It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video: Boston Bombing Suspects Scream We Didn’t Do It, We Give Up! Before Police Fire Shots

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 12:48 PM
link   
After reading the thread I watched the video after scrolling the page a bit so as not to see the words on the screen. I can't tell what is being said in the first shout....it does sound like it could be either "we give up" or "keep em up" or something else entirely. The "we didn't do it" does sound fairly clear to me though. What I do wonder is without clear and FULL video how do you even know what the situation is? The suspects could have been walking toward the police with a pressure cooker in his hand for all anyone knows. Unless you were there, it's impossible to determine facts.

Michelle

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by OtherSideOfTheCoin
reply to post by Thunderheart

funny how some people are so scared subconsciously that they're perfect little existence is actually a farce that they do not see/hear evidence when it is in front of their faces.

You know there is a really really interesting theory in psychology that it is exactly that which fuels conspiracy theories people who are actually scared of the truth so seek out a different meaning.

Its much more comforting to say that “nobody died they were all actors and this was all a big Government plot to take away our liberties” than it is to say “our country got hit, 3 of our own died, and for a moment we were week and because we were too week to stop these terrorists the government is going to have to take some of our liberties”.
Its quite a interesting thought.

NO. It is much more comforting to say ''YES, MY GOVERNMENT, YOU WOULD NEVER LIE TO ME, OH THANKYOU SIR, CAN I HAVE SOME MORE SIR''

I think you should try studying this psychology you speak, as humans are inquisitive in nature it is actually a common behavior pattern that when someone tells you a lie or has done bad things that when you see that person again you may not trust so easy. (in a nutshell)
A defense mechanism without reason is one thing but a defense mechanism with valid reasons like not just accepting what the TV tells you is quite another.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyInTheOintment

OR, that video has been doctored, and you're appealing to your own authority, in order that we believe your opinion makes it true.

So now because the video that I just posted does not match up with what you want to hear you claim that it is doctored in some way, it has been altered.

Yet in the other video which has been very obviously edited by someone so that they could make the you, the viewer here what they (the person(S) who made the video) want you to here by editing and subtitles that blatantly tell you what to say you heard in the video, that one is ok and it’s the one you’re going to go with. You claim that “mine” is the one that has been doctored.

Some people will believe what they want to and hear what they want, I want to hear the truth and the honest truth is that it’s impossible to say what is actually being said in the video the OP has pointed us to. The subtitles are only there to plant the suggestion in our heads that it is of the suspects saying “We give up” but in reality when you take away those subtitles it’s just inaudible speech.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Taggart

NO. It is much more comforting to say ''YES, MY GOVERNMENT, YOU WOULD NEVER LIE TO ME, OH THANKYOU SIR, CAN I HAVE SOME MORE SIR''

and who is saying that????

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Always a natural reaction for the guilty party to claim innocence.
Although I must admit I am a little confused as to why the number 7 pre explosion cap doesnt match the number 3 post explosion cap.
Doubles?

Maybe it was the original dark skinned man after all?

If there are any Zapruders out there living in Boston with a smoking gun video, would it be safe for them to post their video?

Most likely any such video has already been surrendered and will never be made available?

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyInTheOintment
reply to post by Mianeye

You assume it is a police officer with a convenient Eastern Bloc accent, for equally if not more dumb reasons. I question everything. You seem to trust the TV to tell you what to think.

Which is more dumb - or less smart?

Pot calling kettle?
I have never said it was a police officer screaming, and i don't hear an Eastern accent, i don't trust TV, and i can think by myself.

My discussion with you is over, as we will never agree, no need to take it any further.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by OtherSideOfTheCoin
reply to post by JBA2848

really good find

this should be put onto the first page or even the OP because it really does not sound like they are saying "we give up" or "we didnt do it" what i hear is "give it up" or "put em up" and words to that effect
This video is so much more clear. You can quite clearly that "...you hands up!", with the first word being either get, or keep, that word is slightly distorted.

That is the police shouting, plain as day.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Other conspiracy theorists would never lie, make up stories or false evidence to try to prove a point, would they?

Hasn't happened before, has it? I worry that conspiracy is taking the path of the UFO investigations and evidence.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 01:06 PM
link   
So freaking what...

Almost everyone screams they are innocent when faced with a situation they know they can't get out of.... I am not saying they are guilty or innocent just that a video of them saying this did not do it means nothing.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Let's say for a moment that the video is real, whether any of us believes it actually is. It appears to have been taken with a cell phone, and that just makes the video quality even worse. Without information from the actual video author (and it is in fact relevant who he/she is), we don't really have anything to go on with this video other than what appears to be crystal clear audio (at least to my ears).

I'm not exactly educated on matters of the law, but I question if that is enough evidence to stand in court. Many of the replies I have read are just going back and forth about the legitimacy of the video and what exactly is being said, etc. First, we have to determine if this video is even an actual incident involving the bombing suspects. While the possibility that it is another incident entirely still exists, the chances of that IMO are really rather slim. This video just seems to "fit."

Does that mean it is too good to be true? Not necessarily, but without any further information we just don't know. And people are going to believe what they believe on this. Just like with 9/11. The fact of the matter is, you members reading this are probably not holding any solid evidence for either case in your hands. Why fight over little bits of information such as this as if we were scavengers fighting over the last scraps of a meal?

I'd say we don't have the necessary information to make any conclusions from this. At least, not yet. What do we know as fact? Can this video be corroborated, confirmed, debunked? I'm sure there are many more members who are much more qualified than I to help uncover some facts.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by knowledgedesired

"Put your hands up!"

"We give up!, We give up!"

