It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White House petition calls for merger of United States, Australia, to form 'Ameristralia'

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Nephalim

PFFFFT, I wouldnt sign it. I wouldnt sign a petition to join with canada or mexico either. Hell no.

look on the bright side of combining US with all the above, wed be the beer making powerhouse of the world.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Good idea... America can have Australia's women and beer, but they can keep their gun laws. For my fellow Americans that have never been down under, the average Australian woman is easily a 7, and their beer is MUCH better and stronger than the crap we call beer over here.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by pheonix358
NO! Screeeeeeeeaaaaammmmm. Ahhhhhhhhh. No No No!

Go away. You have your bases here.

Our politicians are climbing so high up your politicians bums I am not sure how they manage to breathe.

Stay away.

Your debt, how about you pay that off first. Perhaps A bit in the bank as a dowry!

Now perhaps we could merge with Texas. You would of course have to give up your guns. No! I didn't think so!

We like being able to kick our friends out of the house after the barbie. If you attempt the takeover we will attack, bio weapons, drop bears, snakes, red back spiders and other deadly hazards.

P

this has nothing to do with the white house or the president!!!!
this is a petition signed by some nut-job blogger, that got other nut-jobs to sign a petition and POST IT AT THE WHITE HOUSE SITE,....everybody needs to calm down, and do a minutes worth of reading....

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by OptimusSubprime

yes the beer is much stronger thats why they all look at least 7

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by troubleshooter

Originally posted by gps777
I`d rather merge with Canada,I`ve always felt a connection for some reason,oh and out of sympathy of having rowdy next door neighbours.
edit on 7-5-2013 by gps777 because: (no reason given)

Better skiing in Canada

And the French girls in Québec are way hotter than anywhere else !!! Ohhh oui oui oui !!!

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by AthlonSavage

PFFFFT, I wouldnt sign it. I wouldnt sign a petition to join with canada or mexico either. Hell no.

look on the bright side of combining US with all the above, wed be the beer making powerhouse of the world.

Nah, all these nations have the right to govern themselves and decide their own forms of government if they choose. For me to say otherwise would likely be un american. I dont buy into mob rule either. If just one person from each of countries said no and millions from each said yes, thats enough reason for me to say no and not just no, but hell no.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 08:15 AM
link   
By the way amerikanas with guns this may interest you. In the central remote desert areas of australia (thats bout 90% of it) there is camel plaguesm, herds of them running wild. Australian gov is happy for groups of dudes on their dirt bikes to ride out their with guns, and blow the wild camels away. Apparantely there are now and then human injuries, falling of bikes, and accidently shooting legs etc...., remember theirs no police breathanalysers out there.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Nah, all these nations have the right to govern themselves and decide their own forms of government if they choose. For me to say otherwise would likely be un american. I dont buy into mob rule either. If just one person from each of countries said no and millions from each said yes, thats enough reason for me to say no and not just no, but hell no.

Your male i remember you once said. I wonder what female demograph would say. Gender can sometimes have different views.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 08:17 AM
link   
This is the result of a running joke on reddit these past couple weeks, America and Australia taking shifts running the site while the UK watches from the sidelines. Been quite a few clever memes building it up. This is someone taking the joke to the next level. Nothing more.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Does it mean u get automatic duel citizen ship?

lets make this happen soon

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 08:34 AM
link   
The only way I see Australia agreeing to this is in case of World War III when they need protection. Otherwise what would the US stand to gain? The population of New York city? We don't need that.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by pheonix358

Originally posted by LittleBlackEagle
3 pages of discussion on a white house petition? has anyone seen a white house petition actually go anywhere as yet? the forum must be really hard up for some thing to gossip about, i suppose.

I sort of agree but the entertainment value has been great! We need a break from doom and gloom sometimes.

P

i guess if used strictly for entertainment purposes, it's cool.

anyone gets serious in this thread and you're outta here!!

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by jjkenobi

Protection from who exactly?
A large majority of Australian's would rather a China-Australia alliance rather then US support.
China provides Australia with billions/trillions of dollars of investment and export dollars which keep us employed in one way or another. Another point to consider is Australia has a very large and growing Chinese population who have quite substantial investments in Australia. Asia need our resources and we need them.

Sorry to say this bluntly, most people outside the United States don't hold a rather positive view on the US but rather portrayed as loopy, arrogant and selfish.
When the Obama tried talking up our PM about US bases and stationed marines in Australia their was fierce debate that this was a placeholder to obtain our resources.

Random question from an Australian's point of view, how many people in the US could actually identify Australia on a map?
Only using this as a reference to the common stereo typical view we get

Language warning

edit on 7-5-2013 by phantom150 because: Embed fail

edit on 7-5-2013 by phantom150 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 09:05 AM
link   
come one come all, but send your government first, well show them a good time, give them a tour guide Aussie style.

Camping out under the stars, watching infected bats cover the sky, don't worry about the spiders and snakes only most of them will kill you, then onto swimming and long walks on the beach, don't worry about the crocks , the sharks have them for breakfast.

see its all good happy camping, but if you prefer not to go camping you can still have all this nature in your city and suburban back yard

send us your government Australia will take care of them for you

Love and harmony
Whateva

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 09:05 AM
link   
No, because I don't need 85 million former Aussies hunting me down thinking I am their most notorious serial killer because I have a passive resemblance to a guy's picture that was taken 30 some years ago. Unless we explain the concepts of time to them first.

But then again, no one wants drop bears all hopped up on high fructose corn syrup honey substitute either...so I will just say no.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 09:09 AM
link   
we have dole here anyones eligible who inst working, and beaches and lots of places to drink and eat, and solitudes only a half hour drive out and you almost in remoteness.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by AthlonSavage
we have dole here anyones eligible who inst working, and beaches and lots of places to drink and eat, and solitudes only a half hour drive out and you almost in remoteness.

we have all that in Texas alone.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Caught any cattle rustlters lately?

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by gps777

You are already apart of the other evil empire or have you forgot Aussies? (Great Britain)

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Can we settle this over arm wrestling and shots

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join