It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Re-Education therapy for conspiracy theorist's?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by SQUEALER

Funny you say this, since this is how Clans in games get members, Guilds, Churches, Governments, Congress, Student Congress, more IMPORTANTLY CULTS!

Hope drives a spark that could produce change. That change is relative and therefor more powerful since it means whatever each person can think of wanting.

Subliminal MindFRACKing 101 = Self entitlement can be a positive uniter towards a cause of one's choosing.

Join my group, I will open the road of your future to possible implied success, Doesn't sound as good as, Follow me and We Will Declare Our Freedom
edit on 9-5-2013 by Tranceopticalinclined because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 04:54 PM
link   
There have been some interesting ideas in this thread and I really appreciate the inventiveness of posters like freedomwv, tranceopticalinclined, and SQUEALER. That kind of thinking leads to new avenues to explore and perhaps new truths.

NEW INFORMATION:
It may or may not be significant, but there are so many gaps in this story that I was looking for anything else on it.

During her trial, Hill was ordered by the judge in Newark, New Jersey to undergo counselling because of her conspiracy theories - including that artists are being oppressed by a plot involving the military and media.

www.ibtimes.co.uk...
The military?

Hill was released on $150,000 bail that U.S. District Judge Michael Shipp said included being allowed to leave the country for music tours and a condition she must undergo mental health counseling. Her lawyer Nathan Hochman said Hill has been in family counseling for the past ten years.

"This is not mental health counseling, this is family counseling. Ms. Hill is very particular about language," Hochman told reporters outside the court.

Chicago Tribune
Ten years? I don't care what type of counselling it's called, ten years means there's something really wrong.

IN RESPONSE TO XANIMATRIX:
You believe that Supreme Court decisions are illegal. What law book supports that? What court will pass judgment? You don't like the law, I understand that, and empathize. Perhaps you meant to call it immoral or unfair, or unjust, but I don't see any ground for calling it illegal. Our duties under law are fairly clear, claiming that we don't have to meet those duties will fail under our system. Don't try it, or encourage anyone else to try it.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 06:34 PM
link   
I highly doubt she made much at all from the 50 million units sold. If you know how the music industry works, you would know that you, your band, your music, your band name and logo, everything, is owned by the company.

Sure the record company produces the gigs, music, and related products, but that cost is owed by the music act who must pay before they get a cut. If your act never makes enough money to pay the balance and then breaks the contract, they can sell your material all day long and you'll never see a penny, it is theirs now. You sign a record deal and you sell your soul to the company store, so to speak. I can see how she would relate that to slavery.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

I don't know your views of criminal activity or particular definition of the word "robbery" Charles 1952; but for myself, the last time I looked up the definition of robbery it was taking from one through the threat of or the use...of force. Your belief that everyone should pay taxes for the cohesiveness of our society: is just that, a belief. What is it called Charles when one imposes their beliefs upon another?

Of all you readers how many of you have actually sat down and figured out the total amount of taxes you pay per year in Amerika? Myself, the grand total is 42 cents of every dollar I make. Shocking isn't it? I am just a middle-class American living in Suburbia folks. That is a ridiculous burden on the middle class and it has gotten worse. I have not checked my calculations since the raise on social security this year. Our system is not almost to the tipping point. It has tipped over. The non-producers in this country depend upon the producers "every day working man/woman" for their paycheck from the "govt.". They believe the government is taking care of them and do not even know where all the so called "FREE" benefits they are recieving come from. Our country is trillions in debt and I see no one in the government making compromises themselves or moving in the correct direction according to my belief system. It is simply amazes me at the lack of knowledge that people have when it comes to how the world really operates. ##snipped## Truly angers me.

edit on Tue Jun 4 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: We expect civility and decorum within all topics.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by TexasChem

Dear TexasChem,

I suppose I should respond, if for no other reason than to praise your imagination, and to express my appreciation for the honor you have paid to me.

Then you have these shills/brainwashed blogger trolls such as Charles1952 further confusing and swaying peoples belief systems.
I hope you don't object if I put that in my signature block. I've never been called anything like that before, even in the "Sovereign Citizen" threads I've posted in before.

