It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible Bigfoot Shooting in Pennsylvania

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Can't shoot a spirit. Well you can shoot in the direction of a spirit but it won't do you much good.

Bigfoot = a shape shapeshifted by an evil spirit.

10,000 years will go by, no proof of Bigfoot will ever exist because it's a spirit.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 01:18 PM
link   
come on dude, they get their light the same way pot growers get their light to grow their "herbs". To find a samsquanch just look for a neighborhood with extremely high electric bills as you will be able to trace it back to the underground fields, sorta of like the old cartoon The Snorks. Duh.

I have never seen a quanch drive a regular car but i did see one fly the Millennium Falcon in Star Wars 4,5 and 6.

Bud316

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by lolwuttermelons

Entertainment: I believe that Quatches have access to the Internet, and thus are aware of human culture. My Quatch told me he had a twitter account with over 2,000 followers.

This is interesting and all but I have a hard time believing you. Unless the squatch can set up an account here and answer questions directly, I'm not going to take your post seriously.

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 05:40 AM
link   
If Bigfoot turns out to be human although not exactly like the rest of us by looking weird ,then he /she is an American if he/she dies of it's wounds then that's manslaughter or murder at worst, aggravated assault if alive.. that's if the story hold any water.
edit on 29-5-2013 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spider879
If Bigfoot turns out to be human although not exactly like the rest of us by looking weird ,then he /she is an American if he/she dies of it's wounds then that's manslaughter or murder at worst, aggravated assault if alive.. that's if the story hold any water.
edit on 29-5-2013 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)
interesting question. How much different would it have to be to be considered an animal and not human? Personally, I would hold off shooting at something that looked human because it would probably be a human and not a mythical creature.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by tom.farnhill

tom.farnhill, most people that do not complete the ninth grade seem to be quite ignorant. Don't worry about it.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join