It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White House petition calls for merger of United States, Australia, to form 'Ameristralia'

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 06:27 AM
link   
How do you Yanks feel about beetroot on your burgers????? Ah, now doesn't seem like such a great idea does it?

When I lived in Tassie I used to tell them that if they wanted the rest of Australia to stop forgetting about them they needed to threaten to secede and become part of NZ. That would get our attention now wouldn't it?

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by bellagirl

Originally posted by antar
I knew before clicking into this thread that the Auzzies would be appalled at the very notion, however I can think of a ton of entertainers who have made America their jumpstart to fame and fortune who hailed from the land down under.

You guys may think you hate us, but if you ever got your butts in a sling with a WW scenario, we would still have your back.

And that antar is the very reason we can get replies from you guys. As bellagirl says..you need to understand the humour. Takin the piss and gettin a humourous reaction is the very nature of our background. Not intended to hurt feelings.

not that ole chestnut "the war" again....

take a chill pill....its simply the aussie sense of humour all through this thread.

hence...the reason we could never merge.

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Listen guys.

Stop with the horror stories about the fauna. Lets not start on the poisonous plants.

Our economy is OK but a few more tourists are welcome and Yanks tend to spend heavily so lighten up. I know we lose a few tourists every year but hell, they lose some of ours too. So join hands, sing Waltzing Matilda and Tie me kangaroo down sport and accept the cash.

Those bases they want, they are genuine cash cows, golden geese laying gold. It's all good dollars mates! Just take a gander, that's us.

Now, could I interest you all in a trip Down Under. Great food, great girls, hansom guys, great scenery and take your choice between relaxing and sports, we have it all. (End Commercial)

P

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 06:48 AM
link   
reply to post by pheonix358

Not to mention the Barra 358!!!

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 06:55 AM
link   
reply to post by bally001

OK, I won't mention that! Got it!

P

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Do you think the seps know what a barra is 358?

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by pheonix358
Listen guys.

Stop with the horror stories about the fauna. Lets not start on the poisonous plants.

Our economy is OK but a few more tourists are welcome and Yanks tend to spend heavily so lighten up. I know we lose a few tourists every year but hell, they lose some of ours too. So join hands, sing Waltzing Matilda and Tie me kangaroo down sport and accept the cash.

Those bases they want, they are genuine cash cows, golden geese laying gold. It's all good dollars mates! Just take a gander, that's us.

Now, could I interest you all in a trip Down Under. Great food, great girls, hansom guys, great scenery and take your choice between relaxing and sports, we have it all. (End Commercial)

P

makes me want to throw the bikini on and run along the beach singing "where the bloody hell are you" ala laura bingle.....woohoo

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by bellagirl

You can bellagirl. Be sure to post a pic...

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 07:27 AM
link   

rahahahahahahahah

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Crikey mate, you said not to mention it and now your lips are flapping like a Galah.

(could not resist
)

P

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Ohhh 358. Hahahaha. The top Secret code ...."seps" ,,,,,I guess is what you are referring to. I'm sorry but this is in "Above Top Secret". I can see our 'sep' cousins scratching their heads. Its the "Bundy" that is sinking ships at this time. My excuse in this case is something that can be used in the defence of treason in our culture. "Bundy!!!.... Not Guilty.."

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by phantom150

propaganda got your goat buddy? i can not only find australia on a map, i can name most of the visible craters on the moon and spell their latin names as well. and i'm just an average house wife in america.

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

Struth!

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by bally001
reply to post by undo

Struth!

to quote another famous american female: "you betcha."

and i can play guitar, organ, piano, clarinet, harmonica, sing, dance, write poetry and i'm also an excellent massage therapist, an armchair doctor of natural medicine and a struggling artist.
i am an unaccredited scholar of ancient texts, a hard core fan of lexicography and have a penchant for etymology.

i got your australia map and i see you the mare tranquillitatis.

edit on 8-5-2013 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

Crikey mate! I'm a Jungala....Nothing else....

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

Well, you definitely sound like a unique American, considering most of your fellow country men and women view the world as such:

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 09:04 AM
link   
i can see russia from my foyer, while blindfolded and intoxicated on key lime pie.

i'm also a survivor. i survived a coma, breast cancer, chemotherapy, a botched chemo port in my chest that gave me blood poisoning while my immune system was devastated by chemo, successfully squeezed out 3 healthy children, one of which is a sensei in okinawan goju ryu karate today (3rd degree black belt, over 6 ft tall and was a straight A student his whole life)

i'm tired of all the negative dispersions being cast on the people of america. as it stands now, we pay out nearly half our pay checks in taxes for various charitable organizations the gov supports. if we were that greedy, there would be no charity here nor taxes supporting the indigent or unemployed.

grrr.ruff, WRAwrr.

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by daaskapital

Blimey Daas!!I'm showen this to the tin lids. Good school project...

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 09:10 AM
link   
This would have sounded absurd before the rise of China...

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

Undo, don't take this so seriously. We're aussies. We take the piss. Hell I got Marines in my yard. Love em. They will tell you that on the ground each other has their back. My daughter works along side them. Admires them as an aussie young lady can only do. You have to understand the aussie humour. Larconic..but..we do our job along side our allies while taking the piss of friends and enemies alike. Its our nature to keep smiling and get on with the task;

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join