I don't know your views of criminal activity or particular definition of the word "robbery" Charles 1952; but for myself, the last time I looked up the definition of robbery it was taking from one through the threat of or the use...of force.
I don't like criminal activity, and "robbery" is a crime as declared by our laws. If the laws and courts have a definition of it, then for all practical purposes that's what it is.

The courts have ruled that taxation is not robbery, you believe it is. I notice, however that you are forking over your 42 cents worth and I suspect you're not going to the police filing a robbery complaint. Run up a $100,000 tax bill, then defend yourself in court claiming it's robbery and see the results. You're likely to start calling your imprisonment "slavery," but it won't matter a bit.

Your belief that everyone should pay taxes for the cohesiveness of our society: is just that, a belief. What is it called Charles when one imposes their beliefs upon another?
I don't think I've ever expressed that belief. I pay taxes because the Supreme Court has told me I have to, and I'm shrewd enough to know that I'll get into trouble if I don't.

If I've failed to address anything you feel important, please let me know and I'll try again.

With respect,
Charles1952

link   
Re-Education - A euphemism for Brainwashing, efforts aimed at instilling certain beliefs in people against their will.

Rap music. Almost all rap music is comprised of "drugs" "bitchs" and "violence". How many people who listen to rap try to live that life style when the "music videos" children see can set the basis of ones life style. They see money money money and beautiful woman, and the only way to get that is to sell drugs and kill people. Nice message rap has huh?

Here is all the reeducation you need. No need to thank me.

Benjamin Franklin

“Believe none of what you hear and half of what you see.”

UNTIL YOU DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH.
edit on 9-5-2013 by TruthSeekersRUS because: (no reason given)

link   
I totally agree about the music industry turning people into slaves/drones.
One good example is that "Work hard play it hard" Song, some rapper whos name i could care less about sings, also some of alien gagas songs have been really weird.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthSeekersRUS

Not directed just at you, but where is this idea of re-education coming from? The judge wants her to go to counselling. Do you think those are the same?

I can assure you that there are many members (and Mods) here who have had counselling. It doesn't sound like any forced brainwashing I've ever heard of. I don't think there's any reason to sensationalize this.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 08:24 PM
link   

This should be taken up with the OP then. He is the one to post a video saying something different then what the title reflects. I went by the title and I only watched 10 seconds of the video. I caught that as well when it was said she should seek "counseling" for her beliefs.

Eitherway. The person being talked about was a "rapper" which is why I ranted about that. She also hates white people. Her music was used to spread that hate and get others to follow her, all from the projected mindset the music industry wanted displayed by her music.

I think to fast sometimes. Sorry for the randomness.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 08:25 PM
link   

charles... tut tut

firstly.... where is it written that she has to pay tax

also... hasnt she removed herself from society....

when i heard she was being sent to prison, i felt physically sick

its pretty simple.. this is a civil matter...if she had a chartered accountant.... then she should only get a fine

i dont know how the darn law works in the US anymore... it all looks like it favours the judges discretion

and if shes guilty for tax evasion... then whys the judge delving into other issues?
couldnt he just order her to pay the money and fine...not to go one a course.... where they probably give them injections, and nuke their brains!!

ahh well

peace
edit on 9-5-2013 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by trig_grl

i used to like her til i heard she was racist toward white people, but then i realized that was the media stripping her of fans because she was speaking out against the system. it turns out her story gets deeper and deeper. they are trying to destroy her. scratch that, they are destroying her.

here's where you find out which "sovereign citizen" types actually have not researched their so-called field. back when she did make music she entered into contracts, she lived a whole life as this person who was liable to be taxed. the thing about the fed lie is, there are certain instances in which you must pay taxes. if you have employees under you, you must pay taxes. if you are registered to vote, you must pay taxes. if you are making money through the system such as with her albums, you must pay taxes. this is why wesley snipes is stupid. they are totally correct that they shouldn't be in the system and that they can get out whenever. but, these idiots don't know how. they get gassed up on a 2 hr documentary and think they're geniuses. to do it successfully takes a book collection and years of r&d. then the media nails their butts to the wall for everyone to see. it's the most effective propaganda ever.

