to do some research,if he feels he has more reason than this one-time occurence of strange marks,please feel free to u2u me if there's any particular links to certain webpages-though i do feel each person should be their own guide in a search like this.Your past,and your memories,should be you best guide,to be more accurate.
edit on 21-5-2013 by Raxoxane because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Here are links to some of my threads:Your brother would do well to try and remember any very strange and unforgettable dreams he has had throughout his life,or recently,if any.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

If your brother is seriously considering this possibility,be sure to convey to him,that after he read that list of "abduction signs" i linked you to,in my first reply-he should carry on with his normal life,in every way.When he feels to do so,he should research the subject as broadly as possible-but Never obsessively.The list is to be considered in context to hindsight over his own past,maybe incorporating memories of things family members have mentioned happening to them over the years,things also related to the list.But hindsight will be his best guide,and his own intuition.The list is a guideline,nothing cast in stone.Variable from person to person.Best wishes to you both.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rikku

They just told me that I must've been wrestling a bear in my sleep...nah, I hardly move when I sleep. Then about a week ago I woke up and it felt like someone had choked the front of my neck, it hurt. And I didn't get choked...so...it was a lil confusing. Aliens? Maybe...I won't rule that out. I think my experiences though had more to do with the paranormal. Text

thats definatly aliens, or atleast an annoying ghost.
i used to get5 inch long scratches from nowhere. there was a big pointy spring poking out my matress but ithink that is irrelevant.
it was definatly aliens.

Sarcasm isn't needed.
I don't understand sometimes, and you got stars for being sarcastic as well. Nice.

I thought this was the place to share stories and not be ridiculed.

Have a lovely day with your sarcasm.

-nat
edit on 21-5-2013 by natalia because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 10:03 AM
link   
My first thought is a pressure bruise, as some others have stated. If you choose to check to see if this is the answer, don't feel bad if it turns out to be something simple - better to know this than think something scary is happening!

If there is other possible paranormal phenomena in the house, I would suggest you document it and go on a "mundane explanation hunt" to see if normal house settling noises, or other normal things fit the bill first. I'm not suggesting that 'normal' is the only explanation, just that it is important to really rule things out before worrying about the paranormal, for your own peace of mind, and for research purposes. You might try to determine where sounds are coming from in the house, for example, and if there are any other factors (vibrations from passing trucks, etc.) at the time of the sounds, etc. Sometimes the paranormal explanation seems like the easiest (and most exciting) one, but when delved into it is something normal. I mean, you know this stuff! Electromagnetic phenomena, compasses going wonky, inexplicable cold or hot spots, etc. IF there is more to it than normal, and the devil is often in the details, then it would be wonderful to have you clearly document everything and share it.

That being said, there is often "high strangeness" around stories of UFOs and abductions. It is possible if not likely, imo, that the lines are (at least sometimes) blurred between the two, once the normal stuff has been eliminated from the list of possible explanations. Weird and inexplicable stuff does occasionally happen, at least in my experience. But I've also been freaked out momentarily by things I thought were weirdly paranormal until, to my relief, I found the down-to-earth explanation.

peace,
AB
edit on 21-5-2013 by AboveBoard because: Was that a sentence??? Sheesh!!

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 11:08 AM
link   
here are some other instances of a gridlike pattern seen, similiar to your friend:
www.jerzeedevil.com...

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Its not all that uncommon

its just broken blood vessels.

Anyone who thinks this is aliens really needs to get out more lol

edit on 21-5-2013 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by natalia

I thought this was the place to share stories and not be ridiculed.

I thought ATS motto was to deny ignorance.

OP says its hard to explain yet within a few posts some very rational down to earth explanations supplied which need to looked at first and ruled out, has that happened or were Aliens the go to explanation and then attempted to prove that by posting here with the title given?

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by PhoenixOD
Its not all that uncommon

its just broken blood vessels.

Anyone who thinks this is aliens really needs to get out more lol

edit on 21-5-2013 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

Weird things happen when you sleep.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join