It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have a grid of red markings on my hand.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   
My fiancee just saw that I had similar markings on my back the morning of July 4, 2012. Here is a picture. I have looked online but cannot find any definite answers. Please post an answer if anyone has any.

bl159w.blu159.mail.live.com...|0|8CF28FF61559720||0|0|0|0||& maxwidth=220&maxheight=160&size=Att&blob=MHxJTUFHMDA1My5qcGd8aW1hZ2UvanBlZw_3d_3d

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   
I just discovered today that I had this orderly grid of dots on my back. I'm not sure how long they've been there but someone noticed them when I was swimming today. There is no pain or itching associated with them, even when they're pressed. I've thought back carefully about the past few days and I have no idea how they could have gotten there. Someone told me they look like allergy shots but I've never had those and I'm a very healthy young man and not prone to allergies or rashes.
I had a rather frightening abduction dream a couple of weeks ago but when I woke up I attributed it to psychological factors. I've never thought of myself as someone who has had contact with aliens but I know marks like this have been associated with such phenomena.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rex84
I just discovered today that I had this orderly grid of dots on my back. I'm not sure how long they've been there but someone noticed them when I was swimming today. There is no pain or itching associated with them, even when they're pressed. I've thought back carefully about the past few days and I have no idea how they could have gotten there. Someone told me they look like allergy shots but I've never had those and I'm a very healthy young man and not prone to allergies or rashes.
I had a rather frightening abduction dream a couple of weeks ago but when I woke up I attributed it to psychological factors. I've never thought of myself as someone who has had contact with aliens but I know marks like this have been associated with such phenomena.

Interesting!

Can you tell about your dream?

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by amongus
Interesting!

Can you tell about your dream?

This is from my dream journal: "I feel myself floating upwards towards the ceiling. I feel like I’m being abducted. I imagine the aliens looking into my eyes and their hypnotic gaze completely immobilizes me."
It wasn't a very clear dream, kinda groggy. The most remarkable thing about it was the sensation of being lifted up off my bed. Also, I felt a profound sense of fear and that I was overwhelmed by the hypnotic gazes.
Here's the thing though: I've read quite a lot about about abduction phenomena-- Strieber, Jacobs, and Mack so it's definitely possible that I recreated what I've read in the dream.
I do remember having terrifying nighttime experiences when I was much younger where I felt I was being levitated off my bed though.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Here is the image again if you couldn't see it.

imgur.com...
edit on 9-7-2012 by JudgeSamson because: Picture too large, replaced with link

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
I think this is hightly unusual. All the marks look so similiar it's mind boggling.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
I just found some bumps on my forearm now. I don't know what it is from. I will keep an eye on them and see if they form into the same pattern of red dots.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   
The spots seemed to have disappeared about 4 days after I found them. I have no idea how long they were there before though. I'm still wracking my brain trying to think of something I leaned against that would have caused that

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 07:46 AM
link   
When your skin retains imprints, you're not drinking enough water. I don't really know why a thread is being made about this. I'm guessing this is some sort of request for attention or wink wink to aliens. I won't keep you then.

You know what, that actually looks more like a rash than not drinking enough water. Before you get yourself beamed up to your spaceship, make sure you don't have allergies.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kapkalna
When your skin retains imprints, you're not drinking enough water. I don't really know why a thread is being made about this. I'm guessing this is some sort of request for attention or wink wink to aliens. I won't keep you then.

You know what, that actually looks more like a rash than not drinking enough water. Before you get yourself beamed up to your spaceship, make sure you don't have allergies.

I agree with you Kapkalna. I highly doubt it's aliens. We ought to be careful jumping to such conclusions. I know that I drink plenty of water. The strange part is I don't remember leaning on anything very hot and it didn't itch like a rash or burn. Also, the uniformity of the red spots is suspect. I think the main purpose of the thread is to get the attention of someone who does know what it is. It's interesting to see so many similar cases and personally would just like to know if there is an explanation. Just saying, "aliens..." is not an explanation; it's an erroneous assumption.

