It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"My sons were set up by secret service" Boston Bombings

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

I was led to believe that the suspects DIDN'T rob the 7/11, but did gun down the MIT officer. Am I wrong?

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07
If two kids can cause so much mayhem then I can't fathom how much mayhem an organised state-backed terrorist plot would cause. Sure a few people died and many were injured, but who did it and why? Why would chechans attack america when we have never bothered them before?

Not to mention the media retracted on the whole shoot-out between the culprits and the police, when it was later determined that the dead MIT cop was gunned down by two irrellevant 7-11 gangbangers who sticked up the joint. Two black males and one was wearing a cowboy hat.

It seems to me they used the two gangbangers who stuck-up the 7-11 TO FILL IN the for the boston marathon culprits who were most likely blackwater/craft professionals.

The story we have been getting thus far has more holes than swiss cheese. They probably wanted people to remain inside so that they would not have many eyewitness accounts of the cops chasing the two black suspects.

TWO GANGBANGERS CONFUSED WITH THE BOSTON MARATHON BOMBERS. Pathetic!!
edit on 20/4/13 by EarthCitizen07 because: (no reason given)

So you think two black robbers were patsies for two Chechen immigrants, who were patsies for Blackwater mercenaries? Yeah, that seems "most likely."

Guess we'll all get our turn to be patsies in this incident!
edit on 20-4-2013 by buckrogerstime because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by buckrogerstime

If two kids can cause so much mayhem then I can't fathom how much mayhem an organised state-backed terrorist plot would cause. Sure a few people died and many were injured, but who did it and why? Why would chechans attack america when we have never bothered them before?

Not to mention the media retracted on the whole shoot-out between the culprits and the police, when it was later determined that the dead MIT cop was gunned down by two irrellevant 7-11 gangbangers who sticked up the joint. Two black males and one was wearing a cowboy hat.

It seems to me they used the two gangbangers who stuck-up the 7-11 TO FILL IN the for the boston marathon culprits who were most likely blackwater/craft professionals.

The story we have been getting thus far has more holes than swiss cheese. They probably wanted people to remain inside so that they would not have many eyewitness accounts of the cops chasing the two black suspects.

So you think two black robbers were patsies for two Chechen immigrants, who were patsies for Blackwater mercenaries? Yeah, that seems "most likely."

Hmmm well now we have another problem. Now stories are being changed majorly. They were for sure that they robbed this 7/11. Then said oh never mind they were just there . YEAH RITE. And honestly Im starting to think that the people who aren't questioning this are rather simple minded

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 02:03 PM
link   

The chechen immigrants had nothing to do with the boston bombings. They were never chased I think. Why did the media say that the two black men robbed the 7-11, shoot the MIT police officer, stole a car and ran off?

I don't know it is tooooo confusing.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 02:07 PM
link   
It is too confusing. Too many stories. Maybe the confusion is manufactured to throw us off. I don't believe the Boston Bombing one bit. Another 9/11 to me.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined
reply to post by andy1972

I think Muslim extremists are looking for foreigners from Muslim countries and with U.S. citizenship to help carry out their plans of attacking America.

It's already been reported that the youngest brother was turning into a Syrian sympathizer.

Here's an article dated February 28th...

A senior Iranian Revolutionary Guard commander has warned America and Europe that al-Qaida operatives will soon attack them.

And a source in the Islamic regime’s Intelligence Ministry told WND that another terror team is about to enter the United States. Should the West not accept Iran’s rights to its nuclear program within six months, the terrorists will attack, he said.

Read more at www.wnd.com...

Between all of the drone attacks killing top Al Qaeda leaders in the last year, even from two weeks ago, I think Al Qaeda is stepping up it's recruiting with the help of other Muslim countries.