in fact, no man is above you. no man, ever, anywhere. the govt was created specifically to be under man. therefore the institution of the govt can not be above you. but we have entered unwittingly (ignorance is no excuse lol) into a list of contracts longer than a person's intestines. and we've been strung up by them also (flawless wit). yes you are able to opt out at any time. but not if you're a dumb***. last i checked at least 80% of us are dumb***es, so, there you go.

if in fact she's being ordered re-educated, it is indeed proof that all her fears are true, every one of them. every one of any of our fears or suspicions.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by thePharaoh

Dear thePharaoh,

charles... tut tut
That's really good. I get it, King Tut.

firstly.... where is it written that she has to pay tax
Title 26 United States Code. There's a fairly attractive web page showing the laws here: docs.law.gwu.edu...

also... hasnt she removed herself from society....
How? What does that even mean? She lives here, works here, earns and spends here. How does one remove themselves from society?

when i heard she was being sent to prison, i felt physically sick

its pretty simple.. this is a civil matter...if she had a chartered accountant.... then she should only get a fine
All true, if she had made a mistake on her return and worked with the IRS to fix it. But she refused to pay, and avoided negotiations. That gets criminal.

i dont know how the darn law works in the US anymore... it all looks like it favours the judges discretion
Sentencing is, within limits, at the Judge's discretion. It's always been like that. Most people like it, as it is one more chance for mercy.

then whys the judge delving into other issues?
because she brought those issues up as part of her defense. The judge didn't go "delving," his nose was rubbed in it.

couldnt he just order her to pay the money and fine...not to go one a course

Yes, but a criminal conviction which carries a possible multi-year sentence usually gets some time in jail. My guess is that she and her defense team are celebrating getting off with 90 days.

where they probably give them injections, and nuke their brains!!
Let's not get siily. It's counselling, you know, talking with a shrink for an hour.

With respect,
Charles1952

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by octotom
reply to post by XaniMatriX

you don't have to pay taxes if you don't want to,

Of course you don't. I just don't want those that don't pay taxes to complain when the tax man comes (and blame it on slavery) and they shouldn't be allowed to partake in those things that tax money pays for.

you don't have to register your OWN car to a corporation that will take it away from you

I suppose you mean the government. Again, no you don't have to. But when you get slammed with a fine, don't complain.

Living in a society means that there are certain rules that have to be followed. There are punishments that go with not following said rules. We all just can't make up things as we go along if we want to have a cohesive, efficient society.

REALLY? OK, let's take that from a former hard core Leninist view, as I'm still rabid anti corporate Capitalism and hard core Prolitariat...and can't STAND the Bourgeoisie left...who pander and lick the boots of Nazi Fuedal Lord filth. Oh, yea, Bourgeoisie who NEVER worked a Manual job in their sorry pathetic Lives I might add...

One thing that just Pisses me off to no end is this B.S. spewed by these pansy ass Libtards wanna be Leftie revolutionaries Softies, who go on about the Glories of Big Statist government and Taxes...oh so they say don't complain about services if you didn't want to Pay for them, and I ask, WHAT SERVICES? WHAT PART OF

NO TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION

Do people NOT understand?

WITHOUT REPRESENTATION, and WHAT TRUTH REAL REPESENTATION DO THE WORKING CLASS WHO WITHOUT THERE WOULD BE NO RICH......HAVE? NONE, NADA, ZILCH,

The Representation is Bought and Qpaid for by the Lazy, Corrupt, Do Nothing Parasitical ELITES and their spoiled bratty do nothing parasitical children...a d the JUDAS TRAITORS who kiss their asses. That's the ONLY representation there is, not Direct Democracy, tyranny of the minority few maybe but damn sure not REPRESENTATION of the Every Day Working Class PEOPLE...it's WE THE PEOPLE, not WE the LOBBYISTS or WE the Special Interests or WE the Eugenists or WE the Mind Engineers...

