Picture of Bomber#2 Dzhokhar Tsarnaev in the Hospital:

page: 4
14
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

log in

join

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 02:06 AM
link   
It looks like it's the same side of the suspect as well ... the bill of the hat is slanted left in all pictures. Obviously it's possible that he adjusted his hat during the marathon at some point. Just something I noticed. Not even sure why I brought it up. Thanks for the input
edit on 23-4-2013 by followtheevidence because: (no reason given)




posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 02:30 AM
link   
indeed, though it doesn't resemble a 3 towards the bottom, intriguing nonetheless

his earlobes are a bit different,



posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 07:25 AM
link   
He tried to commit suicide by putting the gun in his mouth, right? So the wound would be at the back of his neck and i'm guessing that is what that scar going down the side of his neck is.



posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hydrawolf
Is that really the skinny 19yo? Looks more like his older brother?


For Comparison - he is alive, but with no substantive injuries to the throat that would disable his ability to speak, which I was suspicious of from the start.

Note that his hair has been cut.
edit on 23-4-2013 by CasaVigilante because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 09:30 AM
link   
That's a long wound on his neck.... I don't know about others, but I am having a troublesome time trying to convince myself that he bleed for the reported 20 hrs after the shoot out, hiding in the boat and is still alive



posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 09:49 AM
link   

I would have said that these 2 pics are the same person..
Also lets assume he was right handed, put the gun in his mouth in a rush and fired. That would explain the left hand side of his face/throat being torn open the way they have been.
I cant believe most of you cannot see the way the stitched scar runs from the side of his cheek, right round his ear and down the side of his neck.
Seems consistent with putting a gun in your mouth and firing to me.
The best way he could have done it is aim the gun up through the roof of his mouth, less chance of survival that way



posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by 2012king

I would have said that these 2 pics are the same person..
Also lets assume he was right handed, put the gun in his mouth in a rush and fired. That would explain the left hand side of his face/throat being torn open the way they have been.
I cant believe most of you cannot see the way the stitched scar runs from the side of his cheek, right round his ear and down the side of his neck.
Seems consistent with putting a gun in your mouth and firing to me.
The best way he could have done it is aim the gun up through the roof of his mouth, less chance of survival that way



Nose and earlobes do not match. Also the hairline around the ear.

Though the pic on the left is blurry and they may have removed some hair to better access the injury.



posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wifibrains

Nose and earlobes do not match. Also the hairline around the ear.



1) Pre-op removal of hair;
2) Explosive exit wound in vicinity of ear causes swelling and deformation;
3) Enthusiastic LEOs provide nose adjustment.

I'm not certain the photos are of the same person, but there are definitely explanations for the discrepancies.



posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by 2012king

I would have said that these 2 pics are the same person..
Also lets assume he was right handed, put the gun in his mouth in a rush and fired. That would explain the left hand side of his face/throat being torn open the way they have been.
I cant believe most of you cannot see the way the stitched scar runs from the side of his cheek, right round his ear and down the side of his neck.
Seems consistent with putting a gun in your mouth and firing to me.
The best way he could have done it is aim the gun up through the roof of his mouth, less chance of survival that way


I looked for the familiar black nylon knots left behind from stitching and could not locate them. The wound overall appears to be the result of 'blunt force trauma' to the left side of the head - No? I see no evidence of a gunshot - misfire or otherwise.


Example of normal wound stitching -

edit on 23-4-2013 by CasaVigilante because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 12:23 PM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions



posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by burntoast
 


Could you seriously not just post a link to that pic? I am getting sick of seeing it.



posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by CasaVigilante
 


Originally posted by CasaVigilante

I looked for the familiar black nylon knots left behind from stitching and could not locate them. The wound overall appears to be the result of 'blunt force trauma' to the left side of the head - No? I see no evidence of a gunshot - misfire or otherwise.


Example of normal wound stitching -

edit on 23-4-2013 by CasaVigilante because: (no reason given)


Excellent observation backed with reference photo. I couldn't agree more with you.
And the attending physicians sure as heck wouldn't use skin-glue on a [supposed] gunshot wound- in case anyone was going to argue that....
edit on 23-4-2013 by topdog81 because: (no reason given)
edit on 23-4-2013 by topdog81 because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by thesmokingman
 


You really need to look at the pic before spouting nonsense.
I can see what looks like a small entrance and a gaping torn exit that is zippered shut. You don't see anything though. Could be a conspiracy.



posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by InverseLookingGlass
reply to post by thesmokingman
 


You really need to look at the pic before spouting nonsense.
I can see what looks like a small entrance and a gaping torn exit that is zippered shut. You don't see anything though. Could be a conspiracy.

As a new member I see, perhaps you should read the manners and decorum section, before trying to participate in threads. For one, if posting my opinion is "spouting nonsense", then I sincerely apologize for any harm or unwanted stress I may have caused you and your family. For two, just because from "what you can see" looks like something, does not necessarily make it so either, you do realize that, right?



posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 02:32 PM
link   
is it not the case that if someone was trying to commit suicide with a gun, they would succeed? I mean how could you not. Seems odd that he tried to do so at the side of his neck.

Having said that maybe he felt rushed, he thought if he dies, he will be celebrated even more in the radical Islamic world. Whereas now hes like a caught beast.



posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 03:00 PM
link   
I think the "wound" on his neck is actually a vein. I see no stiches.

50/50 on this one.



posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by yeti72
Receding hairline on a nineteen year old , i dont buy it.


Thats his forehead. You have no ability here to see his hairline from this picture.
And yes believe it, it happened to me



posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 03:22 PM
link   
If we're still going off the suicide route. What if instead of putting gun in his mouth but rather he put underneath his chin?


Look under his goatee, I can see a dark mark that could be an entry wound. Does anyone else see that?


EDIT: I see that PointDume noticed this earlier too .
edit on 23-4-2013 by JWash because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by PointDume
 


What cloth folds sherlock? Cant you see that everything on that hat has the right proportions?



posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by followtheevidence
PLEASE HELP EXPLAIN THIS!!

Look closely ... one of the images shows a #3 on the hat and the other a #7

Is there some sort of photo anomaly that can account for this? Lighting? Fuzziness? Angle?


I would say it dould be the angle, notice the peak of the cap is turned more toward the camera in the second photo. Also he may have been moving more quickly, turning his head or something in the second photo which could account for the number appearing distorted.





new topics
top topics
 
14
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

log in

join


Haters, Bigots, Partisan Trolls, Propaganda Hacks, Racists, and LOL-tards: Time To Move On.
read more: Community Announcement re: Decorum