It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Re-Education therapy for conspiracy theorist's?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 08:00 PM
link   
I would love to sit in on one of those counseling sessions.

An open mind and questioning "reality" is frowned upon. I remember being taught to have an open mind, the sky is the limit (that one is funny).

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by octotom

Now here is the thing, what is running this world and our nations is illegal slavery and they make jack the ripper look like a schoolboy. That is who the majority elect. There is no reason for money, let alone taxes, for both are slavery and slavery is illegal, period. No compromise.

The aware ones, who will not accept the karma of this system on their souls prohibiting their return back home, holding them back or sending them to a lower slave realm afterwords, who know they have to renounce and denounce this entire system, can't usually wake others up. The others are co-criminals with the leaders and are co-enslaving the world, and destroying it, and they don't realize. You cannot ever compromise with evil.

So a minority see, for doing what is right they would go to jail, for speaking up but conforming under a kind of hostile witness in court, without karma, element is very hard, but unless the majority do something, we cant stop the crimes.

The majority are responsible for the slave system by complying willingly, paid off by yuppy jobs often, and they don't get it.

So we wait, holding frequency and asking for Goodness and Love above to wake people up, because don't want people to realize what they propped up one day. That shame.

I don't think she should have avoided taxes because, unless a majority do, you can't get away with it.

But she isn't wrong.

And the judge needs re-educating for fascism/tyranny.
edit on 8-5-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by XaniMatriX

Dear XaniMatriX,

Dear God, please, give me patience and kindness. Tell me that this isn't going to become another &**)^%#@* "Sovereign Citizen" thread. Haven't we killed that yet?

Sorry, I feel better now. XaniMatriX, the idea that the Constitution, the "Supreme Law of the Land" isn't really America's supreme law, and that the Supreme Court is consistently finding things to be Constitutional when they're really not, is a very strange idea indeed.

Many have argued that they don't have to pay taxes, and they've used many different ways to argue it. If it's any amount worth arguing about, those "Sovereign Citizens" end up in jail, or at least have their wallets Electroluxed.

It's a fun idea to throw around in the bar after half a dozen drinks, but when people return to reality, they find that the police and courts haven't budged an inch.

You can look up any of the several threads here which have provided links to court cases and laws.

With respect,
Charles1952

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 09:13 PM
link   
star that Charles
no matter what the reality is
its hard to argue with the tax collecter when he says what reality is
especially since they just bought a couple billion hollow point bullets

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Stalin was into re-education...
Lord knows you can't have mentally ill people running around questioning the state
Everyone knows bullets do u-turns
Just ask John F Kennedy

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by charles1952
reply to post by XaniMatriX

Dear XaniMatriX,

Dear God, please, give me patience and kindness. Tell me that this isn't going to become another &**)^%#@* "Sovereign Citizen" thread. Haven't we killed that yet?

Sorry, I feel better now. XaniMatriX, the idea that the Constitution, the "Supreme Law of the Land" isn't really America's supreme law, and that the Supreme Court is consistently finding things to be Constitutional when they're really not, is a very strange idea indeed.

Many have argued that they don't have to pay taxes, and they've used many different ways to argue it. If it's any amount worth arguing about, those "Sovereign Citizens" end up in jail, or at least have their wallets Electroluxed.

It's a fun idea to throw around in the bar after half a dozen drinks, but when people return to reality, they find that the police and courts haven't budged an inch.

You can look up any of the several threads here which have provided links to court cases and laws.

With respect,
Charles1952

You do understand that those actions against Sovereign people are illegal right? i mean you have people who are supposedly holding up the law, actually breaking it. But your right, if the cops wanna bust yah they will, no doubt about it, it's not lawful but that's how tyranny works.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 12:02 AM
link   
If believing in conspiracy theories makes you mentally ill, then counsel all detectives, secret service agents and conspirators.

If not wanting to pay taxes makes you mentally ill, then counsel all corporate leaders, vagabonds and struggling workers.

