Picture of Bomber#2 Dzhokhar Tsarnaev in the Hospital:

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Picture for comparison.

news.yahoo.com...

Definitely not the older brother. Wrong nose and chin hair.
edit on 22-4-2013 by Doodle19815 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by thesmokingman

Not hard to put him in a Coma, and bring him back out of one, I would think.

That is exactly what doctors are aiming for in the case of a true medically induced coma, often using the same drugs or extreme hypothermia induced by exposure to a cold environment to halt blood flow entirely and permit surgery on the aorta. Shutting down function can give the brain time to heal without the body performing radical triage by shutting off blood flow to damaged sections.

what-is-a-medically-induced-coma

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Oh I agree, you very well could be right. Just like with James Holmes, they have all the drugs at their disposal to put him in any condition they deem necessarry I am sure.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doodle19815
Picture for comparison.

news.yahoo.com...

Definitely not the older brother. Wrong nose and chin hair.
edit on 22-4-2013 by Doodle19815 because: (no reason given)

He definitely looks a little less-fatter in the face in your pic than on the hospital bed.

His hairline looks quite receded in the hospital pic, although any other pics I have seen of him he has always had a thick mop of hair or wearing a cap so it's hard to tell if he was just masking his receding hairline.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 11:23 PM
link   
The flash bangs they threw in the boat could have also burned his throat and lungs.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Hydrawolf

When you are a "wanted" man, the first thing you do is go Richard Kimble.

Maybe they had some time to change their appearances. Maybe the doctors changed it for him.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Here's a composite board of all of the photos I am aware of that depict Suspect #2. With the "hospital" photo being of questionable authenticity.

One thing I took note of is that the right side of his neck, throat and face is obscured or camera-opposite in all of the photographs.

His ear is plugged and there is a continuous pattern to the scarring / suture area which is circled. I've got zero medical knowledge nor experience, so I'll refrain from speculating on the forensic conclusions that could be drawn regarding gunshot wounds, exit vs. entry wounds, etc.

Additionally, what appears to be part of a wound is circled on the front of his throat below chin. His goatee does seem to be red in this photograph which does seem inconsistent with images from the day of the bombing.

Could some sort of antiseptic or iodine treatment, pre- or post-op account for staining of portions of the skin and or hair?

This picture has been red-isolated to highlight potential wounds and the red goatee.
edit on 22-4-2013 by PointDume because: Typo
edit on 22-4-2013 by PointDume because: Typo #2

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 11:30 PM
link   

I noticed the difference in body mass/density in his face too. The pic of him in the hospital show's the face as quite a bit fuller- without the gaunt appearance that seems to be common in the other pics.

At first I shrugged this off to possible trauma and swelling, which it could very well be.

The more I think about it though, I would expect to see some obvious wide-spread bruising in conjunction with any facial adema.

The person in the pic just looks plain different.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Unless he's aged 10 years in the last week and put on a bit of beef I have a very hard time seeing him in this photo.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1

When you are a "wanted" man, the first thing you do is go Richard Kimble.

Maybe they had some time to change their appearances. Maybe the doctors changed it for him.

He looked similar to the Marathon appearance, in the 7/11 surveillance video (which was taken moments before the street shoot out).

I think any hair loss, might be due to trimming/ shaving to take care of his wounds (ie stitches, staples, sutures, so forth). His face might look slightly fatter, because he is not conscious, and his muscles are relaxed.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 11:35 PM
link   
He is not being "held in a coma" in this pic IMO. He has no tubes coming out of his mouth nor breathing thing on his nose.

(Sorry for the lack of technical words, past my bedtime right now.
)

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 11:37 PM
link   
I am not sure if this is the guy or not. I did see on CNN about an hour ago an interview with the team that took him down out of the boat. The news asked the question about the throat injury and they replied it didn't look like a gunshot wound but more like a knife wound, or possible shrapnel injury.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by squidboy

Completely valid points and workable hypothesis on the facial characteristics.
Generally, wouldn't we expect to see him attached to a ventilator and/or rigged up to receive auxiliary breathing and feeding support if he were in a coma or unconscious?
edit on 22-4-2013 by topdog81 because: (no reason given)
edit on 22-4-2013 by topdog81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 11:57 PM
link   
nm ... not really on topic
edit on 23-4-2013 by followtheevidence because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by thesmokingman
I am not really seeing any damage to his throat that would hamper him from talking. Also, how was this guy able to climb out of the boat, yet he is in this critical looking condition?

So if I understand your argument correctly...

its suspicious because he is TOO CRITICALLY injured to have been able to climb out of a boat.
its supicious because he is TOO UNHARMED to be said to be unable to testify.

Is that it?

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 12:01 AM
link   
IDK- looks like him to me.

People in critical or serious condition tend to look different in ways (I am being serious)- When I saw my Grandma at first when she was in critical, I thought I had the wrong room. Sometimes the drugs and procedures cause swelling, discoloration and a host of issues.

EDIT: I will say, there is/was an article on cnn.com somewhere that said he was swearing while in the Ambulance - Then it came out he "couldnt talk" which I do find odd.
edit on 23-4-2013 by DarKPenguiN because: (no reason given)

EDIT 2: from the LA Times " The neck wound apparently did not initially silence Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, 19, who was swearing profusely in the ambulance ride after his final confrontation with the FBI," www.latimes.com... - Weird, the CNN version and other versions were hard to find and even this article took some digging .

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarKPenguiN
IDK- looks like him to me.

People in critical or serious condition tend to look different in ways (I am being serious)- When I saw my Grandma at first when she was in critical, I thought I had the wrong room. Sometimes the drugs and procedures cause swelling, discoloration and a host of issues.

EDIT: I will say, there is/was an article on cnn.com somewhere that said he was swearing while in the Ambulance - Then it came out he "couldnt talk" which I do find odd.

EDIT 2: from the LA Times " The neck wound apparently did not initially silence Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, 19, who was swearing profusely in the ambulance ride after his final confrontation with the FBI," www.latimes.com... - Weird, the CNN version and other versions were hard to find and even this article took some digging .

Maybe they shut him up in the ambulance with a forceful blow to his throat.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 12:13 AM
link   
This is all beginning to remind me of Trulane, The Squire of Gothos

Somebody is mess'n with R heads up in here !
edit on 23-4-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 12:14 AM
link   
i don't see the resemblance,

this event is a direct line of thinking of 1984, they alter thew new/history as it goes to confuse the masses and have them say 'Bad reporting' 'Unreliable witness' this is the 'Real story'

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheLieWeLive
Look at the back of his neck. It looks stitched together. They said he tried to commit suicide so I image he put the gun in his mouth and fired a hole out of his neck missing anything vital. I don't think he could talk after doing that.

And how exactly does a man who's just shot himself in the throat climb out of a boat and sit patiently waiting to be arrested with his hands by his side holding the boat, showing no visible signs of distress...

Distress in the form of...."my throat and airways filling up with blood, cough, splutter etc etc " for example......

When they took this poor fool in, he didnt have a throat wound...

But, a short time later, he cant speak because of a bullet wound (with point of exit) is making it impossible????

EEERRRRRMMMMM???????
edit on 23-4-2013 by andy1972 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join