It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video: Boston Bombing Suspects Scream We Didn’t Do It, We Give Up! Before Police Fire Shots

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 05:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Laxpla

Thank you for posting the link to those photos of the shootout scene. This is very dramatic and brings a first-hand perspective to the whole account. Especially chilling was the photo taken of the desk chair, that looks eerily similar to my own, inside the apartment that had been struck by a stray bullet that had pierced the wall next to this fellow's computer desk. Had this occurred in my neighborhood that chair might well have been occupied as the shooting commenced.

edit on 1-5-2013 by Erongaricuaro because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 05:22 AM
link   
Hard to tell what they are saying but as one other poster said I never heard put down your weapons and saying put em up or give it up while continuing to fire doesn't sit well with me when they were clearly out gunned. If you want to prove conspiracy though you need to examine the case of the disappearing monitor, the tale of two cities power point, and that the creator of the power point works at FEMA now. For icing on the cake the cowboy hat interview where the green screen is blowing in the wind is good too.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 05:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Erongaricuaro

You do realize that the logo of Getonhand.com is the OK sign also known as the 666 in Illuminati circles right? Just like the 666 Boylston st finishing line. They are practically laughing at your inability to read the codes. Either play the game or get played.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 05:44 AM
link   
reply to post by XGodofWar

To be honest I doubt that means 666 as described from the bible. But isn't a hand symbol of o.k? Where did you come to this conclusion?

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 05:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Frantasy

Do you really think that's what's happening there?
You hear a man shouting, you don't know who it is, and you can't HEAR what they are saying either, but you assume that because someone has added that text on the screen that MUST be correct?

And again, we have people refusing what actually seems to be the truth, and blindly accepting the OPINIONS of others, with little or no evidence, and even when it goes against all logic.

Tell me, if they are both shouting "we give up" and "we didn't do it", why has the younger brother already admitted it?

Some people are just so desperate to make this a false flag they will actively manufacture "evidence" and completely refuse the actual legal case. I'm glad none of you are cops, or work in the legal system, you'd probably all be acquitting thousands of guilty terrorists just because you desperately want it to be the big bad government.

edit on 1-5-2013 by Rocker2013 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Having listened to that repeatedly, with headphones, that voice is not saying "We didn't do it".
There are clearly six syllables there, "We didn't do it" is five. There is also an audible T or S in that voice, this is something that is often more clear when trying to decipher speech.

The tone and inflection of that voice - which is the same for both sentences - is an authority, male, giving instruction - that tells me this is a police officer and not one of the suspects.

From what I have just listened to, it sounds to me as though the first sentence is "keep it up, keep it up", for which there is then more gun fire in response. This sounds like a senior officer instructing his colleagues to keep firing.

The second sentence sounds to me like "see the other bomb" or "[inaudible] on the ground". This is harder to make out, but there is definitely a T or S in there, and that does not match the assumption of anyone saying "we didn't do it"

The problem here with the assumptions others in this thread are making is that... 1. You are being told what to hear by looking at the video. You never analyse a voice like that with words being shown to you because this causes your brain to associate those words to the sounds. 2. People here want this to be something all the evidence says it isn't, basically it's propaganda to support the innocence of these men (which will be decided in court, not on a forum) and the guilt of a mysterious government agency you all think is out to get you - even though there is no evidence anyone can offer to support this notion.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 06:25 AM
link   

It is also the "F" letter in sign language. I don't necessarily find much of a connection there either. That is not to say I do not think more could be at play in this whole event than we are being led to believe. I suspect there are truths here wrapped in an agenda, but to what degree of either I do not know. While I share sorrow for the victims I don't like the direction all things are taking in their behalf nor for what is being purported to be in the best interest for the rest of us.

My own alignment to these forces places me at as near the balance as best I can determine. Both are essential and neither can be purely taken to be neither good nor evil. Both are deceptive by nature as those terms are themselves a deception. The tipping of the balance for me is that I strongly lean toward liberty that does not remove other liberties. That line too is difficult to determine at times and will have its own consequences. Such that it is, that is the passion that skews my judgement.

Mostly what I glean from these photos, the one in particular I noted previously, is when shots ring out and self-preservation is a faculty one reserves it may be in that interest to duck and cover. On the other hand am thankful to the photographer for staying focused on the action.

edit on 1-5-2013 by Erongaricuaro because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 06:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Phoenix267

the 666 of the bible is science, but the illuminati (OWO) uses it in music videos, magazine covers to scare religious people into thinking it is satanic, If you give a symbol negative power it can gain power and they are using it negatively. That site is a clear mockery of those who are not initiated.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 06:41 AM
link   

I always thought 666 represented the mark of the beast. This reminds of a Christian website which saw Paul McCartney doing the sign as Satanic. I'll have to look it up more information.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Laxpla
Who in their right mind can distinguish what is being said? This video to be honest is not even remotly close to those words, it has added text which is similar to the The Mcgurk Effect.

Lmao, people in this thread calling this smoking gun evidence that the suspects were not involved and it was an inside job. The suspects were using pressure cooker bombs and shooting at police, want proof?

Link

But these pictures will get swept under the rug and ignored. Have a nice day.

You can't just laugh at people and say this is "proof" and then send me to a link with blurry pictures that were taken at night from a distance. You cannot see their faces, that could be 2 women standing there and you just can't tell who they are, it could be the 2 brothers, it also could be 2 agents and the 2 brothers are tied up in the trunk of the coveted Black SUV (slight sarcasm). There are no face shots, thus these pictures prove nothing except that there were 2 people hiding behind a SUV and appeared to be firing a pistol. These pictures wouldn't hold up in a court of law and neither would the video/audio clip (as is). The pictures wouldn't even make it to the arraignment. Notice the way the witness writes that he "clearly saw 2 people (the Tsarnaev brothers) taking cover behind an SUV and engaging in gunfire", he didn't come right out and say he clearly saw the Tsarnaev brothers (he put it in parenthesis to show that he found out who they were after the fact, not that he recognized the men to be the brothers), just 2 unidentified people hiding behind a SUV.

