It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Picture of Bomber#2 Dzhokhar Tsarnaev in the Hospital:

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 10:46 PM
link   
I came across this photo of the bomber on another site. I am not really seeing any damage to his throat that would hamper him from talking. Also, how was this guy able to climb out of the boat, yet he is in this critical looking condition?

edit on 22-4-2013 by thesmokingman because: (no reason given)

imgur.com...

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by thesmokingman

I seen an interview with a woman who had her foot blown off, and she is able to talk, and is in good spirits

That being said, at this point, I am not even sure this guy is alive. We have not seen him awake at all. Both photos we have seen he looks like a corpse

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 10:53 PM
link   
I agree with your suspicions and I would add-
That pic looks very different from the other pics of him...hospital drapes and wounds aside.
His goatee actually looks to be red and the hair on his head is brown. A stark contrast from the jet-black hair in all the other pics circulating.
Pretty much just gives us more of these ????

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Is that really the skinny 19yo? Looks more like his older brother?

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 10:57 PM
link   
I agree, does not look much like the pictures we have seen of a kid with black hair, like his brother had. All of a sudden this kid is a redhead.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Im sorry but I just do not see anything to validate the fact that he shot himself in the mouth. I have seen the aftermath of such an event, and it was not very pretty. This kid does not look to have been shot in the mouth or throat.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 11:02 PM
link   
And........I thought he had a throat injury. He is supposed to be unable to speak from it........

ETA -

You got yours in faster, but I'm glad to see I'm not the only one to think of this.
edit on 22-4-2013 by Doodle19815 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Maybe hes in a Medically induced Coma ?

Innocent till proven guilty. If hes Guilty? I have no sympathy for him.

S&F

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by thesmokingman

Im sorry but I just do not see anything to validate the fact that he shot himself in the mouth. I have seen the aftermath of such an event, and it was not very pretty. This kid does not look to have been shot in the mouth or throat.

There isn't even any discernible bruising - anywhere on his throat- in that pic[angle]

I didn't hear of him shooting himself in the 'mouth'. However, there were extensive reports that he sustained throat injuries by possible gunshot.
From this particular photo (if it's really the bomber) we can almost conclude that there is most certainly NOT a gunshot wound anywhere near the throat.
edit on 22-4-2013 by topdog81 because: spelling

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 11:06 PM
link   
.... Nobody see the big line for stiches ( Point de souture in french ) on the neck ? This photo is after being threated.

Look like they open the neck for getting a bullet or somethings.

And it's not confirm that he try to kill himself. I seen report of it, but not confirmation from police.

link   

Maybe they will try to spin it into more extremist views. He dyed his hair with Henna like mohammed. Just like that movie theater nut.

The conspiracy minded will find a way to spin it, and the media will find a way to spin it, to further blame Islam.

link   

I think If you look at the bottom of the picture you can see his wounds, pretty red in that area.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

I thought that the last few days, but then they said he was awake and communicating in writing because he could not talk. To tell you the truth, I am having a hard time keeping up with anything in this case anymore

link   
Looks like those flash bangs they threw in the boat a few times blew his ear drums out. They plugged them to make them stop bleeding.

link   
Look at the back of his neck. It looks stitched together. They said he tried to commit suicide so I image he put the gun in his mouth and fired a hole out of his neck missing anything vital. I don't think he could talk after doing that.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreeQuebec86
.... Nobody see the big line for stiches ( Point de souture in french ) on the neck ? This photo is after being threated.

Look like they open the neck for getting a bullet or somethings.

And it's not confirm that he try to kill himself. I seen report of it, but not confirmation from police.

Precisely, the sutures/wound are entirely on the side of his NECK- not his Throat. Two very different areas of the body.
The wound on his neck IMO, appears to be located in an area that most likely wouldn't have any bearing on his ability to communicate verbally.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Receding hairline on a nineteen year old , i dont buy it.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Try the new story. The older brother killed his best friend and two others on 9/12/2011.

Originally posted by JBA2848
Older bomber might have killed his best friend.

On September 12, 2011, at 12 Harding Avenue in Waltham, Massachusetts, the bodies of Brendan Mess (above, right) and two others were found, their throats slit, their bodies covered in marijuana, with $5,000 left at the scene. In this Patch video (below) the local DA describes the carnage cops found when they arrived, and he says "it does look like the assailants and the decedents did know each other. We have no evidence of a break in the apartment"

www.heavy.com...

edit on 22-4-2013 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by yeti72

I agree, he had quite the fro goin on in the pics we have been shown. Now, he is balding lol. Must have been all the stress of the last week

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by thesmokingman
I agree, does not look much like the pictures we have seen of a kid with black hair, like his brother had. All of a sudden this kid is a redhead.

There are a few images of him that I have noticed a red tinge to his hair - newsbusters.org...

intellihub.com...

Could be lighting perhaps?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join