It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible Alien Abduction...

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by PhoenixOD

Obviously, you are an agent of disinformation sent here by Iguanis Maximus, the prince of Reptillia Minora, to confuse the unenlightened in hopes of harvesting them for food.

For shame......for shame.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by InhaleExhale
reply to post by natalia

I thought this was the place to share stories and not be ridiculed.

I thought ATS motto was to deny ignorance.

OP says its hard to explain yet within a few posts some very rational down to earth explanations supplied which need to looked at first and ruled out, has that happened or were Aliens the go to explanation and then attempted to prove that by posting here with the title given?

Yes deny ignorance. And yes I read through it and read the explanations, then I shared my story...then sarcasm.

I guess I shouldn't even reply now but I am. I won't be sharing anymore stories for fear tbh.
People use sarcasm as their way to deal I guess and it makes me hurt, I know sarcasm all to well and I don't like it. Sure I have been guilty of the sarcastic remark but it doesn't make it right.

The op prob went straight for the alien explanation because maybe they have had other experiences, don't know though since they didn't share much.

Anyway have a nice day
-nat the scared cat-

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by WilliamOckham

Obviously, you are an agent of disinformation sent here by Iguanis Maximus, the prince of Reptillia Minora, to confuse the unenlightened in hopes of harvesting them for food.

For shame......for shame.

Oh well thanks! I guess thats the end of my mission here on Earth. It was all going so well up until now

edit on 21-5-2013 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by draknoir2

lol , nice

At least that guy had an amazing close encounters story to go with his unexplained radiation burns.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by natalia

Sorry Nat if I came of as harsh.

Been looking at this (the UFO phenomena) for about 20years now and frustration does get a better of me at times but as can be seen its usually because simple questions get dodged and the ones that ask many times are accused for not believing what is being posted simply because a question is brought up.

I too look at sarcasm in a similar way as you and dislike it as it can taken the wrong way more often than not and am also guilty of using it more than I should. Like you said its used a way of release, if such a release is required just from reading someones post maybe I and others need to learn to let go a little more and maybe not post instead of posting a sarcastic comment.

Once again sorry for my emotional response and much love to you.

( I love the name Natalia, If I was to ever to have a daughter I would name her that or Isabella)

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 02:15 PM
link   

www.google.co.za... .0.0..0.0...0.0...1c.1.14.img.FAVsC2p0iUA&bav=on.2,or.r_qf.&bvm=bv.46865395,d.ZGU&emsg=NCSR&noj=1&ei=gMWbUbaPLOaM7Qaa1YCIBQ&q=broken%20blood%20vessels %20skin%20images#imgrc=_

I was wondering about burst/broken blood vessels,so i did a google search-it's odd,even the ones that comes close to looking like the marks of the OP's brother,none of them are in an exact grid,like on his pic.Not placed with any preciciency.I hope the link works,let's see.
Ok the link just takes you to google search only ,so if you search on google Images option-"burst blood vessels skin images" anyone who wants,can have a look.Even the closest resembling marks are never in any such pattern or precise order,i've noticed.Odd.
edit on 21-5-2013 by Raxoxane because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Raxoxane

Well i posted 2 images i found on google images earlier in the thread. heres where i found one of them. Its not uncommon. crila.net...

Plus ive already stated ive had ive had exactly the same pattern in the past when i've scratched my skin to hard.

edit on 21-5-2013 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 02:36 PM
link   
my Girlfriend leaves marks similar to those when she wear's her spike heels.....

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by PhoenixOD

Well i posted 2 images i found on google images earlier in the thread. heres where i found one of them. Its not uncommon. crila.net...

Plus ive already stated ive had exactly the same pattern in the past when ive scratched my skin to hard.

Maybe you're becoming the interwebs too.

We can't rule that out at this point.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by draknoir2

Well it would save me a fortune on ISP line rental fee's. Im all for it

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 11:35 PM
link   
It does look as though he might have slept on the remote!

I'd like to ask if you looked over the link that Raxoxane posted in her first comment? How many apply to your brother? For example - 33 of the signs are affirmative for me, while the rest (25) indicators are negative.

I'm not sure how to extrapolate from that my likelihood of "alien" abduction, there aren't any instructions - (is it 50/50? as my positive/negative indicators are rather close together) but I'm curious if your brother has looked over the list and identified how many indicators he might resonate with?

Thanks,
Cirque

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by natalia

reply to post by natalia

OP says its hard to explain yet within a few posts some very rational down to earth explanations supplied which need to looked at first and ruled out, has that happened or were Aliens the go to explanation and then attempted to prove that by posting here with the title given?

Yes deny ignorance. And yes I read through it and read the explanations, then I shared my story...then sarcasm.

I guess I shouldn't even reply now but I am. I won't be sharing anymore stories for fear tbh.
People use sarcasm as their way to deal I guess and it makes me hurt, I know sarcasm all to well and I don't like it. Sure I have been guilty of the sarcastic remark but it doesn't make it right.

The op prob went straight for the alien explanation because maybe they have had other experiences, don't know though since they didn't share much.

Anyway have a nice day
-nat the scared cat-

Take the sarcasm for what it is worth. You run the risk of ANY type of reply when you post here. There are some who find it entertaining and there are some who dont. Thats why ATS is so great -- we are a mixed breed of observation and opinion.

