It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Amanda Berry, Gina DeJesus and Michelle Knight are ALIVE; Man arrested

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by WhiteAlice

Apparently the mother went on the mintes Williams show and Sylvia brown told her that Amanda was dead. So sad that she died thinking her child was gone.

So glad that these women were found alive and that these men are off the streets. They will never be able to abduct someone's child, sister, cousin, niece or mother ever again.

Can't imagine what these women went through for the last years, so glad they are free.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by smyleegrl

Originally posted by Bundy
I agree with kapablanca, women are always doing weird stuff for attention. These ones just took it too far.

You have issues with women, and you're username is Bundy?

You are a concerning individual.

Maybe he thinks he's Al instead of Ted...

Obvious troll is glaringly obvious.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 06:26 PM
link   
I'm glad these girls are okay...as I'm usually lax on my current events.

reply to post by Jennyfrenzy

Don't get me started on Sylvia Brown

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by AmberLeaf
The suspect and 2 of his brothers are now in custody, Amanda Berry confirms the 6 year old child found in the home is hers....so i suspect, she was victim of rape and abuse

Also here is the video that is from Yahoo o Youtube

edit on 6-5-2013 by AmberLeaf because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-5-2013 by AmberLeaf because: (no reason given)

I am glad they were both found alive and well sad about Amanda Berry of not able to see her mother or to say goodbye to her.

As for these disgusting monsters i wouldn't call them pedos even though Amanda Berry did gave birth to a baby no doubt they would have had targeted her own child next.

This is such a great story and CNN again has done it horribly on reporting.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 07:53 PM
link   
usnews.nbcnews.com...

Timeline of the Ohio kidnappings

November 2004: Berry's case is featured on "America's Most Wanted." The same month, psychic Sylvia Browne appeared on Montel Williams' nationally syndicated TV show alongside Berry's mother, and tells her that her daughter is probably dead.

Psychic or psycho?

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by WanderingThe3rd

Conspiracies most often can deal with the covering up of facts. This was definitely a conspiracy, considering that three women were deliberately “missing” for 9 to 12 years.

Imagine if that was one of your family.

Of course, “facts” will never put a conspiracy to rest. Deny Ignorance, to me means learning the truth and accepting it. But as long as there are questions, that’ll never happen.

And there are plenty of questions involving this case.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

So glad I moved out of that neighborhood. Not kidding, lived there once upon a time. Crazy, crazy, crazy.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 09:04 PM
link   

And surprise, surprise, the Cleveland police were several times to investigate this house, once with a report of a nude women crawling around on her hands and knees in the backyard, and they did very little in the way of checking things out.

This is very much like what happened once when Milwaukee police investigated a call by a neighbor to Jeffery Dahlmer, when they actually encountered one of his victims trying to get away, and the cops chalked it up to a gay lover's spat.

In an interview with Rachel Maddow, a Cleveland female detective LIED, claiming the only police reports involving this house were made by the suspects, or taking place away from the residence. To Maddow's shame, she didn't call the cop on her BS.

Bad cop, no donut! A lot of cops, including police chiefs and commissioners, need to be fired in the US. We have plenty of unemployed people in this country, and some of them can do a sight better than the current gang of thugs and stooges masquerading as law-enforcement officers.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by MrInquisitive

Honestly, it was somewhat evident by the press conferences that, post escape, the official handling has been somewhat of a joke. What about the other properties!!?? It's not hard to imagine that the last ten or so years of investigation has been similar.

edit on 5/7/2013 by kosmicjack because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

If the person that abducted, tortured and raped you told you that - if you said a word about it to anyone - they would do the same to your fellow captives, possibly your child...could you honestly say you would speak up?
Keep in mind that she was just 17 when abducted.

Sheesh.
edit on 5/7/2013 by kosmicjack because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Charles Ramsey is ripping the 911 operator on CNN. Said he called them an idiot because they kept questioning her, even though she was panicking,

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 09:25 PM
link   
911 Operator: "Under Review"

Ya think!?

Besides Charles Ramsey, it's the only thing in this case that makes sense,

Still no info about Castro's other properties...WTH!?

Cadaver dogs at is Seymour residence due to allegations of forced miscarriages.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrInquisitive

In an interview with Rachel Maddow, a Cleveland female detective LIED, claiming the only police reports involving this house were made by the suspects, or taking place away from the residence. To Maddow's shame, she didn't call the cop on her BS.

I heard the briefing this morning. Definitly a lot of questions involved with little answers, other than records on hand.

I don't have cable TV, but I have a feeling that I know this LEO. If she is the one I know, she is not a liar. She would put out what is known and nothing more. No speculation as we do here. That is her job after all. It is still a active investigation and I'm sure we won't know the whole story for a couple of years...if that.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Just watched 'charles'(?), the hero on cnn talking with Anderson. LOVED HIM!! Honest guy who believes the reward money should go to the girls. He was angry when he found out what went on in that house, was very blunt, & told Anderson, had he known, this would be a different interview & he'd be serving life in prison.. Charles said, people need to get over the fear of not getting involved......great to know there are still good human beings in the world. Thank God those girls are alive....& were saved

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 10:10 PM
link   
I'm so glad to hear that these women and this child were found, I wish them a full recovery hopefully in time.

They need to bring back public hangings these guys do not deserve 3 meals a day and a warm place to rest their heads. If public hangings were brought back for crimes such as murder and kidnapping there would be a lot more sucmbags reconsidering the consequences before hand.

That man who helped her out is a hero too many people hear "help" nowadays and look the other way.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 10:51 PM
link   

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by hypattia
reply to post by Gazrok

Actually, I cannot find any reports that any of the teenagers had a job. I think it was misread, that one of the girls went missing after leaving work.

Amanda Berry's co worker from Burger King spoke on the news today

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Thank GOODNESS they were found. I'm very glad to hear this, I'd hate to even start imagining what exactly went on with them. Poor things...

I'll tell you all right now, if I have kids, they will be raised to safely and properly conduct themselves with firearms and self-defense tactics. If we as a society embraced firearms and more self-defense/safety tactics, we'd have far less crime and kidnappings.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 11:28 PM
link   
I just have to wonder how many more Amanda, Gina, and Michelle's are out there waiting to be free.

edit on 7-5-2013 by jam321 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by ButterCookie

Right...she went missing after walking home from BK.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join