This judge acted on personal feelings in this ruling. Hill should appeal this decision. Yes, she has to pay her taxes, but unless we missed something, she does not need counseling for challenging the status quo. It's called independent thought and should be encouraged in a supposedly free, modern world.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

“I sold 50 million units now I’m up here paying a tax debt. If that’s not likened to slavery, I don’t know what is.”

Of-course taxation is slavery. Its also a form of debt slavery.

For the average American, the first 4 months of our labor goes to pay our income tax burden...

Can you imagine, that the government which is supposed to represent the people, has decided that we should be jailed if we dont pay income taxes...

They can raid your home or business, garnish your wages, confiscate your future income, seize your bank accounts and assets then finally strip you of your FREEDOM...

Lauryn Hill paid her tax burden and is STILL going to jail!? Are we in the United States or North Korea?

Is the Income Tax a Form of Slavery?

slavery is non-ownership of one’s Person and Labor. It is involuntary servitude. A slave must work under a whip, real or figurative, wielded by other persons, his owners, with no say in how (or even if) his labors are compensated. His is a one-way contract he cannot opt out of.

We submit that forcible taxation on your personal income makes you a partial slave? For if you are legally bound to hand a certain percentage of your income (the fruits of your labors) over to federal, state and local governments, then from the legal standpoint you only have "some % ownership" of your person and labor.

As such, we maintain that a human being has an inalienable right to own 100 % of Person and 100% of Labor, including control over how the fruits of his actions are dispensed.

A forcible direct tax on the labor of a human being is in violation of this right as stated in the 13th Amendment.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 06:02 AM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

I'm sorry, but counselling would only be doing her a favor. This is not about politics, it's about stopping severe mental illness early.

I agree, and it pains me it took this many posts in before someone, anyone, used their heads and actually looked at this from any other angle other than the force fed infowars "Theyz comingz 4 uzzz" angle.

She is clearly suffering, or has suffered, a mental break. Catching it early, and flushing it out, is the only way to save her, and her family, a lot of pain. Anyone who's ever dealt with mental illness first or second hand would probably agree.

This isn't about her political beliefs, it isn't about conspiracies. It's about someone losing touch with reality.

I wonder if they had have got Randy Quaid into counseling if that would have made a difference in his own "Theyz comingz 4 mez" nutjob fantasy.

So let me get this straight. You get paid millions of dollars to sing songs other people wrote, and you are a slave? Yeah, that's someone speaking of sound mind right there, not paying my taxes will insulate my family from the slave trade that is the music industry.

nothing insane about that, at all.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 06:04 AM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

YEs well, some of that taxation goes to provide the government services you'd be flipping out over if you had no access to them. You don't HAVE to pay taxes, you have the choice to move. Don't get me wrong, federal income tax in the US and Canada is, technically, illegal.

But calling it slavery is a joke and you know it. You get direct benefits from paying state and local taxes, and you get indirect benefits from paying federal taxes. Just because you choose to ignore that, doesn't make it slavery.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 06:06 AM
link   
reply to post by trig_grl

I may be wrong but i thought i read that she basically ranted about being a slave in court and it is everyone else's fault but hers that she owed millions in back taxes (the conspiracy angle).

Therefore i would suggest that the judge is basically saying to her that she is messed up and clearly needs help. In this case, i would agree!

However, the worry is that this then sets a legal precedent for other cases which would be a very bad thing for freedom of expression, etc.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Well, we all know that a certain faction of society wants our money to do things. The benefits of the taxation work with society to brainwash us even farther. It is our society that is controling this spending of money, they use it to create jobs on a local level. There is always an article in the news talking of economic impact from some government money being allocated. A healthy economy does not need government creating jobs and collecting higher taxes, it requires the government to stop the exportation of jobs. We could have made our factories a little cleaner instead of shutting them down, we don't need all the cows and pigs on big farms where the chemistry gets concentrated either. The government went the wrong way. China is still creating the pollution and we are still causing the pollution because of increased consumption because we now have a consumer based economy.