As from a LEFTIST mind you Ideology, the LEFT has BETRAYED EVERY SINGLE PRINCIPLE that the left idealogy was Supposed to Represent, replaced it with a CORRUPT FILTHY # VANGUARD that needs to be Pulled down a d CRUSHED and REPLACED with THE PEOPLE, the WORKERS,

What USE to be known as the PROLITARIAT. NOT yuppie SNOBS...

NO TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION...

Workers children sent to fight Rich mans wars, NOT for the betterment of this nation or freedom, but for Land Grabs and Minerals for CORRUPT THIEVING SCUM...

Taxes for Education which DULLS the minds and Kills incentive for learning (recent case in Florida, why didn't be science minded, oh no, just regurgitate what the doctor tells you)

Taxes for roads and transportation that NOW CRIMINALIZE EVERY TAX PAYER with SEX ASSAULT (TSA) and Stop Checks, Police Brutality, and yet Workers STILL have to Pay for car, insurance (and Those crooks never come through in bed with their paid and bought politicians) as well as put up with harassment, even jail if they dare protest...REPRESENTATION? FOR WHO?

Taxes for police who Beat old people to death and shoot children and NEVER, NEVER are they Punished, OUR TAX DOLLARS AT WORK...and WE don't have Right to complain? Well Those who COMPLAIN aren't even HEARD, Daily in this nation our AID FOR BY TAX DOLLARS is PAYING for our ANNIHILATION slowly, courts killing children, ordering people to deaths so that GALS can rape their bank accounts, happens ALL the time, CPS Taking children and then handing them over to Butchers and Pedos with TAX PAYING DOLLARS and they are getting RICH from this...REPRESENTATION???

WTF Seriously??? Anyone who Gladly pays Taxes and Spews that those who don't don't deserve services, are either STUPID or THEY THEMSELVES ARE MENTALLY I'LL. Paying Willingly for an ILLEGITIAMATE Lying Government that uses the Monies YOU pay and turns around and DESTROYS YOU WITH THOSE MONIES

THAT'S MENTAL ILLNESS.

unbelievable, even as a Marxist, that's just surreal the Stupidity that today's lefties spew with their all Worshipping Big Government, what Part of WORKERS UNITE, and take OWNERSHIP, do they not understand! to HELL with the VANGUARD, they are TRAITORS.

The Libertarians and Anarchists got it Right on this one, it's the Libtards that need rethinking, and well don't even get me started on the right wing bondage to authority crowd...point is,

WHEN Taxation is not FOR the people, but is instead a means to EXTORT FROM THE PEOPLE, That isn't REPRESENTATION PERIOD, not of a Republic, Not of a Contractual law and Damn sure Not for the GOOD of the Whole, aka Workers. The Only thing it's good for is the THIEVES! ROBBER BARONS! and MURDERERS!

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 06:14 AM
link   
It's amazing, and worrying, how many people subscribe to the school of thought that it's okay to re-educate someone if they believe something they don't like.

I've seen myself even on somewhere like here where you expect people to have more of an open mind than in the regular big wide world.

The British government has been testing this sort of thing out for years now, and they've got a lot of normal people on board. You just have to see the amount of people who have been arrested, or sometimes just spoken to by the police, for not even breaking a real law.

Every now and then you get a high profile case who the media make a big deal out of that is really highlighted to show what could happen if you get 'out of hand' on the internet or in public. People celebrate these cases as well, they seem to love seeing young people (and sometimes not quite so young people) having their lives turned upside down for simply expressing views that go against the norm.

Lauren Hill appears to be a very high profile victim of this very thing and i find it especially shocking that a country i really respect for it's freedom of speech laws has sunk to this. It is definitely a shot across the bows for many of us on here, if they can take a high profile celeb out for all the world to see, they really can do it to anyone.

The governments know how dangerous the internet can be in terms of waking people up to the truth of their lives, and they know they need to do something about it. They're not exactly being subtle with their tactics, but they don't exactly have to be when so many are willing to conform.

Remember what you're doing next time you try to silence someone with whom you don't share views. They are more likely to be your friend at the end of the day than your enemy if they are willing to express them.

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 09:47 AM
link   
It is a shame that people are cheering for this. Sure, she should pay taxes. If she dodged paying taxes then she should be punished like anyone else. The law sucks, but its still the law.