(Failure to Communicate)

*Bang-Bang-Bang-Bang-Bang*

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

You know, the following is a disgusting perversion of what most people who question the media/ government/ hidden hand manipulation actually think.

Its much more comforting to say that “nobody died they were all actors and this was all a big Government plot to take away our liberties” than it is to say “our country got hit, 3 of our own died, and for a moment we were week and because we were too week to stop these terrorists the government is going to have to take some of our liberties”.

You literally are (seemingly) disgraceful. You're (seemingly) suggesting that anyone who believes that in certain incidents an element of conspiracy exists, that all such people believe that nobody died? That nobody was injured?

You know, that's actually a categorically proven strategy for information control & damage limitation in the troublesome freedom-of-thought-permitted domain known as the www.

You think we like the fact that we can see things that don't add up? And not just in Boston. People are being hurt/ killed & then we're all lied to afterwards, losing freedoms & having the economic environment shaped against us, in favor of the elite? You think that all 'conspiracy theorists', or rather, those who see elements of conspiracy in certain events & then question what it means, are psychologically impaired?

You know, you must not have read up on known and proven, documented facts (despite the convenient 404s) concerning 'forum kontrolle', because WOW you would otherwise really seem to fit a much worse category than those amongst the populace who don't necessarily trust the people in power, whom you (seemingly) endearingly refer to as 'conspiracy theorists who are unable to cope with reality, mentally impaired' and so forth. Wasn't there some government shill (sorry, 'academic') a while back who did a propaganda piece (sorry 'academic study') on the means by which to negate the damaging political/ popular opinion impact of conspiracy theorists (or their sympathisers.)

In fact, that press release was timed to coincide with announcements concerning the expansion of a cyber-warfare unit? And statements concerning the need to flood conspiracy forums with mainstream-approved opinion, in order to 'help the conspiracy theorists to get a better grip on reality'..? Your comment almost reads as a cut & paste job from the press release.

You know, they actually exported that whole thing to the UK, and we had a while of hearing about it on the BBC news. Funny how they do these things. It actually means that if ever there were a real conspiracy (because of course, rich and powerful men and women have never ever actually conspired to do anything that suits their interests) - well, nobody would believe the 'conspiracy nutter/ loon/ [insert favourite derogatory insult here]'.

How very feckin convenient.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Give it up.
Put your hands up.
With the addition of the higher quality clip sourced from a live news broadcast, this thread's debate on what is being said should logically have ended.

The video linked in the OP had its quality purposely reduced to limit and blend the available sound frequencies, and the words "We give up", "We didn't do it", are plastered all throughout the video so that when you hear unintelligible speech that might fit the bill, your brain will compensate.
I'm seeing some seemingly paranoid responses by a select few, and if I didn't know any better, well, I shouldn't even mention it here.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by tluna1

I watched and listened to the video many times and also put on the headphone to hear it more clearly. The sentence
"We give up" is very clear to me, the other one "we didn't do it" is not that clear but it sounds quite similarly. Anyway, this is odd because it is not like the reaction of a risky terrorist at all.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 01:43 PM
link   
I have listened to the audio and all i can make out is something "give up" it's hard to hear over the gun fire, so i dunno.....

I can tell you easily why people would be so skeptical of the official story it is because the government has burned people so many times before from poisoning it's own people in prohibition times to Mk-Ultra to letting those people in the south suffer with syphilis twentey years after there was a cure, people tend to get jaded when a government is capable of that, to the point the official story must always be questioned and even if the official story is true there will still be doubters and i can understand why....

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Thunderheart

If you are reaserching this I came across a couple of things today that may interest you.

I have been looking through all the photos and the one with the woman going out on the strecher with the sign
"Thank you firehouse subs" and i'm think ok what is that and why is it there so prominant in that picture. So I do a little checking and not only is it a sub shop but they also started the wait for it......

"Firehouse sub saftey foundation" They collect funds for all kinds of first responder stuff and offer training course in all kinds of disaster first responder stuff. I don't know if they were there that day but it seem a little odd that that picture would be there.

Also, There is a picture of the woman who won looking down the street towards where the bomb went off and on the sid of a building in the backround there is a huge tv moniter you can see behind her, but then in all the bomb photos I am unable to see it any where. I don't know what this means if any thing. I just can't wrap my mind around where it went.

This thin just keeps getting stranger. Oh and the mit cop who got wacked, there seems to be a strange lack of photos of him, or some of the others for that matter.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 02:20 PM
link   
I for one think theses two men are being snow jobbed in a way. I believe they were complicit in the event that happened (perhaps part of a cell) but to what degree however I am not sure. I would venture to say as of right now I feel they were/are not the bombers on the footage which the f.b.i has and we will never see even if it is shown at the younger suspects trial.

After listening to all of the videos quite a few times I can say that the first has been edited. not just to loop at the end but also the audio. It sounds to me, that the cops are yelling "Keep them up, keep them up. As far as the second line in question I am not sure. It sounds more like "what are you doing?" to me than we didn't do it. Sadly I know and can attest from personal experience that if you are ordered to keep your hands up by authorities and move after being instructed, what are you doing is a response that is known to follow.

Just my two cents but interesting video nonetheless.

That is all

Trowa

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Frantasy

Not sure what you mean by "any chance"?

Whats the evidence against them?

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 03:44 PM
link   
well, here is a different source with longer playtime.

I seem to remember not hearing "we give up, we give up" originally. I might have been mistaken.

youtu.be...

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 03:51 PM
link   
again to many people eagerly posting ruining the post / flag count on a very important thread.

Good job OP, thanks for bringing this to my attention

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join