It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White House petition calls for merger of United States, Australia, to form 'Ameristralia'

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
reply to post by korathin

Many red heads are beautiful, but in my case yeah, like an ugly red headed step child.

Antar, there are enough people in this world that try to put us down. You do not need to put yourself down. Perhaps I am putting way too much into my perception of you, then again, maybe not.

You are a child of the universe, no less than the trees and the stars; you have a right to be here. And whether or not it is clear to you, no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should. Therefore be at peace with God, whatever you conceive Him to be, and whatever your labors and aspirations, in the noisy confusion of life keep peace with your soul. With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be cheerful. Strive to be happy.

P

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by samuel1990
I couldn't think of anything worse than 'merging' with 'Amerika'.
My question is why- what would be the benefit? They'll gain 22 million Aussies and we'll gain 311,000,000 fat people who care only for burgers and the latest technology.

No thanks- ill stick to my damper and roo burgers!

HAHAHA this is spot on. What the hell has America got that anyone else wants, obesity, diabetes, a virtual communist government, americans and canadians close by.....nothing that is appealing to anyone.

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 09:47 AM
link   
The US gov have forgotten Asia then or what esp china then or have those in the whitehouse or pentagon been smoking something?
Assuming half of latin america hasnt immigrated to & out bred and taken over white america before then. I really do think they are smoking something.
Perhaps they should be all learning how to speak spanish or portuguese and implementing that into their ed system instead of such a fantasy.
edit on 17-5-2013 by Theprimordialocker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by gps777

Ameristrailia is stupid.

If this was to happen - Austrican sounds cooler

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Bezzer you may Clint but we have Wolverine

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Trigger82

Wolverine is Canadian and he hates the US govt too.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by samuel1990
I couldn't think of anything worse than 'merging' with 'Amerika'.
My question is why- what would be the benefit? They'll gain 22 million Aussies and we'll gain 311,000,000 fat people who care only for burgers and the latest technology.

No thanks- ill stick to my damper and roo burgers!

If you want to make generalizations like that weren't Australians all convicts to begin with?

Lol, merging fat people and convicts. (joking by the way)
edit on 24-6-2013 by peashooter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by gps777

Its either that or Austrochina, you choose.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 01:53 AM
link   
reply to post by 8fl0z

You do realise i hope that we are already part of Asia. Australia is in their free trade block.
We sure not part of NAFTA. I think this whole thread was bad joke to be honest!.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Sigh, recycled Prime Minister. Another stab in the back, perhaps we do need a stabalising influence in Aust.

Bally

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join