Also on your point of The Mcgurk Effect, Just because they put subtitles on there does not mean they were deliberately trying to mislead people to follow their own agenda, it does not automatically mean that their interpretation is wrong either. The pictures you boast as proof are just as manipulative if not more than the audio/video in question. He circles and highlights things and tells us what they are. I can't tell that there is a backpack, pressure cooker, and supplies in the spots that he circled and there is no way you can tell that there's a body on the ground.

I'm not completely sold that we are being told the whole truth but I'm willing to listen to both sides. I feel like there are some people out there who just think that all conspiracies are wrong and that it's not in the realm of possibilities that our own government would lie to us.They do, and they will keep on doing it until "We The People" do something about it. I am more worried about what happened during the manhunt of a 19 year old kid who was scared and on the run. How did he run over his brother then bust through the police line (full out Hollywood style) and escape all while being shot at? Why was there not an overwhelming police chase with helicopters and spotlights and road blocks? How does he get away??? I mean his car had to be messed up, and he couldn't have put all of those cop cars out of commission. The hunt that followed was completely over the top by the government, they shut the whole state down, declared marshall law, forcefully removing people from their homes all over the state, there were 300 arrests made of people who matched the description of 1 of the brothers. There were tanks rolling down suburb streets with men pointing guns at citizens like Al Qaeda invaded Boston, and at the time it still wasn't officially categorized as a terrorist attack. This is a mockery of our constitution and in my personal opinion they are testing us. I'm not trying to downplay the seriousness of this terrible event at all I'm just trying to put some perspective on things. More people die each year from a bee sting than a terrorist attack.
edit on 1-5-2013 by GUknights75 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 10:24 AM
link   
OOPS wrong thread
edit on 1-5-2013 by kerazeesicko because: I CAN

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by extraterrestrialentity

I said "probably", did I say it was a fact?
Not at all, but you DID call out another poster for not "dealing with facts". Interesting how that works, huh?

As with everything else that seems to dominate the conspiracy theory world these days, all there is here speculation.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by GUknights75

Now when you read my post I question if you actually read it, or read what you want to believe. You're kind of disputing your own comment as a whole. I offered those pictures up to compare the claims in this video to that of the ones in the pictures. If these suspects were clearly innocent and said they did not do it (such as the video claims) then why were they seen using explosives and getting into a shoot out with police? Enlighten me.

You say these pictures will not hold up in court, like anything if there is evidence and the defense can convince the jury that it was a Navy Seal inside job or what ever garbage people are saying then the truth will come out am I correct? This video will be thrown away in the laughing bin along with every other piece of 'proof' I've seen that its an inside job. I promise you the defense will not use that because it's junk and wild speculation like in this video and the mounting evidence against the suspects. The things people come up with such as this video doesn't make any sense at all when you look at the broader picture.

And honestly I didn't even read more than 5 sentences of your post cause I'm on break in between finals, and I just don't care. And honestly the people who are impacted and involved in this investigation don't care about what you say either. They are the ones that know what they're doing and they don't have to act like armchair detective with false reality like you. You talked about those pics not being brought to court and blah blah blah blah but, you think any of the 'evidence' that coincides with the conspiracy will be?

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Laxpla

WOW, this is exactly what I'm talking about and you openly admit it. You don't even take the time to realize that I'm not completely disagreeing with you on the point that the video doesn't prove anything. You ignore half of what I have to say and you act smug to me and insult me when you haven't read my entire outlook on this situation???? Yeah your opinion really means something to me now. Completely arrogant....You see I like to drop perspective from both points of view, unlike you who just ridicules someone else with a different opinion. I could write pages about the speculation of truth for both sides of the argument in an attempt to prove or disprove any piece of evidence. Now that would just be a huge waste of time because neither you or I were present at the time of the shootings so neither you or I can say without a doubt that those kids were the one's shooting and throwing bombs. Do you believe everything the media says? I mean think before you write, your arguing a conspiracy about the government and your main point is that (who else) the government said that these were the 2 kids who bombed and shot up the place and the only video or picture evidence is completely blurry, and the "eye witnesses" who knows what agenda they are on............................come on dude, there's no winning for you hear. I am all for different points of view, but at least consider the other sides point of view before you start posting things that don't even make sense for the topic at hand.

I don't see how I could have read your post any other way because its clear to me that you said these pictures were proof, I did not make that up in my little mind, words you wrote and that is what I was disputing because you so arrogantly said you want proof hear it is whilst making fun of people who used the same level of "proof" as you. 0...

It is our duty as American citizens to question the government, it is what Democracy is founded on. Our founding fathers said that they wanted a government that was afraid of it's people, because when people are afraid of their government it results in tyranny.

edit on 1-5-2013 by GUknights75 because: sp

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Can i please get some help on this. Below is a link to CNN.com showing a pic of Lybians wanted in Benghazi investigation. What i find strange is I know i saw these same pics when earlier this week they were seeking the 3 people that were found to be helping the Boston Bombers. I wish i could go back and find that article. Mabey they had the title of Benghazi investigation under this photo and i just mixed them up but really I am 75% sure earlier they were saying these people were suspects in Boston bombing. Can anyone confirm this? Thanks

news.yahoo.com...

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Phoenix267

6 protons, 6 electrons, 6 neutrons ....we are the beast. 528 hz is the Key to free the beast.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join