Picture of Bomber#2 Dzhokhar Tsarnaev in the Hospital:

page: 3
14
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

log in

join

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarKPenguiN
IDK- looks like him to me.

EDIT 2: from the LA Times " The neck wound apparently did not initially silence Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, 19, who was swearing profusely in the ambulance ride after his final confrontation with the FBI," www.latimes.com... - Weird, the CNN version and other versions were hard to find and even this article took some digging .
edit on 23-4-2013 by DarKPenguiN because: (no reason given)


I agree I also think it is him.

But wouldn't it be hard to swear when you are strapped down to a board with a neck brace on and an oxygen bag breathing for you. Hard to talk around all that air being forced into you lungs. Course, if he was swearing, he should have been able to breathe well enough to not need someone to pump his lungs for him.....




posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Doodle19815

Originally posted by DarKPenguiN
IDK- looks like him to me.

EDIT 2: from the LA Times " The neck wound apparently did not initially silence Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, 19, who was swearing profusely in the ambulance ride after his final confrontation with the FBI," www.latimes.com... - Weird, the CNN version and other versions were hard to find and even this article took some digging .
edit on 23-4-2013 by DarKPenguiN because: (no reason given)


I agree I also think it is him.

But wouldn't it be hard to swear when you are strapped down to a board with a neck brace on and an oxygen bag breathing for you. Hard to talk around all that air being forced into you lungs. Course, if he was swearing, he should have been able to breathe well enough to not need someone to pump his lungs for him.....

Yes, just like it would have been hard to negotiate for over 20 mins (which was also stated) and then they claim they are not sure when he received the injuries (which seems odd to me as well)

-I would think any throat injury grave enough to keep him from talking once he was IN the Hospital should have hindered him talking in the ambulance. I would also have imagined that he would have been hit with some hard narcotics immediately (safer transport and he obviously was in pain)

Its hard to say- So much fog of war, misinformation, lies and secrecy (from all sides) and there is honestly no way we will ever really know the truth even if we suspect it.



posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by FreeQuebec86
.... Nobody see the big line for stiches ( Point de souture in french ) on the neck ? This photo is after being threated.

Look like they open the neck for getting a bullet or somethings.

And it's not confirm that he try to kill himself. I seen report of it, but not confirmation from police.


im somewhat puzzled myself that all the medical experts here cannot see what is right in front of them in the pic



posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 01:10 AM
link   


could be just the lighting.
But the ear lobes are totally different.
. . . also shouldn't his face be swollen and
puffy ?

________________
edit on 23/4/13 by ToneDeaf because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 01:13 AM
link   
I don't see it. I see an injury near his posterior cervical nodes, but nothing that would impact his speech or voice.



posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 01:22 AM
link   
I've spotted a very legit photo discrepancy ... but I have no idea where to post it? It's not related to these photos ... but there are SO many threads already and I feel like people are inundated with intel. At the same time I don't want it to buried in some inactive thread! Advice? Can I post here even tho it isn't exactly on topic?



posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by thesmokingman
reply to post by thesmokingman
 


I seen an interview with a woman who had her foot blown off, and she is able to talk, and is in good spirits

That being said, at this point, I am not even sure this guy is alive. We have not seen him awake at all. Both photos we have seen he looks like a corpse


Have you seen a corpse? they dont look like that.



posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frackityfrack
I don't see it. I see an injury near his posterior cervical nodes, but nothing that would impact his speech or voice.


Speculation: If what we're looking at is the sutured exit wound and Suspect #2 had placed the gun under his chin on the opposite side of his face, perhaps that would explain the visible wound here and the fact that the authorities have obscured or not released the opposite side of his throat/jaw in photos.

Gross Speculation: If you are trying to off yourself with a rifle of any length in the narrow confines of a small motor boat after bleeding for a day from at least one other bullet wound, your aim might be off.

*Not board certified in speculation



posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 01:29 AM
link   
One reporter on CNN said his throat injury looked more like a slit from a knife, there was no puncture wound looking like a bullet penetrated. If he was intubated the little mark on his neck would be where they insert tubes, I think. There's blood on his bedding. He doesn't look dead to me.

If he was on breathing tubes at one point, he can't talk while they were in because the tubes go through the vocal chords. They get disabled. Its possible his vocal chords were damaged from whatever injury he had.
edit on 23-4-2013 by violet because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 01:32 AM
link   
They most likely cut his hair to treat wounds, and as for the hairline, my hairline goes pretty far back, but it's so think that you can't tell when it's longer, so it could be the same thing here.

And as far as the wound to the throat, you're looking at the side of him, that stitching could be an exit wound, the entrance wound could be on the other side of the throat, obscured from view. And after a gunshot and other damage, i assume his face would be swelled up from the injuries.
edit on 23-4-2013 by Bodhi7 because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by followtheevidence
I've spotted a very legit photo discrepancy ... but I have no idea where to post it? It's not related to these photos ... but there are SO many threads already and I feel like people are inundated with intel. At the same time I don't want it to buried in some inactive thread! Advice? Can I post here even tho it isn't exactly on topic?


Don't ask, just post!



posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 01:41 AM
link   
PLEASE HELP EXPLAIN THIS!!

Look closely ... one of the images shows a #3 on the hat and the other a #7!





Is there some sort of photo anomaly that can account for this? Lighting? Fuzziness? Angle?



posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 01:45 AM
link   
if they listened to russias advice and warning something could have been done,instead they had better things to do like busting some kids for a dime of weed...



posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by followtheevidence
PLEASE HELP EXPLAIN THIS!!

Look closely ... one of the images shows a #3 on the hat and the other a #7!





Is there some sort of photo anomaly that can account for this? Lighting? Fuzziness? Angle?



Well that's odd...I'm not quite sure where to go with that one? Assuming both photo's are legit and not tampered with in any way. Strange.



posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 01:47 AM
link   
About this throat shooting business...

Im really suprised that your police professionals cannot aim well. I mean it would be sensible to aim at a criminals feet. Or lower legs even.



posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Hydrawolf
 


Yeah I mean, there's got to be a legit explanation. Hoping for one of our fellow ATSers to come and make sense of it. I've seen stranger things explained ...



posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by followtheevidence
 


one is taken from one side the other from the oteher side?



posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by followtheevidence
PLEASE HELP EXPLAIN THIS!!

Is there some sort of photo anomaly that can account for this? Lighting? Fuzziness? Angle?



BW contrast brings out what could be a "3" obscured by the cloth folds in his hat and lighting. Certainly not definitive. But you can see some black/white separation in the digit which would probably not be there if it was a "7".




posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Elbereth11
 


WOW. I didn't think about that ... just assumed since his position was the same that it was the same side. Well I feel sheeepish. Thanks.



posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by followtheevidence
reply to post by Elbereth11
 


WOW. I didn't think about that ... just assumed since his position was the same that it was the same side. Well I feel sheeepish. Thanks.


I wouldn't feel sheepish. The contrast image doesn't clearly look like a "3" but it does look less like a "7" than the original.





top topics
 
14
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

log in

join