It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video: Boston Bombing Suspects Scream We Didn’t Do It, We Give Up! Before Police Fire Shots

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by SocialCUT
Give it up.
Put your hands up.
With the addition of the higher quality clip sourced from a live news broadcast, this thread's debate on what is being said should logically have ended.

The video linked in the OP had its quality purposely reduced to limit and blend the available sound frequencies, and the words "We give up", "We didn't do it", are plastered all throughout the video so that when you hear unintelligible speech that might fit the bill, your brain will compensate.
I'm seeing some seemingly paranoid responses by a select few, and if I didn't know any better, well, I shouldn't even mention it here.

The CNN clip is amateur footage, unless you mean some other.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 04:41 PM
link   
There's a really good sound processing package called Audacity - that allows you to replay different parts of a recording. A good pair of headphones helps too. If they were suicidal terrorists wouldn't they have gone all "Ally Akbar" on the police?

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Another one. Same one from the beforeitsnews version.
I hear in this version:
Cop: "You guys giving up?"
Cop: "Give it up! Give it up!"

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by King Seesar
I have listened to the audio and all i can make out is something "give up" it's hard to hear over the gun fire, so i dunno.....

I can tell you easily why people would be so skeptical of the official story it is because the government has burned people so many times before from poisoning it's own people in prohibition times to Mk-Ultra to letting those people in the south suffer with syphilis twentey years after there was a cure, people tend to get jaded when a government is capable of that, to the point the official story must always be questioned and even if the official story is true there will still be doubters and i can understand why....

I agree, it is difficult to hear over the gunfire. Although, because of the gunfire I would presume that we can rule out the "keep them up" or any simile as a police turn of phrase. Had it been me as a target with the bullets flying, the last thing I would be doing is keeping anything up, and had I my hands already up, they would now be down, along with the rest of me.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cobaltic1978
Okay, just played the audio only to my wife and asked her what she thought was being said.

1st time I played it she said, 'I give up'

2nd time 'I give up' and ' didn't do it'

I then showed her the video, this is pretty real I'd say.

LOL
I did it too with my girlfriend. no offend but she is blond. but not showing her the Video (text) and she did also hear the words and after I show her the video. she was like where is that from., she is so clueless about ATS and all that going on here. like she lives in another world and Thinks THAT I am crazy sometimes... but I told her Boston and still dosen Get it
so when she got it. she thought that its a odd video( fore a normal person ).

TOO ALL: also when u listen carefully the audio ( try close your eyes makes your hearing sense much better ) while playing the video, Then without thinking about, what there HAS been said so far and written, Erase all that and try see what you hear then.

also like FlyInTheOintment said. their voice sounds Russian / foreign English. so true you get 2 votes from Denmark on that

edit on 30-4-2013 by kadara_dk because: ( I add the name in a min )

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Very interesting video. Once gunfire starts the police don't continue to shout at shooters to give up, do they? They return fire and only negotiate if there is a ceasefire. On the other hand a suspect being shot at is more likely to shout out as firing is going on, to attempt to give up.

The voice shouting sounds like a kid, not a cop. Dzhokhar?

He is repeating whatever he is saying as the firing continues. Then there are police voices, heavier, more mature sounding. That's my take on it.

Original broadcast:

edit on 30-4-2013 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhiteAlice

I hear in this version:

To be honest this is what I hear as well.

It sounds more as if its coming from the cops asking them to give up, although the quality is poor.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 05:21 PM
link   
even if this was real

ever see an episode of cops?

