It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video: Boston Bombing Suspects Scream We Didn’t Do It, We Give Up! Before Police Fire Shots

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 11:51 AM
link   
In the video below Boston Bombing Suspects Tsarnaev Brothers purportedly scream to the police “We didn’t do it – We give up” to which the police respond by firing shots at the suspects....
Video: Boston Bombing Suspects Scream

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 11:53 AM
link   
This seems quite odd. Is there any chance that they are innocent???

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 11:56 AM
link   
thank you, your post will be the third smoking gun added to my signature.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Oh this is good, that is so crystal clear i gotta see where this came from.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Why did they kill that cop on campus and take the car? er whatever

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by CALGARIAN
Why did they kill that cop on campus and take the car? er whatever
Implying the brothers actually did this, have you seen or heard from an eye witness? have you seen or heard video/audio of them committing that crime?
NO? me either but I have heard the brothers yell "we give up, we give up, we didn't do it" and yet, this you choose to not believe?
Cognitive dissonance much?

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 12:05 PM
link   
A interesting video I must say however to look at the other side of the coin on this one it is possible that what we are hearing is the police saying “give it up, give it up” its quite difficult to hear with any certainty.

I also feel that the way the video has been edited makes it more difficult to ascertain exactly what is being said and would like to see the original before I say for sure one way or the other. Its also probably worth pointing out that just because they say “we didn’t do it” doesn’t mean they didn’t do it, the “I didn’t do it” gag has been used by countless guilty murders in the past.

take away the text in the video and the annoying edits then lets see what is really being said
edit on 30-4-2013 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Having watched the clip, i cannot say i know who is yelling "we didnt do it" , "we give up".

My honest thoughts on the clip at the moment is that it is fake.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by bhaal

My honest thoughts on the clip at the moment is that it is fake.
of course you think it is fake, otherwise if the reality that the world you perceive is actually make believe were true, your mind would melt.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 12:12 PM
link   
It's the Police obviously saying we give up, we didn't do it.

They've edited the part where the Police then shout, 'Get the Army, there's two of them'!!

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 12:12 PM
link   
That dosn't sound like they are saying "we give up" or "we didn't do it" at all

The text is doing something here.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 12:14 PM
link   
I can't tell WHO is yelling or WHAT they are yelling. Isn't this the same instance where another pressure cooker bomb was set off?

I just listened to it again, and didn't read the text and it sounded like: "Keep 'em up! Keep 'em up!" The other utterance is unintelligible.
edit on 4/30/2013 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Honestly this was streaming live on a boston news site the night of, I remember watching this live in the early am, 2-4. I remember this specifically, at first I thought it was the cops, thats why I thought they opened fire, now seeing that someone copied the recording im not quite sure what to make of it, but calling it fake is unreasonable because this is the exact live footage that was streaming.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 12:15 PM
link   
I've taken more of an interest in the specifics of this case/ false flag*, and as per the above poster with the signature containing links, I am strongly inclined to believe this was an amazingly well-planned & mercilessly carried-out false flag & subsequent patsy setup. I believe we have a number of smoking guns (haven't checked if they are the same as the chap I mention with the signature links). We do need a bit more background info, will have a look at the source.

Someone back up the video as it appear on Youtube, or wherever, as I suspect it will soon vanish from it's point of origin..

To OtherSideOfTheCoin:

'We give up', is crystal clear, as is 'We didn't do it', both from a young male with a Russian/Eastern Bloc accent.

ETA - * I've taken more of an interest because of the vehement and persistent attacks against my posts in a certain thread, with regards to an incident that simply doesn't make sense according to the OS of the Boston tragedy. They've repeatedly called me delusional, I've been told I have an 'evil imagination' because I disagree with their explanation, I've been called the 'village idiot', they've deliberately lied about what I posted, they've attempted to suggest I have no empathy or care for others, etc.

Why, you might ask? Because I have basically tried to point out that in one particular incident lasting a few seconds in total, the laws of physics are broken by one man, if their 'official story' is true as regards the incident in question. In that incident, his actions result in an effect which makes no sense, and is impossible due to laws involving thrust, inertia, momentum & gravity - unless, the reason the debunkers give is false, and we in fact are witnessing a deliberate theatrical upscaling; the deliberate staging of minor details to enhance certain visual effects in the imagery collected for media distribution..
edit on 30-4-2013 by FlyInTheOintment because: per ETA

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by CALGARIAN

They didn't take the cop car....

2nd.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Okay, just played the audio only to my wife and asked her what she thought was being said.

1st time I played it she said, 'I give up'

2nd time 'I give up' and ' didn't do it'

I then showed her the video, this is pretty real I'd say.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Mianeye

Nonsense.

I couldn't read any text because I only had audio (my laptop/ flash settings are weird because I downloaded some widget or other to 'improve' Youtube - it interferes with some videos embedded in other sites)

Despite having no access to anything but audio, I heard clearly what was being shouted. I could tell an edit was applied for the sake of repetition of the phrases (so we get another chance to listen), but the actual sound of the speech was clear first time round.

Are you unfamiliar with the typical style of accent when persons from the Eastern Bloc nations speak English?

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 12:24 PM
link   
I'd say it's 100% real.

Why would anyone dub in unintelligible speech?

It doesn't sound like what the text captions imply, though.

link   
Where is the original photographer to back it up it up. Doubt it was this pirate guy. A little creative editing?

link   
Interesting video. It's hard to tell 'who' the audio is coming from. It sounds like "we give up!", but it can also be heard as "give it up!", depending on what perspective you imagine the yelling is coming from. But when they yell , "we didn't do it!", I can also hear a foreign accent.
edit on 30-4-2013 by iunlimited491 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join