It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible Bigfoot Shooting in Pennsylvania

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 11:46 AM
link   
With all the political scandals going on right now wouldn't it be perfect timing for Obama if this turns out to be true. Hey at least there isn't a mass shooting or bombing to divert the publics attention. Then Obama could say he found bin laden and big foot.

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 12:09 PM
link   
All bigfeets must pass a background check before obtaining a firearm...
Second line...

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadeWolf
Hmm, this could be interesting.

Hmm, no it couldn't.

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by tom.farnhill
reply to post by ShadeWolf

, the big question should be WHY did the man shoot it ,
i have never understood why americans feel a need to go into the woods to find things to kill .
it's not because he wanted to feed his family with it , is it ?

Because big bad evil empire Americans are the only people that hunt in the world?

I think we need some more info to come out on the alleged bigfoot incident, seems too early yet to assume anything.

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 12:42 PM
link   
If it is confirmed that a Bigfoot was shot, then I hope legal action ensues. If the animal was killed, murder charges and if not attempted murder charges.

Eat what you kill or do not kill it.

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by ShadeWolf

Hmm, I suspect this story will fade away, when we later learn that it was a bear or some other mammal ?

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder
If it is confirmed that a Bigfoot was shot, then I hope legal action ensues. If the animal was killed, murder charges and if not attempted murder charges.

Legally, murder is only applied to humans. If this IS true, and IF it is studied and found not to be 100% human (deviation from typical human DNA) then the shooter could not be held or charged with murder. Whether you like it or not, all of our laws pertain to humans only.

When was the last time you saw the trial of a chimpanzee for harming or killing a human? Never....because they do not fall under the human legal system.

Will they be "put down" as a danger to humans WITHOUT a trial? Yes. For the same reasons, non-humans are not covered under criminal laws in the human society.

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Murder? Bigfoot, if real, is just like any other animal and as such is able to be hunted. Nobody even knows the circumstances....whatever this guy shot could have come at him so he shot it.

Either way, maybe Bigfoot is the best tasting game around so who knows.....could be the tastiest burger in town...

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Just as I figured. It ain't real. Or at least after a day there is nothing more to report.

From Bigfoot Evidence

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 01:20 PM
link   
i saw one when i was a kid.we used to go camping every weekend in the everglades,he or she was pretty small,maybe 5 feet tall,looked alot like an arangotang,just a little more human.its kinda funny,no one made a big deal about it,we were way more excited about seeing a panther.

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by ObservingTheWorld

Well, let's face it, if it was true, about military helicopters being involved, they will never tell us the truth. Well, unless it can be used as a distraction, like another poster suggested.

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I live an hour from the so called site and not ONE word in any local news station can I find ANYTHING about this!

I have to call BS on this story......

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by seeker1963

An hour from where? I live in PA also but I don't see where the location reported is.

+2 more 
posted on May, 15 2013 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Quauhtli

I have talked to a Sasquatch in Oregon

How does a comment like this just get passed over?

Not one person asked you to elaborate on this...so I will.

Say what????

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by masta12d

What I gathered from the linked article it was shot in Clearfield PA in the Allegheny National Forest......

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 01:39 PM
link   
A bigfoot blog reports a bigfoot is shot....sounds legit lol

Quick, donate so they can help recover it. Donate and click their adverts so this investigation can go nowhere like all the others lol.

But yea, Donate...thats the only way to save the bigfoot.

As you may have gathered, im not buying it either.

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Ok I see:

We think we know where this Bigfoot shooting claim originated from. About 4 hours ago, Daniel C. left the following message on the Pennsylvania Bigfoot Society's Facebook page:

"You guys might want to check out the somerset county state police call log. I heard a call come over my scanner about a gobbler hunter shot a bigfoot this morning and they did find a body. This is no joke that call was real." - Daniel C.

bigfootevidence.blogspot.com...

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Latest update I am seeing is Blair County outside of Altoona. This is 1.5hrs away from I believe, right by State College right?

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by flobot
reply to post by Quauhtli

I have talked to a Sasquatch in Oregon

How does a comment like this just get passed over?

Not one person asked you to elaborate on this...so I will.

Say what????

I had the same thought but thought to myself, yeah not going there.

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Can't murder an animal, only a person. Nobody's saying Bigfoot is a person. And even if that was determined, hunting accidents happen all the time, and the hunter would probably not even face criminal charges, at the most, involuntary manslaughter.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join