But I hate the idea of a judge labeling a person as "mentally ill" because of their beliefs. I don't care what your beliefs are, or how mainstream you may think they are. Someone out there thinks that you are crazy. It is a subjective assessment. Much of the world would consider it crazy to place elderly people in nursing homes under the care of strangers, or to drop your kids off at day care because you are too busy to watch them.

It seems like the greatest thinkers are often disregarded as crazy by their contemporaries. Sometimes it is because they had strange habits or held beliefs considered anti-social or fringe, and as a result their contributions were written off as lunacy. There are so many examples that you could draw the conclusion that a person who is a little bit "out of bounds" in all aspects of life is more likely to come up with something brilliant.

Isaac Newton, Leonardo da Vinci, Nikola Tesla, Pythagoras, Lord Byron, Albert Einstein, Michelangelo, Ludwig Boltzmann, Gregor Mendel, Empedocles, Ignaz Semmelweis, Jimi Hendrix, John Lennon, Elvis, Mozart, etc etc.

All crazy. I'm not saying that Lauren Hill is in their company as far as her contribution to culture is concerned, but if she is "mentally ill" then she is in good company. Moreover, if she is mentally ill then so am I.

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by SQUEALER

I must disagree with Miss Hill and you, respectfully of course, on this point.

The poor, as defined in this argument as talentless, are not being given help by being promoted. People like Adam Sandler are simply very good at agreeing, and playing ball, with their own exploitation so well that they climb up the latter of the capitalist system. Anyone who is able to condense a large amount of wealth in a capitalist system, who did not actually come from a capitalist family, did so by the only means offered in a capitalist system: brute economic competition and crushing anyone who gets in their way. It does not require talent to be successful in a capitalist system. It only requires one to be able to agree to be exploited and assist the capitalist in exploited others. If you make the capitalist enough wealth, you will be rewarded with riches of your own.

The entire idea of Illuminati is a false material reality to hide cold reason without any social context or social relation to the economic system.

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Bottom line is this: The Government is NOT GOD. I repeat, the Government is NOT GOD.

The Tax issue is a different issue from the Mental Illness LABEL and re Education, tax or no tax in NO WAY does it make it Legally or Morally right for a Supposedly FREELY ELECTED GOVERNMENT to play GOD and DICTATE what Thoughts, ideas, CRITICISMS are allowed and which one's are not,

To label Any one with a DISSENTING VIEW AS MENTAL is nothing more than DICTATORSHIP PERIOD.

It is THOUGHT CONTROL IN STEROIDS, and if Citizens agree with having their THOUGHTS CONTROLED then they are consenting to SLAVERY. Period.

Tax or no tax, this is the crap Stalin did, and Mao, with the whole Class Enemy, you like Western music OMG round you up and Throw you into the gulag or better,

The me TAL hospital to be drugged to THINK how the STATE SAYS YOU WILL THINK.

And it's just mind boggling at how many are OK with this garbage...why not then just let the Gubermint take OUT your Brain and put IN Their mind machine etc and just be their little PUPPET? Why not, you might as well. Let THEM tell you who to like, who to love, what to wear, what to eat, HOW TO FEEL, etc., and just

Go on, DROOL.

And then, if they want you to add to those Taxes without representation to cut off your penis or your clitoris hey, go ahead, why not? Next maybe they only want you to have one hand, cut the other off, Why not, go on, go ahead, DO IT

Because according to a lot of logic today, if you DON'T CONSENT, why Something must be Wrooooooong with you, so

Go in Sacrifices, lay on the Altar of blood and start a chopping. Remeber they Luuuuuve you and only want the best for you,

It was your CREATOR who gave you a Right and Left brain that reasons, HE/SHEs the EVIL ONE, don't you see, you're not supposed to QUESTION AUTHORITY, even IF that authority bleeds red like you and craps like you a d can DIE like you, why they are GODS...pay your TRIBUTE, with your BLOOD and LIMBS,

Go on, off your way then. OBEY. OBEY. OBEY

And be Sure you SMILE as you chop off those limbs and other evil tissues, that's just your TAXES plus, for your Good, never forget that.

