It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White House petition calls for merger of United States, Australia, to form 'Ameristralia'

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by libertytoall
Australia can keep to themselves. Bunch of criminals.

Aaaaand then #2 makes more sense.

Ahh well, can't say I didn't try.

lol...

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wide-Eyes
In fact, thinking about it. The ultimate combo would be to include Japan. Then we would literally have the four corners of the earth. We could call it Nipobritameristralia. I think it has a nice ring to it.

and you'd have to say each part in its respective country's accent...

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 12:30 PM
link   
I am currently trying to merge Greenland with Antarctica via a global ice-sheet. but it's not going too well - damn thing KEEPS MELTING!

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 12:30 PM
link   
I am currently trying to merge Greenland with Antarctica via a global ice-sheet but it's not going too well - damn thing KEEPS MELTING!

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wide-Eyes
Sorry but this isn't going to happen without us brits getting our foot in the door. The United Kingdom of Ameristralia. Or 'Britameristralia' for short.

Ummmmmm . . . I think you mean AmeriBritAstralia

We get top billing

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 02:27 PM
link   
And I, for one, welcome our new insect overlords of AmeriBritAstralia

Hail ants!

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 03:11 PM
link   
You can create a petition to have everyone where a green torpedo on their head on thursdays. This doesn't mean anything

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by gps777

That`d be right,don`t ask us Aussies how we feel about it will ya,your debt has piled up beyond the solar system you`ve got bases over here already and our country is rich in natural resources,no need to fabricate lies to invade,they`ll pretend to be friends.

No, no! We'll be the BEST of friends. Just...um...would you mind moving all of your people into the reservation we have picked out for you?

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by samuel1990

And we don't want to merge with a bunch of bush people so, don't worry.
Ignorant punk.

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Personally, Australia is my #1 most wanted place to visit. I love the culture, as being a fellow car-fanatic and race driver, I think at first it would be a cool idea. I'm ignorant to the political side of it, and thinking about it now... That would be a bad idea for you poor Aussies (metaphorically speaking). On behalf of America, I'm sorry we're trying to do this.

I would love to combine the race culture as I do not have say in politics nor does anyone else on this website! Little by little the US once-powerful is trying to be the almighty tyrant now. Let's pray this doesn't happen. Sh*t, I've never thought you Aussies hated us that much, as I do love y'all.

Personally, I wish Texas would secede... Then we could maybe form a union? Hahaha!

Either way, brothers from down under, I hope to see y'all on the race track!

-V-

P.S. After many years of stating 'I hate people' I've realized I actually hate Americans. That should say something about us. Personally, though, I LOVE America, just can't stand 75% of the pretentious and egotistical people that make America. Lol!
edit on 8-5-2013 by KRONKITE because: Ignorant American English

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Maybe the Austrailians would prefer if the new merger would be called Austrailica instead of Ameristrailia.

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Under any other administration other than our current one or the previous Clinton administration, I would be for it. I don't trust this administration to safe guard our laws and personal freedoms, and this would be a great angle for sneaking through European style gun control and other major changes none of them positive for our citizens. First we need to take our own country back and untie the noose of environmental and international policy that is strangling our economy by preventing new entry by private citizens into industries for the development and usage of our own resources which is designed for the purpose of granting more power and authority to large corporations by striping the wealth from American citizens resulting in the demise of our middle class. Also if we do not better educate ourselves and citizens in common sense voting we will continue seeing legislation passed that works to transform our nation and economy into a more oppressive system that piece by piece is dismantling our freedoms and rights and seeks to establish a ruling elite that cares little for safety and well being of it's citizens. As we stand now Australia should not want us we have nothing to offer them other than a currency that's on the brink and pile of debt that would make Everest look like an ant hill.

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Americans eating Vegemite...

Now that's something I'd pay to see.

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Red China has it's eyes on all of the natural resources of Australia. Actually, the criminals in control of Australia are already allowing Chinese mining companies to rape their landscape as we speak.

Yeah but unfortunately all the Aussie sheople are too busy worrying about the boogeyman USA. Not all, but many here seem to really hate us Americans, and I understand the reasons why, but you will never get such kindness from The Chinese if we were ever to be out of the picture, which we won't ever be. I assure you of that much.

What is important to understand is that the same Internationalist Bankster cartel that controls The United States, controls Australia as well. That, my vegemite sandwich eating friends, is the bottom line. So pick your poison, but pick it wisely is all that I am saying.
~$heopleNation

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Well, as an aussie and someone who has been to the US several times (also lived there when I was young) and has several US friends...I have to say sorry but I don't think our country should merge with anyone.

For a start, most people would be too afraid of the myriad of things that can kill you over here. If you guys merge with us and bring over grizzly bears then we are royally screwed....there will be no place to hide.

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Cruff

Drop bears mating with grizzly bears

There'd be grizzlys dropping out of trees

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by samuel1990

yes moron, all 300 + million americans are fat and eat only hamburgers...aren't you a smart one. oh, and by the way, since you clearly need assistance with thinking: this is a hoax. this website is attracting dumber and dumber people by the day, like moths to a flame.

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Wouldn't it make more sense to actually merge Mexico, the U.S. and Canada, since they're all connected by land?

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by KRONKITE
Personally, Australia is my #1 most wanted place to visit. I love the culture, as being a fellow car-fanatic and race driver, I think at first it would be a cool idea. I'm ignorant to the political side of it, and thinking about it now... That would be a bad idea for you poor Aussies (metaphorically speaking). On behalf of America, I'm sorry we're trying to do this.

I would love to combine the race culture as I do not have say in politics nor does anyone else on this website! Little by little the US once-powerful is trying to be the almighty tyrant now. Let's pray this doesn't happen. Sh*t, I've never thought you Aussies hated us that much, as I do love y'all.

Personally, I wish Texas would secede... Then we could maybe form a union? Hahaha!

Either way, brothers from down under, I hope to see y'all on the race track!

All countries have their fair share of wild life (citizens) KRONKITE but the main angst is toward the US government,I hope it never gets misunderstood that my own personal gripes toward the invisable elite that use government officials like puppets is in anyway directed at the many fantastic American people you guys do have.

I`m also with ya in agreement with the race culture and funny enough our guys in the Aussie V8 Supercars Championship will be racing in Austin in 8 days 10 hours 24 minutes and 10 seconds (as I type).I`d love to see them one day go up against you guys,oh and the new track there looks fantastic with heaps of character,I`m looking forward to watching it.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by gps777

I am the 'reasonable' American and not the fat ass kind... even though I eat about 6-7 times a day including cheesey cheeseburger sometimes... being in crazy good shape aside from all of this, again back to my point that I am are aware of our crooked-out government. We are a few here. The 'cool' Americans I guess. Either way race or orientation aside, I don't particularly agree with what our 'Shades McGee' (our government) does nor this little piece of news. You Aussie's don't deserve that. Lol, poor, awesome bastards!

YES! My girly-friend and I are going to V8 Super Cars!
Ill let you know how epic it was! So stoked, and then we have F1 and ALMS coming up!!

Texas Pride.
edit on 9-5-2013 by KRONKITE because: Not paying attention

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join