It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"My sons were set up by secret service" Boston Bombings

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 10:36 AM
link   
You guys should really look into the protocols of the learned elders of zion and also hidden tyranny writeen by benjamin harrison freedman it might open your eyes to a new perspective

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 10:37 AM
link   
you see america has been bought by zionist bankers and they will destroy your nation just like they did to germany read history because it repeats itself over and over, if one doesnt learn from the past how may you prepare for the future.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by grandmastersam2287

You should really step outside of ATS once in awhile and do some serious research on the Middle East as a whole.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by grandmastersam2287
you see america has been bought by zionist bankers and they will destroy your nation just like they did to germany read history because it repeats itself over and over, if one doesnt learn from the past how may you prepare for the future.

Dude....I don't see this newest account of yours lasting very long. Take a long, deep breath, and relax for a moment. Think before hitting "reply". Reality isn't a sprint, it's a marathon. At least for those who survive. You've got less than 40 posts and already you're blowing your load all over the place. This dad's rant is foolish and no one is taking him seriously. Give it a rest.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined

pal ive read alot upon the middle east let me ask you what is your opinion about the matters in syria?

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by NorEaster

to be honest im bored, and i feel like debating, i read in most of my time and barley get on the computer, this is quite enjoyable and if anyone is up for a debate let me know its time i share some knowledge

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 10:44 AM
link   

reply to post by Xtrozero

Real muslims that follow their faith my friend and very kind people, most wouldnt even step on an ant because they fear punishment. Muslims greet with the words peace be upon you, islam is built upon the fundamentals of peace and equality why do you think it is the fastest growing religion? because more people are researching despite the backlash more people are waking up and realizing why there is a war on islam, islamic system is the only sytem the can fix the worlds economy and wipe the world clean of poverty. Yes alot of horrible people use religion especially so called muslims to excuse their barbaric traditional actions that in reality contradict their faith most of these so called muslim countries are the worst and they are nothing close to a real muslim, study the prophet mohammed and see that he was a man who married women from diffrent religions in order to unite nations and tribes, when islam came out it was the only thing that saved many arabs from the old barbaric pegan traditions such as burrying their daughters or worshiping dates and other nonsense anyways i can go on forever but look it up without a biased approach and then come debate

I'm sorry. But the only way to fix all of the worlds problems is if we grow up and STOP believing in fairy tales and "prophets". We need to forget about heaven or hell and live for today, without worrying about whether or not some magical being will judge us if we only pray 4 times instead of 5.

You aren't really one to talk about barbaric traditions, when the religion you follow regularly tortures young women because they got raped.

I'm an Atheist by the way, and I think ALL religions should disappear and the world would be MUCH better.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 10:47 AM
link   

reply to post by NorEaster

to be honest im bored, and i feel like debating, i read in most of my time and barley get on the computer, this is quite enjoyable and if anyone is up for a debate let me know its time i share some knowledge

That's fair enough. Take on a larger, more important topic if you want to really get some quality counterpoint. I get my workout in the Metaphysics forum, but I'm sure that there are policy forums here that you'd find worth your effort. Certainly more worthwhile that silly threads like this. It may be getting traffic, but it's pure bread and circus and nothing else. Get to know where your people - opponents and allies - are here if you really want to make an impression. Take your time.

By the way, the Islamic view of proper banking alone would probably fix 80% of the world's woes, even if I am atheistic in my reality view. Maybe Muslims could take over the financial sector? Real Muslims and not the jack*sses with the PR campaigns running 24/7.
edit on 4/20/2013 by NorEaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 10:49 AM
link   

I think the situation in Syria started as a simple "Arab Spring" uprising turned bad. I think the U.S. held off involvement as long as they could after seeing the Muslim Brotherhood voted into Egypt. I don't think they wanted to see that same mistake repeated in Syria, but the involvement of the entire Middle East made it impossible to ignore.

Extremists are trying to turn the entire region into an "Islamic State" in order to gain the upper hand.

There is much to learn about the "Islamic Awakening" and the creation of an "Islamic State" and region.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by muse7

where in islam does it say its ok to torture women or are you looking at traditons? dont bring me no lost in translation nonsense eithor because ive been studying arabic for 4 years now and im quite familiar with the quran in its arabic state not english because english language doesnt have sufficient vocabulary to explain quite well the arabic terminology

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 10:53 AM
link   

can I ask you at the rise of the arab spring why is it syria was the only nation to have a pro government rally, then all of a sudden all these foriegn terrorsit from other nations that are financially backed by the west and israel decided to call themselves the free army of syria when most of them arent syrian and their weapons are American/Israeli, did you research or join any syrian blogs/ groups in order to see what the people think? or your going off of your brainwashing box? did you research the president and his history and what he did for syria when he became president, they arent even muslim He is Alawi as many Syrians are. do your research so you dont get fooled, many syrians are terrified and only trust in the army. Damascus is the road to Tehran, without syria down Iran cannot be handdled nothing is for free brother and everyone has an alterior motive, syria was peaceful and a flourishing nation before the west had them in their eyes
edit on 20-4-2013 by grandmastersam2287 because: s

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 11:00 AM
link   

The Free Syrian Army admitted that they teamed up with Al Qaeda to help them because no one else was. They blamed the U.S. for acting too slowly.

You might want to research Turkey's involvement in helping this battle along as opposed to Israel or the U.S.

Most of the Muslim countries are looking for Turkey to lead the way.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 11:03 AM
link   

who funded and trained alquaeda? there is a video of hilary clinton confirming this??? i hate alquaeda and i hate salafis and all those other disgusting groups, it sickens me, no where in islam does it prohibit killing innocent people and those people that claim islam are nothing but money hungry barbaric bedouins

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 11:03 AM
link   
I just read DHS insider report and find the coincidences rather disturbing.

I am going to ask around about it, anybody else seen it

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by muse7

religion brought mankind civilization and order, do you think humans can live without order? you have to seperate religion from what people make it in order to enslave others, i am a monothiestic i simply believe that creation must have a creator correct? something cannot come from nothing

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 11:10 AM
link   

If we wanted to get technical, we could say that every government has funded some kind of terrorist network that's come back to bite them later.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 11:10 AM
link   

As I said, I spent years now in the Middle East and I truely fail to see their way of life as better. In other words there is no way in hell I would spend one extra minute over there than I need too. If Zionist bankers bought America then great for they are providing me a much better life than what I deem as something like 4th or 5th world nations called the Middle East.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 11:11 AM
link   

turkey will bomb syria mark my words, why should the west get their hands dirty when they have others to do it, turkey for a long while has been fighting to be a part of european union they will do anything for it trust me they will attack syria before any others.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Xtrozero

at least the average middle easterner doesnt die with a $40 000 debt nor is their nation in as much debt as yours, not saying their life is great nor is muslims perfect and everyone is bad, their is good and bad from every nation, and as for me i hate the condition of the whole world and i blame a lot of it on the west because of all the innocent people they have killed and all the countries they have destroyed, america canada new zealand and austrailia are the only nations on earth where the indigenous populations do not rule nor govern the own country, let alone the indigenous population is slowly being destroyed, humans are one race and that comes from the quran mankind is naught but one race

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 11:18 AM
link   

You might be right. Turkey's Erdogan speaks out both sides of his mouth and is truly a Jekyll/Hyde. The U.S. wants to think that Turkey is their friend, but I guarantee that Turkey has better relations with Iran than it does America. Turkey and Iran may be taking opposite sides on the Syrian issue, but their mutual agreement in creating an Islamic State in the Middle East will end up overriding it.

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join