It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI looking for 12 person sleeper cell in Marathon Bombing

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by oniraug
anyone on here that thinks they shouldn't have told people to stay inside during this crap probably has never been to boston before. it takes about 30-45 minutes to drive down the street (5 minute walk) during traffic hours.

so imagine emergency response vehicles trying to get to the scene with a bunch of people freaking out on roads designed for horses. plus it's not like they forced you to stay inside, i think they lifted the ban around 6 and said go out at your own risk.

also pretty funny, majority of the conspiracy people never leave their house.. if this happened in your city you wouldn't leave you would sit on here posting about it.

Yeah, they were totally letting people go out if they wanted to. /sarcasm.

There didn't seem to be a whole lot of freedom in these videos in my opinion.
edit on 4/22/2013 by ProfessorChaos because: eliminating single line post.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by ProfessorChaos

That is absolutely shocking and just unbelievable.... treating citizens like and enemy, shouting at them in their face, pushing their arms up... yeah.... voluntary? - my arsehair!!!!!!!

Very very scary stuff
edit on 22-4-2013 by FlyingSorcerer because: Because; Because;

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyingSorcerer

Those videos are a part of the reason there are plenty of folks yelling "martial law! martial law!".

It's pretty damn close to it.
edit on 4/22/2013 by ProfessorChaos because: typo

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Wow, this is just.... I actually can't believe these videos.

Knock on doors and speak to people ffs!

How can they have the right to just take people from their homes?... THEIR HOMES!!!!! - the safest place you have!!! Just take them out and down the street at gun point?!?!? !!!!!!!!!THAT IS MENTAL PEOPLE!!!!!!!!

I imagine to some of those people it feels the same way it does to someone who has been burgled.

And that is it, nothing else is needed by TPTB now. They have shown that they can and WILL come to get you in your own home and you will be treated like a war zone prisoner.

You can't do that - regardless of the situation
edit on 22-4-2013 by FlyingSorcerer because: the second edition is always better than the original

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by pacifier2012
"Writer of various forms of drivel...."

That's under your name.

Know what? Your right!

Wow! Thank you for your incredibly insightful and excessively contributive comment!

Next time, why don't you at least make an attempt at discussion; you might enjoy it.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Sleeper cell?! If there's a sleeper cell involved, that means we can't trust anyone. But twelve? TWELVE?!

What if there's 20? 30? 50? A staggered collection of sleeper cells all coiled and ready to spring. I've only seen this kind of thing in movies, and the damage a well-prepared sleeper group can inflict is staggering. We don't have the security to cover that kind of threat. It could be anyone. Literally. It's either trust the majority of the American public, or turn the entire nation into a state of martial law.

edit on 22-4-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 09:04 PM
link   
So whatever happened here?

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by FraternitasSaturni

No need to invoke Godwin's law when the combined actions of our last 4 presidents (including the present one) all represent a slow but steady shift to the far right.

I love how people seem to forget this because it's so much easier to implicate Obama in such things.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by VaterOrlaag

Far...right????

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by esdad71

Obama and Clinton don't count as actual Democrats. Their terms respectively are/were extended terms for both Bushes.

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Should we start another manhunt? I mean, clearly they have connections to the "bombers", so we must kill them as soon as possible, just to be safe.

I bet soon they'll find 50 other people connected to the bombings, and the government can once again be praised for it's quick, and heroic actions.

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by VaterOrlaag

Teddy and Woodrow did us in at the turn of the century. Obama was the final piece because they needed a minority figurehead. The US government is the most racist entity on earth but with him there, minorities think they are one of them. Here to help. They are now hooked on the programs the US is providing and getting ready to pull the plug.

When that happens, it is all over. If the US is lucky the ones out there will be found by US citizens just like Boston. HUGE show of manpower and what happened? I guy taking a cig break found the most wanted man in America.

There are sleeper cells all throughout the US. They will make the Boston bombings look like the firecrackers they were with more death. There were not enough killed in Boston to push the agenda that is needed. Really scary but should we as citizens live our lives in fear or protect ourselves? Soon we will not have a choice and HAVE to turn to big brother.

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 06:05 PM
link   
America is neither far left nor far right, it's a centralizing force grabbing up all of the ideologies and filling the void with whatever is needed in a particular realm.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join