(sarc)

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThreeBears
Bottom line is this: The Government is NOT GOD. I repeat, the Government is NOT GOD.

The Tax issue is a different issue from the Mental Illness LABEL and re Education, tax or no tax in NO WAY does it make it Legally or Morally right for a Supposedly FREELY ELECTED GOVERNMENT to play GOD and DICTATE what Thoughts, ideas, CRITICISMS are allowed and which one's are not,

To label Any one with a DISSENTING VIEW AS MENTAL is nothing more than DICTATORSHIP PERIOD.

It is THOUGHT CONTROL IN STEROIDS, and if Citizens agree with having their THOUGHTS CONTROLED then they are consenting to SLAVERY. Period.

Tax or no tax, this is the crap Stalin did, and Mao, with the whole Class Enemy, you like Western music OMG round you up and Throw you into the gulag or better,

The me TAL hospital to be drugged to THINK how the STATE SAYS YOU WILL THINK.

And it's just mind boggling at how many are OK with this garbage...why not then just let the Gubermint take OUT your Brain and put IN Their mind machine etc and just be their little PUPPET? Why not, you might as well. Let THEM tell you who to like, who to love, what to wear, what to eat, HOW TO FEEL, etc., and just

Go on, DROOL.

And then, if they want you to add to those Taxes without representation to cut off your penis or your clitoris hey, go ahead, why not? Next maybe they only want you to have one hand, cut the other off, Why not, go on, go ahead, DO IT

Because according to a lot of logic today, if you DON'T CONSENT, why Something must be Wrooooooong with you, so

Go in Sacrifices, lay on the Altar of blood and start a chopping. Remeber they Luuuuuve you and only want the best for you,

It was your CREATOR who gave you a Right and Left brain that reasons, HE/SHEs the EVIL ONE, don't you see, you're not supposed to QUESTION AUTHORITY, even IF that authority bleeds red like you and craps like you a d can DIE like you, why they are GODS...pay your TRIBUTE, with your BLOOD and LIMBS,

Go on, off your way then. OBEY. OBEY. OBEY

And be Sure you SMILE as you chop off those limbs and other evil tissues, that's just your TAXES plus, for your Good, never forget that.

(sarc)

And BTW, if you think this Isn't possible, then you Obviously not paying much attention to the world around you because Yes we have people who believe what some Moron tells then and they hack bits of themselves off to fit in,

We have people who follow every trend no matter How ridiculous without Even a question as to Why they do,

We have people who debase themselves and then whine when their Safe word doesn't work, well golly gee duh I wonder,

Hmmmmm

We have a CULT ure that glorifies vampires who pick infants before born to marry/rape and think ts Romantic, the baby too bad, NO CHOICE FOR YOU...thousands of young dumbed down virgin girls being Brainwashed with this garbage and No One sees anything wring with it?

Or a Black female with a Barbue blond wig singing nothing but ho, ho, ho, whore B word and That's WOW MAN so ARTISTIC,
A
What's next, Rolling around in FECES and millions Cheering saying YAY YAY And then another says that's Slavery and the people go OH MY GOD DID SHE JUST SAY THAT!!!!

:0. :0. :0

man NERO would LOVE some of you people,

And any who say Something not quite right about all this, I mean Animals dont do this, what gives and it's

Mental Gulag for you, why how DARE you Question the Status Quo!

Oh, btw WE a FREE land,

LoL, oh OK then, I must of missed the memo somewhere...

Topsy Turvy world, when the Mental cases are on the OUTSIDE and the Normal balanced ones on the INSIDE,

Be ause it sure looks like its headed that way...

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 01:16 PM
link   
I found this article today and thought it was pertinent to the discussion and a very good article on how to respond to anti-conspiracy theorists. ______beforeitsnews/alternative/2013/05/how-to-respond-to-an-anti-conspiracy-theorist-2-2642194.html I think we are all being marginalized and Lauren Hill is an example. S&F !

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 01:53 PM
link   
What's the issue?

Didn't Lauryn Hill say she was Miseducated ???

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join