It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible Alien Abduction...

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 10:28 AM
link   
I will be working the rest of my life to create a Group of People whom investigate and can actually help with this issue.

Amy, I wrote The Ringer: An Extraterrestrial Proving Ground and was recently interviewed on The Truth Denied.

www.thetruthdenied.com...

Let me know if I can be of help.

Jim

reply to post by Apollo7

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by jjsirius

Thanks- My entire life-path was changed when I was taken en-route to my duty station in Montana, or this creation would already be in the works. The first thing I must learn to do is create my own Web Page. I want to set up something where other people can report abductions. I have no clue on how to do this yet. I get so side-tracked on just daily life that I am far behind what I want to create. My entire intent of going to work with the Federal Government was to get their help and support. We must learn and create a system of how to track and find these creatures that are taking humans. We have so many missing people in this world, and I really cant think of anything more important than trying to locate them. I know that all of them may not be connected to this issue, but it is an area that is so neglected.

I want to gather help from others such as MUFON and create a database and interface the system- combine information and look for patterns. If I can find a way to make this happen, I would like to somehow compare this information with The National Center for Missing and Exploited Children.

I am working in Nursing since my return to NC. I will be working on getting back in with Law-Enforcement soon. I really need to be working in that area to make this happen.

My female instincts on this post in general bothered me. I feel that whomever that child is- may be in danger. Hopefully his sister read my post and is taking the issue serious. Basically, all a person can do is take pre-cautions.

Thank you for offering to assist! My first step is the creation of a Web Page and looking into Government Grant Money. Amy in NC

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Apollo7

Amy, I did put together an abduction website but it never really got off the ground because I didn't follow the internet rules needed to make it visible.

galileowashere.com...

I believe, and think you should know, that at least some of MUFON has been infiltrated.
Why wouldn't the CIA go after the most credible UFO reporting group?
I think they have.

If people focused on the numbers involved with the missing persons issue and the lack of any logical explanation they would be shocked.
How many people were recorded as missing 100 years ago?
Very, very few.
They've been taken and knowing the Greys it wouldn't be a pleasant place.
You're right, we have to find them.

Best wishes,

Jim

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Thank you my Friend!! I could really use some assistance from the CIA and NSA!! LOL- if they only knew.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 01:23 AM
link   

I am in NC fighting the same Battle. I have been on the link for almost 7 years. The GREYS did this and neither God or Satan can turn this off. It is like a silent war, and others are so afraid to talk about this issue!! My problems are not from the Aliens, or Demons running around. My problems come from local humans that are linked and on power trips. These people are far beyond any terrorist on the face of the Earth!! Basically, I am just working on having a normal life for me and my children. I have had to learn to adapt and hopefully move on. My children and I were suppose to be in Piegan, Montana. I was going to work for US Customs and Border Patrol. My entire life path was changed. I am thankful to be working but its not in the field I am suppose to be in. I applied to work for NSA but do not have the 4 years of college I need. I did tell them I was Telepathic- was that enough!! LOL

Sir, When you get you're son back- move North West- Montana, Wyoming, South Dakota- I think these may be the only safe areas left.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Xandyr101

when i was 20 i believe i witnessed an abduction or at least a visitation by a non human being. i can't say it was alien in nature or even that it abducted anybody but the thing walked right through a metal screen door and wooden door into an apartment. i was not drinking or on any mind altering sfuff just to put that out there i always called it a shadow person simply because it was all black as if light didnt have effect on it but it was solid and in a well lit area after reading up on abduction it fits the bill of passing through objects but it was not a big headed grey or green thing. it was id say 6ft to 6.9 average head not skinny but just average build somewhat muscular id say except being a solid shade of pure black its hard to say forsure. it didnt seem hostile twords me but i was about 25 feet away. and a man who lived not in the apartment the being walked into but the one directly behind it (in the direction the thing was walking) housed a man who died of heart attack that same night. it didn't frighten me but it also wasn't that close to me. so i can't say with certainty it wad hostile it honestly seemed extremely emotionless to me. i just wanted to post this to let people know these things exist and for what my word is worth i can say they are.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join