It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video: Boston Bombing Suspects Scream We Didn’t Do It, We Give Up! Before Police Fire Shots

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyInTheOintment

To OtherSideOfTheCoin:

'We give up', is crystal clear, as is 'We didn't do it', both from a young male with a Russian/Eastern Bloc accent.

errrr.....

No, no it’s not clear atoll, you take away the annoying edits and the subtitles and watch this again with a fresh and open mind and I bet you start hearing it differently.

Ifs it so obvious that’s what they are saying then why do we need the annoying edits and the subtitles.

To me this sounds like the police saying “give it up, give it up “ or “keep em up, keep em up”

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyInTheOintment
reply to post by Mianeye

Nonsense.

I couldn't read any text because I only had audio (my laptop/ flash settings are weird because I downloaded some widget or other to 'improve' Youtube - it interferes with some videos embedded in other sites)

Despite having no access to anything but audio, I heard clearly what was being shouted. I could tell an edit was applied for the sake of repetition of the phrases (so we get another chance to listen), but the actual sound of the speech was clear first time round.

Are you unfamiliar with the typical style of accent when persons from the Eastern Bloc nations speak English?
But i bet you read the headline of this thread before you clicked on it.

Video: Boston Bombing Suspects Scream We Didn’t Do It, We Give Up! Before Police Fire Shots,

edit on 30-4-2013 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Frantasy

Look i dont know where the video came from. Close your eyes and listen. I did this the first time i watched it so i would not have any interference or influence from what was being showen. I clearly heard we give up and we didnt do it. But i would like more info on the video.

I admit i had a knee jerk reaction. I put on better headphones, closed my eyes and listened over and over. The cops are saying Keep them up over and over. That i heard clear, you can distinctaly hear the hard K sound in Keep em up. the other was harder to hear of "on the ground"

sorry
edit on 30-4-2013 by tluna1 because: Retraction

edit on 30-4-2013 by tluna1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 12:31 PM
link   
funny how some people are so scared subconsciously that they're perfect little existence is actually a farce that they do not see/hear evidence when it is in front of their faces.
if a gray ever slapped them across the face, I can imagine them saying, "it's ok, you're just a mentally challenged child with a rare genetic disorder, aww... poor thing"

link   
For those of you who cant understand what is being said, i suggest opening your ears ands minds a little. Still trying to find exactly where this came from, but its not a fake video, the speech is original to the film.

link   
Having listened to the clip again while not watching the screen i do not hear "we didnt do it" or "we give up"

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by bhaal
Having listened to the clip again while not watching the screen i do not hear "we didnt do it" or "we give up"

try headphones!
..or Q-tips...

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 12:33 PM
link   
You hear it here.

You don't here.

You hear it here.

edit on 30-4-2013 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Thunderheart

funny how some people are so scared subconsciously that they're perfect little existence is actually a farce that they do not see/hear evidence when it is in front of their faces.

You know there is a really really interesting theory in psychology that it is exactly that which fuels conspiracy theories people who are actually scared of the truth so seek out a different meaning.

Its much more comforting to say that “nobody died they were all actors and this was all a big Government plot to take away our liberties” than it is to say “our country got hit, 3 of our own died, and for a moment we were week and because we were too week to stop these terrorists the government is going to have to take some of our liberties”.

Its quite a interesting thought.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 12:35 PM
link   
i was using headphones i hear "give it up" and "keep em up" - sayings more likely to come the police.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 12:37 PM
link   
I don't think it's clear enough to determine what they are saying or who is shouting for certain. But even if it is the suspected bombers, it doesn't mean they're innocent. What do you think they'd shout in this situation? "Yes, we did it! It was us!" And why would they use the phrase "We give up" if they weren't actively engaging the cops before this was filmed?

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

Good job finding that video.

When will people learn that almost everything on beforeitsnews is fake?

Also, the second phrase sounds, to me, like "What ya think you're doin?" or something close to it.
edit on 30/4/13 by secret titan because: addition

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by OtherSideOfTheCoin
reply to post by Thunderheart

You know there is a really really interesting theory in psychology that it is exactly that which fuels conspiracy theories people who are actually scared of the truth so seek out a different meaning.

Its much more comforting to say that “nobody died they were all actors and this was all a big Government plot to take away our liberties” than it is to say “our country got hit, 3 of our own died, and for a moment we were week and because we were too week to stop these terrorists the government is going to have to take some of our liberties”.

Its quite a interesting thought.

The conspiracy that I believe in is that these guys are the patsies, yes people died and yes some people were hurt.
But if you watch the blast most of the force went straight up and not sideways where it would have caused more severe damage.
Interesting the way our brains work to protect the person's sanity.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 12:39 PM
link   
There is a nice clear case of 'opinion UNO' going on here. Sliding a new thread with a supposed 'consensus opinion' on the non-existence of ANY evidence supporting the conspiracy angle.

This is how the world works. The great PTB tell us what to think, and if it gets repeated often enough, by enough dapper-seeming folk, then we all start to believe it. Or, we worry that we'll seem dumb for questioning the 'official/ popular opinion'.

IT IS NOT DUMB to question the veracity of shaky media/political spin.

QUESTION EVERYTHING. The more they perceive they can get away with, the more often they'll do it.

edit on 30-4-2013 by FlyInTheOintment because: spelling.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by bhaal

A great example of pre-conditioning your mind not to hear it.

You wanted to see if you could fail to hear it, and so you failed to hear it.

Or, you're just playing the 'opinion UNO' game. Similar to a slide, but different, subtly so...

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

really good find

this should be put onto the first page or even the OP because it really does not sound like they are saying "we give up" or "we didnt do it" what i hear is "give it up" or "put em up" and words to that effect

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 12:44 PM
link   
I don't know if it's because I've played the audio a dozen times, but I feel like I've heard this before...

*EDIT*

reply to post by JBA2848

Ahh, that would explain it...

edit on 30-4-2013 by iunlimited491 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyInTheOintment

IT IS NOT DUMB to question the veracity of shaky medi/political spin.

No, and the same goes for conspiracies and theories which also try to spin.

You don't even know if it's the two brothers screaming, you just assume cause you were told so by a youtube

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

OR, that video has been doctored, and you're appealing to your own authority, in order that we believe your opinion makes it true.

Why is this particular video different to the others in which we hear the voice of an Eastern Bloc kid? Why should we trust you before we trust the other videos posted in thread? Why should your video, so easily obtained by you in response to several other videos that seem to support the conspiracy angle, why should it be taken as being more valid than the others?

Pseudo authority.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Mianeye

You assume it is a police officer with a convenient Eastern Bloc accent, for equally if not more dumb reasons. I question everything. You seem to trust the TV to tell you what to think.

Which is more dumb - or less smart?

Pot calling kettle?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join