It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Amanda Berry, Gina DeJesus and Michelle Knight are ALIVE; Man arrested

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+17 more 
posted on May, 6 2013 @ 07:01 PM
link   

BREAKING: Amanda Berry, Gina DeJesus and Michelle Knight are ALIVE; Man arrested

19Action News
www.19actionnews.com...

Three brothers connected to the disappearances of Amanda Berry, Gina DeJesus and Michelle Knight have been arrested.

The men, ages 50, 52, and 54, are expected to be charged within the next 36 hours.

Cleveland Police confirm that the three women were located in a house on Seymour Avenue Monday afternoon.

All three seem to be in good health.

"I can't wait to talk to her, I can't wait to hold her, to see her," said Gale Mitchell, Amanda's aunt.

According to police a woman claiming to be Amanda Berry called 911 Monday. She said she was kidnapped 10 years ago and said she is currently at a home at 2210 Seymour.

Related News Links:
Source 1
Source 2

edit on 6-5-2013 by TDawgRex because: (no reason given)

edit on Mon May 6 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: attempt to fix link

edit on Mon May 6 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-5-2013 by Gemwolf because: Fixed post formatting

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 07:01 PM
link   
The third woman, Michelle Knight was considered an adult at the time of her disappearance. There is not much info on her at this time.

The news station showed a Google map of where one was abucted and where they were found. It wasn't that far of a distance.

I’m hoping that this isn’t a prank. The news stations here are all over this and sensationalizing it something fierce.

I'm praying that is good news for the day.
edit on 6-5-2013 by TDawgRex because: Spelling

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 07:22 PM
link   

edit on 6-5-2013 by trollz because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 07:27 PM
link   
I cannot tell you how happy I am right now that these girls were found! I used to do a lot of work in those neighborhoods, and it was heartbreaking to hear about their disappearances first hand. So, so happy they are alive. I didn't know about the other woman, Michelle Knight, but I'm glad she was found as well.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

No, this is not a prank. And you are correct, the area they were found in on West 25th Street is not very far from West 110th and Lorain area.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Also being reported here: www.newsnet5.com...

Heart breaking is that Amanda Berry's mom just died about 5 days ago apparently. Monster made it so that she'd never see her mom again
: www.cleveland.com...

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by trollz
If they were all found alive, how would it be a prank?

One witness says he saw Amanda Berry come running out of the house kicking and screaming "Help me!" She was carrying a baby in her arms. Cleveland Police have arrested a 52 year old man at the house where the three women were found.

Umm because when he posted it, they hadn't yet released that yet. If you live in Cleveland these two girls have been missing for around 10 years. Just last year a prison inmate claimed to know where Amanda Berry's body was buried. Early on it would have been very easy to believe it was a prank without official word on this because it wouldn't have been the first time.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by trollz

People do weird things from time to time. All three girls found in the same residence after 10 & eight years makes my eyebrows raise a tad with stories like these. Crap I'm becoming to cynical aren't I?

I'm sure that we'll be seeing a lot more of the story before too long.
edit on 6-5-2013 by TDawgRex because: spelling

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 07:40 PM
link   
www.wkyc.com...

They were apparently found in the home with it's owner, one Ariel Castro, 52, who subsequently wrote an article about how Gina's disappearance changed her neighborhood. I cannot find a link to the article, will keep trying. The only link I have found was non-working.

EDIT: I found a cached version of the article written by Ariel Castro, but I cannot get the link to work properly on here. I will try to find another way.

edit on 5/6/2013 by OblivionGate because: Tried to add link

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Video of "rescuer"
news.yahoo.com...

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by OblivionGate

Is this what you're looking for? z10.invisionfree.com... Pretty creepy if it is the same guy and legitimate. Original link appears to be dead though.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 07:53 PM
link   
I watched a documentary a few weeks ago about a girl who was abducted and put in a box as a sex slave for 7 years!!! The only reason she was released was because the guy he abducted her was spending more time with her than the girlfriend who was living with him, she became jealous and decided the best thing to do was to let the girl go and tell the police.

The abducted girl was first used to fulfill the guys weird fetish, beating and humiliating women...it later turned to rape. She was kept in a box under a water bed when she wasnt being tortured or raped. She never tried to escape in the 7 years as the guy had told her that her family was being "watched" and there was a group of people called "the company" which were always watching. Despite the torture and rape, even when she was allowed to have a job (a few years into the abduction) she never said anything, to anyone. She would go to work, go "home" be tortured and raped and put in her box.

I will find a link and add it to this comment, there are some really sick people out there, i just hope this wasnt the case with these 2.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by WhiteAlice

Not the link I had, but the article is the same, about halfway down the page.
This is what I was trying to post: www.nhlink.net...
I did a Google search for "Plain Press Ariel Castro" (sans quotes) and clicked the cache, as the link itself does not work.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by AmberLeaf

In the link AliceWhite posted, Gina's mother mentions believing her daughter was sold into human trafficking.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 08:00 PM
link   
ABC News story on the discover - good news indeed!

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 08:01 PM
link   
The suspect and 2 of his brothers are now in custody, Amanda Berry confirms the 6 year old child found in the home is hers....so i suspect, she was victim of rape and abuse

Also here is the video that is from Yahoo o Youtube

edit on 6-5-2013 by AmberLeaf because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-5-2013 by AmberLeaf because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 08:05 PM
link   
I pray to God she escaped before her own child was put in jeopardy...

I swear, you just never know about people, what goes on behind closed doors. They had to be chained or confined in some way for the then 20, now 30 something woman to also be held.

This world is so messed up.

reply to post by MuzzleBreak

Charles is definitely going to get some more interviews, for better or worse.

edit on 5/6/2013 by kosmicjack because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Glad they were saved but the sad part is that they have to live with it the rest of their lives. The people who did this should hang and hang quickly.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 08:13 PM
link   
CNN is reporting 5 females. 3 that were reported missing at some point in the last 10 years and 2 younger children.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul
ABC News story on the discover

"Two men arrested for questioning in the disappearance of DeJesus in 2004 were released from the city jail in 2006 after officers did not find her body during a search of the men's house."

They can hold you in jail for two years just to question you? Those three women weren't the only victims in this case, apparently.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join