It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Large tornado plowing through Moore OK, southern OKC right now

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 01:19 AM
link   

edit on 21-5-2013 by Dumbass because: (no reason given)

A lot more vids on damages but I prefer to only post the vids of the tornado itself.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 02:30 AM
link   
everyone be safe there...I am so sad, when they found the bodies of the mom and baby in the 7 eleven debris, I just sat here and cried. I know someone who lives in oklahoma city, they are okay.

+12 more 
posted on May, 21 2013 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Finally got the pics I took uploaded. It's so sad the devastation here, hard to put in words. I feel very fortunate tonight as many others were not so. The first pics which just looks like a dark cloud is the actual tornado as it moved in on us, the second pic is as it was approaching, the rest sadly speak for themselves.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 02:56 AM
link   
reply to post by mtnshredder

The one with the woman sitting on her dining room chair really captures what just happened.
Thanks for uploading and sharing. Good pictures

I can't imagine what you're feeling to see half your town gone. You're lucky it missed you.
Very sad about the missing or trapped children at the school

Last I heard the death toll is at 91.
20 are children.

Stay safe

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 03:02 AM
link   

MtnShredder-
I'm so very sorry about the horrific destruction & loss your area has endured!
Other than I'm sorry & praying - there are no words

Thank you for sharing your pictures. They speak volumes about this horrible tragedy.

Just so sad!

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 03:07 AM
link   
When I was a kid, I lived in NE Ohio, on May 31st 1985 we had a series of tornadoes like this come through and in essence wiped out the town. All but a few streets were scoured like a brillo pad had run across it. There are no words to express how sad seeing this makes me and takes me back to that day. Be safe out there everyone, my sincerest condolences to those who lost loved ones. Very little scares me anymore, but tornadoes make me twitch like no other.

I am in little rock and we are already getting ready for a large chunk of this to come through tomorrow, we got a little bit earlier but the bulk is tomorrow afternoon according to our weather people. And remember, for the people chasing them and taking pics, no picture or video is worth your life.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 03:08 AM
link   
deepest condolences to the people who are effected by this.

Seen it on the news and didn't realize how bad it hit.
edit on 21-5-2013 by amraks because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Thank's for the positive words all, many unfortunate people could use your prayers and thoughts. It's just unbelievable to see your town like this.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Any word from Missouri? I was on Xbox Live racing with a good friend online, and the sirens went off in Cuba, MO. At the time there were possible tornadoes just north and south of Joplin. Last words he said before disconnecting in mid sentence were laggy and broken up but he said the air pressure was whistling in his 2nd floor apartment and the windows seemed like they were going to be sucked out. His shelter was under the stair well to his 3rd floor, I haven't heard if a twister hit that area or not.

edit on 5/21/13 by SixX18 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 03:35 AM
link   

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Those pictures look eerily similar to Hurricane Sandy. If plans were being made to destroy 80% of the population, while keeping earth in complete balance, how would they do it? THINK PEOPLE, THINK!!! These "disasters" AREN'T NATURAL! Sure, these storms may START off naturally, but SOMETHING is agitating them. I'm not sure why people have a hard time believing in the technology these madmen possess! Technology that can manipulate the weather. I'm also not sure why people believe "they would never do such a thing". Yes they would. History has shown that fact, time and time again! It's time we wake up to reality before it's too late; if it's not too late already. I have a feeling tptb know the people are slowly waking up. This is why all these "events" are taking place, one after another!!! TPTB are going to keep bombarding us with these types of things. Get ready for it!

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThinkYouSpeak
Weather manipulation to take your mind off recent events is a very, very scary thing. Especially when it's one of the largest tornadoes on record ever.

I live in Ottawa County, Oklahoma and I have lived here most of my life. THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH HAARP! It's just Tornado Alley in May! Not everything is a conspiracy.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 03:57 AM
link   
Double Post

edit on 21-5-2013 by dave_welch because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Words cannot possibly convey the pain i feel for all of you,and for the parents whose little kids were killed,for everyone who has lost loved ones,homes,pets,whose lives were destroyed by this.I am so heartbroken that this happened to all of you.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by the owlbear
*snip*

What is the point of your post. Show a little empathy.
edit on 21-5-2013 by SubTruth because: (no reason given)

Mod Edit: Removed quote of actioned post.
edit on 21-5-2013 by GAOTU789 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 04:30 AM
link   
reply to post by WonderBoi

Or Earth is going through changes,which is making severe weather worse? Not saying what you are postulating is impossible-but there has been a lot of climate change.Maybe Earth is going through a cycle that causes more severe and catastrophic natural disasters? There seems to be an awful lot of earthquakes too,i've been alive for more than 40 years,and it looks to me,just from taking more notice in the past 2 years even- like Earth is getting more active in many ways.Especially from within.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Holocaust .

I can not begin to imagine that type of instant destruction.
It must be similar to the trauma you would find in an airstrike or bombing.
My heartfelt sympathies and strength to all involved.

Hope it makes you stronger.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by WonderBoi
Those pictures look eerily similar to Hurricane Sandy. If plans were being made to destroy 80% of the population, while keeping earth in complete balance, how would they do it? THINK PEOPLE, THINK!!! These "disasters" AREN'T NATURAL! Sure, these storms may START off naturally, but SOMETHING is agitating them. I'm not sure why people have a hard time believing in the technology these madmen possess! Technology that can manipulate the weather. I'm also not sure why people believe "they would never do such a thing". Yes they would. History has shown that fact, time and time again! It's time we wake up to reality before it's too late; if it's not too late already. I have a feeling tptb know the people are slowly waking up. This is why all these "events" are taking place, one after another!!! TPTB are going to keep bombarding us with these types of things. Get ready for it!

Its called climate change coupled with tornado season in tornado alley.

If we keep pumping out smog we can expect these things to just keep getting worse and worse

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 05:37 AM
link   
My thoughts & prayers are with you all. I have family in Missouri and worried they may face another Joplin again.
Love, light, and strength I send from my heart to you. My sympathies to those who have lost friends, family, and pets.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 05:37 AM
link   
family emerging from storm cellar right after tornado wow

edit on 21-5-2013 by goou111 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join