I dont know why you are getting upset. The lack of response to your thread should be an indication that not everyone thinks your picture / story is worthy of sensation. Hence, the sarcasm.

Deal with it. Just because you didn't get the response you wanted doesn't mean you need to throw a hissy.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Its called Petechiae.

LINK

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by phantomjack

Originally posted by natalia

reply to post by natalia

Anyway have a nice day
-nat the scared cat-

Take the sarcasm for what it is worth. You run the risk of ANY type of reply when you post here. There are some who find it entertaining and there are some who dont. Thats why ATS is so great -- we are a mixed breed of observation and opinion.

I dont know why you are getting upset. The lack of response to your thread should be an indication that not everyone thinks your picture / story is worthy of sensation. Hence, the sarcasm.

Deal with it. Just because you didn't get the response you wanted doesn't mean you need to throw a hissy.
Sarcasm isn't needed. I shared my story, i wasn't expecting a sarcastic remark.
Sorry I even shared at all now, and I would love to crawl in a hole.
I am a sensitive person, sorry.
Hissy? Really, I threw a hissy? Ok. I didn't get upset for lack of response, the upset came from the sarcasm. It hit deep, I grew up in nothing but sarcastic remarks.

Deal with it? Ok, I will try to do that, but it's hard. And then you single me out. You could have just u2u'd me.
So I'm nervously shaking now, and am pushing reply now.....
-nat

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 10:55 AM
link   

edit on 22-5-2013 by draknoir2 because: Saving the Mods the trouble of deleting it for me. :-)

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by phantomjack

Thanks for the link,yes i saw those on my google-searc.Just they looked very chaotic,compared to the orderly way the OP's brother's look.Thanks again.

edit on 22-5-2013 by Raxoxane because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 04:45 PM
link   
@PhoenixOD-i'm not saying similar ones(grid like pattern) has NEVER occured-just said i have'nt found the exact same ones in my googlesearch+was interested enough to check pics out on burst+broken blood vessels.The more "chaotic" type of these marks were all i found,and what looked like varicose veins.Still,you said yourself had exactly the same,and i have no reason to disbelieve you.Which is why i suggested IF this was not just a once-off weird occurence(and obviously if the bro felt he had reason to consider an abduction,i don't know why that came to his mind,he's the only one to know why) then it cannot hurt to look at the links i provided.We both at least tried to advise the OP,which is the main thing.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Xandyr101

Missing time is often hard to detect given your brother was under their mental influence for awhile.
It is disorientating.
Natural marks don't move up a person's back.
Also, paranormal and extraterrestrial fields are very much associated.
I was abducted in 1987 but without any marks.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 12:45 AM
link   

How old is youre brother? What State are both of you located in? Please take youre brother serious and listen to him. Make sure he does not go anywhere alone especially in any remote areas. Mufon is a great group of people and Clifford Clint is in Colorado. Make sure and file a report everytime youre brother is taken. Buy a dog and let youre brother keep it in his bedroom if possible. Invest in a Baby Monitor with the camera and sound- set this up and keep the monitor in another room where you can watch and listen while youre brother is sleeping atleast for one night. These kinds of incidents are happening all over the world but some are afraid to talk about this issue. If this is something new and just beginning- keep a close watch on youre brother- remember- no going anywhere alone such in a romote places!! These creatures wait around for weak moments in time that they can attack. There are so many missing persons in the US that may be connected to these creatures. There is really no-one to call for help except MUFON. Take pre-cautions to protect youre brother- let him know he can talk to you about anything. Let him know that he is not alone! Amy in NC
edit on 23-5-2013 by Apollo7 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 01:07 AM
link   

I have a bad feeling about this!! Please take youre brother serious!! Ask him if he is picking up any-kind of telepathic issues such as hearing other humans talking in his head?? Ask him if he is seeing anything such as lights, shadows, orbs? I am usually on this site looking for others whom have been taken. I was taken en-route to go and work for US Customs and Border Patrol up in Montana back in Sept-2006. I have had numerous incidents occur since. I know what it is like for others to not believe in this issue, much less discuss. Female instinct about what you have posted- Protect youre brother- Dont let him go out at night by himself- make sure he always has a cell phone on him at all times. No going to remote locations- no leaving him alone at home. These beings take people and they so-call go missing. As things are set up in this country there is not much work being done in this area. There is no-one to call that will take this issue serious- Mufon is the best to make a report with and that is about it from what I have found. I will be working the rest of my life to create a Group of People whom investigate and can actually help with this issue. The problem with those of us whom have been taken- we have no-where to turn for assistance. Keep track of the MUFON Map in youre area and check and see if there are any reports and time from of such incidents. This information may give you the ability to determine when these beings may return. If someone has been taken- they will be taken again- its just a matter of time. The beings have the ability to take a person without actually taling the physical body- if this happens the person will have allot of time lapses. These beings can even take a person driving down the road. There are a few cases where they take the person and dont return them and then they just come up so-called missing. Just please be careful and dont write youre brouther off as being crazy. Best Wishes!! Amy in NC
edit on 23-5-2013 by Apollo7 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join