It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible Bigfoot Shooting in Pennsylvania

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on May, 14 2013 @ 07:40 PM
link   

This is unconfirmed at the moment and we're still trying to figure out what exactly transpired here. According to our source, PBS is looking into a possible shooting of Bigfoot somewhere in Pennsylvania. "It has been all over the police scanner in the area," our source tells us, but he will not confirm the exact location.

Source

Hmm, this could be interesting. Don't suppose we've got any members in the area who could look into it, do we? The police scanner thing makes me a little less skeptical than usual, and it helps that Rick Dyer's name isn't anywhere near this for a change.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by ShadeWolf

Of course they shot it, dummies!

Really hope they didn't kill the poor samsquamtch.

+1 more 
posted on May, 14 2013 @ 11:10 PM
link   
I have talked to a Sasquatch in Oregon, and I am under the impression that shooting one would be murder. I believe there is more than one type and they may be as distant cousins as we are to gorillas, either way, shooting one is wrong unless it is self defense. By now we should know that we have no need to fear them.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quauhtli
I have talked to a Sasquatch in Oregon, and I am under the impression that shooting one would be murder. I believe there is more than one type and they may be as distant cousins as we are to gorillas, either way, shooting one is wrong unless it is self defense. By now we should know that we have no need to fear them.

Well, last I checked it wasn't bigfoot hunting season. So unless they were shooting at something in season, they were wrong. As much as I want to believe in bigfoot, I don't right now. Come on folks, prove me wrong!

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 11:33 PM
link   
I hold a different opinion. I mhope this is indeed true. don't misunderstand me, I don't suggest people start slaughtering Bigfoot.,the cold hard fact of the matter is, until there is a body that can be scientifically studied and proven, there's nothing that can be done to protect it. ....

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Agreed.

The sad fact is exactly that, Let's just hope if true they take proper procedures and don't screw up the analysis

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 12:13 AM
link   
That is pretty exciting.
Maybe the only thing better would be the Bigfoot,
shooting the hunter.
All caught on tape.
Now that's news

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Well now be prepared for the revenge of "Bigfoot's" family...
Wasn't he suppose to fight Velasquez next week ?

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Well lets just say that if(and that's a huge IF) any of this is true I don't like the chances of ever hearing anything substantial about it again simply because of the fact the authorities have been involved.

Lets just hope it wasn't a kid in a monkey suit.

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 03:36 AM
link   
I thought Bigfoot country was California/Oregon?

What did he do, fly there?

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 09:36 AM
link   

*This morning, a ham operator heard the state and local police confirm a body over the public channel.
*Then it was overheard on a private channel #4 U.S.
*Army helicopters were seen flying in the direction of the incident.
*Our source currently has 3 investigators and a well-known researcher en route as well as talking to State Police and to see if the media has gotten word.
*911 says there was a call
*Local investigator talked to the ham operator and listened to the recordings. They believe it's legit.

This seems like it could be the real deal.

edit on 15-5-2013 by trollz because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 09:43 AM
link   
What does "PBS" stand for?

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Pennsylvania Bigfoot Society.

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by pazcat

Ah. Thank you.

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 10:40 AM
link   
If Bigfoot happens to be a proto-human, will this be considered murder?

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by ShadeWolf

, the big question should be WHY did the man shoot it ,
i have never understood why americans feel a need to go into the woods to find things to kill .
it's not because he wanted to feed his family with it , is it ?

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Maybe he was hunting bear and didn't think it was anything different until he got up close to it.

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Just because it was radioed in as a bigfoot shooting doesn't mean that is what this guy shot. He could have said that to the dispatcher and they had to relay the same call to the authorities. Hopefully PBS will get out there before the responders and possibly get some footage of what it actually was.

I thought bigfoot was 10 feet tall and bullet-proof?

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Maybe it was trying to kill the man??

Who knows, at the end of the day, if these things are real they are just glorified Gorillas, go walk into a (wild) gorillas territory and see what it does. Hint, you wont get a hug and a pat on the back...

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 11:19 AM
link   
I would also think it would not be hard to confirm the bit about the army helicopters being dispatched. That would lend a little more credibility to the story if someone can actually confirm this.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join