It is all tied together. We exported our production jobs that made things we commonly use and need.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by phishyblankwaters

YEs well, some of that taxation goes to provide the government services you'd be flipping out over if you had no access to them. You don't HAVE to pay taxes, you have the choice to move. Don't get me wrong, federal income tax in the US and Canada is, technically, illegal.

But calling it slavery is a joke and you know it. You get direct benefits from paying state and local taxes, and you get indirect benefits from paying federal taxes. Just because you choose to ignore that, doesn't make it slavery.

When you fill up your car and pay taxes on it, that money goes into building roads, when you buy groceries, that tax money pays farmers ect ect.. When you work for someone, TRADING your labor for their PROFITS and for some odd reason people pull taxes out of that pay check, it goes, NO WHERE!! because they still haven't told people where it goes, or have showed a LAW that supports such actions.

Income tax is slavery, it's that simple. America did just fine before it was implemented illegally. The only people that benefit from income tax is the Military and Black budget organizations, slavery perfected.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by trig_grl

i would not go to it even if i was ordered

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Its not far fetched. Communist China puts people in mental institutions for disagreeing with government doctrine as did former USSR.

Its easier to have someone labeled as crazy and dump then in a hospital to "help" them rather go through all the messy arrest and throw in jail. That requires more work

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Yeh...anyone who opposes me or my views is definitely suffering from a mental disorder.

I agree with that, 100%

Don't believe the Buddha, who claims we're all deluded. There's one sane person left on this planet, and it's me.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 01:44 PM
link   
This is an odd case indeed. She does in fact owe the IRS money, which she or no ones should be paying to a system that has no interest in truly serving the people. So the system will progress and get the money out of her like it usually does.

This whole thing about being ordered to attend counseling due to some of the things she says about media and the military is what I find strange. It is clear she is not unhinged, a bit misguided in regards to the whole Illuminati idea, but I see no reason to order to go to counseling.

The way I look at it is that Illuminati is something used in pop culture to misdirect people from understanding actual class struggle and the capitalist control grid.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by SQUEALER
Yeh...anyone who opposes me or my views is definitely suffering from a mental disorder.

I agree with that, 100%

Don't believe the Buddha, who claims we're all deluded. There's one sane person left on this planet, and it's me.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 02:09 PM
link   

edit on 9-5-2013 by LastStarfighter because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by freedomwv

This whole thing about being ordered to attend counseling due to some of the things she says about media and the military is what I find strange. It is clear she is not unhinged, a bit misguided in regards to the whole Illuminati idea, but I see no reason to order to go to counseling.

The way I look at it is that Illuminati is something used in pop culture to misdirect people from understanding actual class struggle and the capitalist control grid.

She is absolutely correct. People with no talent, like "Adam Sandler", who has gotten an enormous number of leading movie roles, with his zero talent, contrast alarmingly in comparison with highly talented actors like Jamie Foxx, who's gotten much fewer leading roles. The only explanation that makes sense, is that there is an illuminati behind the scenes that decide who will be a star and who won't. And talent doesn't matter.

On the other hand, the reason the Illuminati does this is unclear. She believes the Illuminati is just pushing trash, and suppressing the talent. However, you can look at this same phenomena a different way, that makes more sense.

Talented people are rich, they have a gift, that gift is their wealth. People with no talent like Adam Sandler, are poor, they have no gift. If you only reward the gifted folk, who are already rich, by virtue of their talents, then what opportunity is there for the poor, to succeed in this life?

But, when you make the poor into a star, all the other poor people who have no talents see this, and think to themselves, look, if he can do it, then so can I.

Hope.

That's the reason behind the strange Illuminati mechanization of promoting the least talented, and ignoring the most talented.

Come to America, you can make it here, even if you're poor, and have no special talents, look at all these untalented people that have made it before you.

Give me your tired, and your poor.

Now you see, why the Illuminati is doing this? She observed the fact, but couldn't grasp the reason why. So, the Judge is sending her to rehab. To find out why the poor are being given so much assistance in America.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join