Also, update on the bumps on my arm; they went away in about an hour and did not produce any red spots.
edit on 16-7-2012 by JudgeSamson because: punctuation error.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   
I made an account on here just to reply to these people. Last night, I was cuddling with my boyfriend on his couch in his apartment watching a movie when he lifted up my shirt, he suddenly noticed something on my back. It appeared to be red dots that formed a perfect honeycomb like pattern. The location of this pattern is right below my bra-strap on my back. They dont itch, burn, nor is my skin swollen in the location and nor does it have a weird or abnormal texture to it. I dont know how they apperead but today is my second day of having them for the first time ever, and I'm alittle scared and terribly worried to be truthful.

This place is the only place where I've seen people whom have the same thing as I do and I would just like some answers please.

[Picture Below]
imageshack.us...

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   
You guys with the honeycomb pattern on your backs/buttocks/etc:

You wouldn't happen to have berber style carpet in your homes, do you?

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Firstly I would need to see the picture of the markings.

Secondly it could be a number of many things blue prints, message, code, instructions and a map.

Without pictures I can not tell you a single thing at all sorry.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
On August 3 2012 the stange marking you see in the photo showed up on my daughters back. It looks like a grid of diamond or square shapes. It looked as if it were made by a very bright light coming through a grid. The colored patches were a purplish red like a sunburn, yet it was not painful, and did not blister or peel. The skin was not raised, indented or bumpy as in a rash. It did not itch and other than being discolored it looked and felt normal. The marking disappeared in 4 days.

A few weeks later, still wondering about it, I Googled "diamond grid marking on back" and found that other people have been reporting this too. One forum was at Medhelp.com but there were no pictures and no answers either.

I found this forum where people are posting pictures. It's weird how similar they are to the one on my daughters back. Still, no answers.

If you've had markings like this, or have seen them on someone else or know anything about them SNIP

edit on 7/3/2018 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   
These grid "bruisings" can be caused by some upholstery fabrics pressed against the skin via sitting or lying on a sofa, chair, recliner or leaning on the same type of fabric pillows or some blankets. It can also be caused by sweaters with a heavy patterned knit in them. Also if somoine is smacked or bumps into a hard object while wearing some the the breathable mesh shirts. If you notice, most of the marks are on pressure points. Just my opinion.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 03:40 AM
link   

edit on 2-9-2012 by Nanocyte because: Oops

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Hi, thanks for your reply. You may be assured that I too thought this was an impression bruise, but after eliminating that as a possible cause I wonder what else it may be. Also bruises have a distinctive way of healing that can be visually observed. These markings simply faded and disappeared in 4 days without any coloration changes or edge changes.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Ok, so I am just wondering if anyone has a REAL answer? I haven't been on anything with a pattern, I don't have any known allergies, my day yesterday and my night last night were no different than usual but yet today my girlfriend noticed these on my back.

i253.photobucket.com...

i253.photobucket.com...

Unlike most of what I've heard, this is the first time and it's in two spots, not one. Also ignore the freckles and pimples on my back, those I'm used to.
The ONLY thing I've heard so far that kind of makes sense is heat rash, but I have not felt hot at all. Also on webmd.com someone said low blood platelets but I'm not sure if that could be right?
They don't itch, you can't feel them. My girlfriend said it looks like the same skin of a hickey. Almost like little suction bruises. I just want to know if I should see a doctor, or if it's not a big deal.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Soliex

Yea, you'd be surprised how often random patterns can just show up on our bodies. One time I was working on my car, and when I got out from under it, I had 4 hexagons on my arm, all linking up to one another perfectly.

That was weird.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   
I also have a grid like rash on my infrascapular region. I've been searching all over the internet and asking all sorts of people what this could be, and still no answer. Just wanted people to know there's someone else out here with the same thing, hopefully someone will show up with new information to this very foreign affair.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join