CRIMINAL: "I DIDN'T DO IT"
COP: "YEAH THATS WHAT THEY ALL SAY!"

i watched it with my eyes closed at first and it only sounds like the captions when you listen to it and read them at the same time. sounded like a few different words before
edit on 30-4-2013 by oniraug because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 05:22 PM
link   
I am no sound expert or something, I will say that there is something odd about this case.

don't we have one on here or someone knows a Sound guy or Expert that can isolate the voice´s of the video and spilt up or something in that way ? plzz I would love to hear a clear and only voice version. so we can get a better look on this case.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 06:24 PM
link   
It's not "we didn't do it" being said. It's something else and I think it's a cop shouting. I almost thought I heard the word "gun." Ignore the words on the screen when you listen.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Hey guys, gals and ladyboys, I don't think anyone mentioned it, ignore the words on the screen 'cos you're all stupid, and it may effect your earsight...strewth!

edit on 30-4-2013 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 07:13 PM
link   
If they didn't do it then why did they allegedly throw a crock-pot bomb at the police? There a clearly pictures of burn marks indicating an explosion in many of the pictures from that night.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 07:18 PM
link   
I remember listening to the over 24-hour manhunt sharade,

it wasn't until the last hour so (when Dzhokar was already hiding in a boat) only then was the advise to use "less lethal eapons" broadcast, and even then I specifically remember officers saying they were going to "light up" the boat and the dude in chart practically was pleeing with them not to light it up for security reasons, whatever that means.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Another thing to note just personally is I don't see any barrel flash coming from the car I can see movement but no flashes. I think it is the people in front of the camera yelling because the voices or a more crisp sound not muffles like the gunshots from off camera. I am in no way an audio video expert but the evidence should be put before a private A/V expert willing to analyze it.

Edit: from further looking I do think the camera is pointed at the cops and those are the cops voices being heard. Still sould be put before an expert for analysis.
edit on 30-4-2013 by RagnarDanniskjold because: adding content

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 07:23 PM
link   
From the youtube comments, a user named natty55555 posted the following, suggesting they were shouting in Russian as well as English.

0:07 - "We give up give up!"

0:12 - "Не убивате!" (in Russian) - it means "don't kill!"

0:18 - "Мы невиновны!" (in Russian) - it means "we aren't guilty!"

0:21 - "We give up give up! Не убивайте!" (don't kill!)

0:24 - "Мы невиновны!" (we aren't guilty!)

0:26 - We give up give up! Не убивайте!" (don't kill!)

0:30 - "Мы невиновны!" (we aren't guilty!)

I have no way to confirm, as I don't speak Russian, but personally the only thing I can make out is "___ up." The cops could be shouting, "moving up," as it sounds very similar to "we give up."

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 07:28 PM
link   
One thing I didn't hear was:

"Throw down your weapons and get on the ground!!"

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Whoever has been playing with After Effects or a similar program for video manipulation really needs to learn how to do it well or just stop releasing things until they do. The "underwater" effect continues from the intro right through the video itself (All be it, dialed down considerably).

That destroys any credibility it may ever have had for me, before I clearly see a break between a playing audio track and edit points in the video itself. So we're clearly also dealing with one audio track and one video track separate from each other.

Again, modified. Start to finish. Whether the modifications changed solid facts about how the audio and overall appearances comes out for meaning isn't clear, but then, it doesn't have to be. It's called tainted, no matter what it may claim to show after that, IMO.

Err.... One of the worse attempts to play false or at least, modified evidence that I've yet seen in this.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 08:05 PM
link   
What's really sickening and amazing is everyone's jumping on board that these people planted the bombs, when there's actually no evidence whatsoever they did it. No evidence. Apparently they'res a video, but the FBI have it. Hmmmmmmmmmmm.

Truth does not fear investigation. People are really starting to go nuts. Chanting USA USA after Martial Law.

This is truly disgusting.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 08:06 PM
link   
The person shouting is clearly the person who, a few moments later (in the full clips not in the OP clip) shouts in exactly the same voice, very clearly - "Get your hands up!" (clearly a cop).
edit on 30-4-2013 by markymint because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhiteAlice

I hear in this version:

Why would he say you guys give up? Is this the shootout with BOTH brothers? or is this the video with the last brother in the boat?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join