It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White House petition calls for merger of United States, Australia, to form 'Ameristralia'

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by daaskapital
reply to post by undo

Well, you definitely sound like a unique American, considering most of your fellow country men and women view the world as such:

let me ask my daughter if she can identify australia on the map (she's currently learning to speak and write chinese and already knows the written forms of hiragana, katakana, and kanji and the spoken nihongo of the japanese language. .
edit on 8-5-2013 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 09:20 AM
link   

reply to post by undo

Well, you definitely sound like a unique American, considering most of your fellow country men and women view the world as such:

hey....don't judge all Americans by FOX NEWS, and American idol, and I won't judge that all aussies sit around the Barbie and play with their roos all day

but your map is funny, and there are people here that fit this type of thinking. but a majority?...c'mon, these are just the slopped-headed, knuckle-dragging minority that tend to get media attention.
edit on 8-5-2013 by jimmyx because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by bally001
reply to post by undo

Undo, don't take this so seriously. We're aussies. We take the piss. Hell I got Marines in my yard. Love em. They will tell you that on the ground each other has their back. My daughter works along side them. Admires them as an aussie young lady can only do. You have to understand the aussie humour. Larconic..but..we do our job along side our allies while taking the piss of friends and enemies alike. Its our nature to keep smiling and get on with the task;

thanks but the trend of referring to americans as fat lazy greedy idiots is starting to sound like a build up for genocide, and it's setting off my maternal protection alarms

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by bally001

Help me mate, they don't understand our sense of humour.

Seriously guys, you's have to stop being so serious. Obviously this thread has been one big screw around from the majority of both sides.

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by undo

Originally posted by bally001
reply to post by undo

Undo, don't take this so seriously. We're aussies. We take the piss. Hell I got Marines in my yard. Love em. They will tell you that on the ground each other has their back. My daughter works along side them. Admires them as an aussie young lady can only do. You have to understand the aussie humour. Larconic..but..we do our job along side our allies while taking the piss of friends and enemies alike. Its our nature to keep smiling and get on with the task;

thanks but the trend of referring to americans as fat lazy greedy idiots is starting to sound like a build up for genocide, and it's setting off my maternal protection alarms

No wukkers...But there are the same in Aust. (last paragraph) I think patriotism maybe a better descriptor than MPA. Good to see you defending your country. Bally.

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

It was a joke...

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Help me mate, they don't understand our sense of humour.

Seriously guys, you's have to stop being so serious. Obviously this thread has been one big screw around from the majority of both sides.

Mate,,its not the 'seps' you have to worry about. Yer left the 'map of tassie' of yer mercator production. So I guess you'll have the dual headers up in arms. lol/

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Australia?

No thanks.

You know it's just a matter of time before the government is usurped by the new spider overlords.

Was watching videos the other day of Funnel Webs and Huntsman spiders. No thanks.

One has the ability to kill you through venom, and the other has the ability to kill you through heart attack when you're sitting on the crapper, reading the daily news and then look up and see, by my estimates, a spider 6 to 8 feet across.

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Darkrunner

Might be right mate. As dangerous as tellin Kim where to go in NK!!!

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 09:41 AM
link   

reply to post by jimmyx

It was a joke...

I know, I know ...the aussies and the kiwis, are some of the funniest members on ATS. but that map is humorous, and I need to send it to some close-minded right-wingers I know. could you give a link?

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

Hey jimmyx...the map is not correcto mundo. He left of Tassie where the dual minded people are. Just add a speck at the right bottom side of 'roo land'. Don't wanna start a civil war here now.:

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

Sorry mate, i don't have a link. I just found it and saved it

Perhaps you could save it and send it to your friends as an attachment?

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 09:52 AM
link   

It isn't my map, i just found it somewhere

Hopefully i won't be the fall man when this civil war kicks off

I was once walking though a store, and there was this poster for sale which had the names of all the capital cities for each state and territory...besides Hobart.

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by daaskapital

daas mate, maaaateeeee.. I laughed meself till I couldn't read the screen. I know those Tassie mob are more sensitive than the Kanucks. Oops, there I've done it and dipped yer in the excreta, Guess you'll be defendin yer mercator against the elm leafers.

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 10:04 AM
link   
I'd settle for just adopting the Aussies immigration policies.

Don't see to many immigrant freeloaders over there like we have here.

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 10:25 AM
link   
this thread isn't particularly funny. at least, not to me.
however, it does remind me of this, just a bit

cute enough, just not very original.

i mean, how rare is it to see bashing of entire groups of people on ats? not very.

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by VforVendettea

You kidding?

A lot of immigrants, ahem, asylum seekers down here get given free houses, healthcare and money. They get around in $300 suits, $70,000 + cars and live in wealthy suburbs...they freeload off of tax payer money while our homeless and veterans get not nearly as much...

Of course the government denies all this, but from just looking around, it is apparent as to what is happening.

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by VforVendettea

Of course the government denies all this, but from just looking around, it is apparent as to what is happening.

what is happening?
genocide in the works perhaps?

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Well, to all those aussies who think we Americans would get eliminated by the 1000 ways to die in your country, we have a little training ground here we can go through before setting foot on your shores. It's called Louisiana, New Orleans

Yes, I've been asked if Louisiana is in New Orleans. I grew up in a bad area though(that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it!)

Actually, I'd love to see Cajuns in the outback. Especially if they think that the wildlife tastes good.

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by samuel1990
I couldn't think of anything worse than 'merging' with 'Amerika'.
My question is why- what would be the benefit? They'll gain 22 million Aussies and we'll gain 311,000,000 fat people who care only for burgers and the latest technology.

No thanks- ill stick to my damper and roo burgers!

And here I was about to have a sneaky go at the OP for his inability to use the correct apostrophe and inability to use spaces after a comma, and now I've lost the motivation for that as you've pretty much proven that it doesn't take much for some aussies to be complete knobs.

Yeah lets bag the entire nation of america coz .. uhh.. yeah lets..

*note to us people. some of us aren't complete walleys. promise!*

anyone with an ounce of common sense would know right off the bat that this has to be a joke. We can't even break away from the bloody monarchy without people chucking a fit about it... lol?

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join