I agree they want muslims from abroad because it has more impact when they commit an act of terrorism. I think a terrorist act in their country of origin wouldnt get as much international press coverage and attention and neither would they get punished the same way as they do in the west. plus they are taught to hate the western way.
edit on 20-4-2013 by FreedomEntered because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 02:22 PM
link   

The chechen immigrants had nothing to do with the boston bombings. They were never chased I think. Why did the media say that the two black men robbed the 7-11, shoot the MIT police officer, stole a car and ran off?

OK, so do you think the black robbers were patsies for the Chechens, who were patsies for Blackwater? Or do you think the Chechens were patsies for the black robbers, who were patsies for Blackwater?

It appears that a robbery and a shooting occurred in the same large city on the same night. Do you think that's impossible or a coincidence? Think about that for a minute. Thinking about it will show you why the media was initially confused about the matter as well.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Parents usually are protective and in denial when anything negative is said of their offspring..

Like many years ago i started to date a guy, his mother said to me " He is a good kid, he doesnt drink or smoke" she said that to many people.. he did all that and much more why i decided to break up with him.

edit on 20-4-2013 by dollukka because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by dollukka
Parents usually are protective and in denial when anything negative is said of their offspring..

Like many years ago i started to date a guy, his mother said to me " He is a good kid, he doesnt drink or smoke" she said that to many people.. he did all that and much more why i decided to break up with him.

edit on 20-4-2013 by dollukka because: (no reason given)

Ok but just as you accept that , then accept that his Aunt is a lawyer. They have 4 lawyers in the family. So in essence their word would be way more important than yours if presented in a different situation. But since they are yelling set up they get ultimately discredited even though they are LAWYERS.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 02:51 PM
link   

OK, so do you think the black robbers were patsies for the Chechens, who were patsies for Blackwater? Or do you think the Chechens were patsies for the black robbers, who were patsies for Blackwater?

It appears that a robbery and a shooting occurred in the same large city on the same night. Do you think that's impossible or a coincidence? Think about that for a minute. Thinking about it will show you why the media was initially confused about the matter as well.

It seems possible/probable that they took all criminal activity done the last two days and placed the blame on the chechens. Its not my job to be a detective or a reporter, but at the same time I find a lot of inconsistencies and nonsense with the official story.

Something that is legitimate is usually more cut and dry.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 02:54 PM
link   

It seems possible/probable that they took all criminal activity done the last two days and placed the blame on the chechens. Its not my job to be a detective or a reporter, but at the same time I find a lot of inconsistencies and nonsense with the official story.

And we can all agree its not cut and dry. Which means that is dirty! Anyone who says otherwise is probably in denial or quite frankly in work for the govt. I refuse to think they are just plain dumb

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by stussy123

Let me put it this way....if it wasn't for the extended lock-down of the entire city for a few bad guys, I would not take the conspiracy theory serious at all. People get into fights over drugs, personal differences, robberies, etc all the time, wtf was so special about this?

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 03:02 PM
link   

That last part is a good principle to live by; it's called Occam's razor. Let's try it out for a minute:

There is no legitimate conspiracy here because a legitimate conspiracy would be more cut-and-dry.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Lets take another example.. Ted Bundy the mass murderer. Everyone close to him lived in denial, he was so sweet and charming etc that no one couldnt believe he was guilty. He got married when he was in jail and got a daughter with his wife and wife believed he is innocent till she opened her eyes with took many years. His close friend Ann Rule wrote a crime book about this.. even she didnt believed it at first.

So do you really think this family was so close that "adults" really knew what these boys were doing? When kids grow up to their teen years they take their own space and fight for their independence, secrets are shared with their likeminded friends instead of sharing them with family.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alanna
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

I was led to believe that the suspects DIDN'T rob the 7/11, but did gun down the MIT officer. Am I wrong?

Wasn't the MIT officer at the 7-11 OR was he somewhere else

If he was at the 7-11 then how is it possilbe the chechens shot him, rather than the black dudes who were robbing? The chechens were watching the robbery?

Who stole the car with the hostage inside? Who robbed the gasoline station afterwards?

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by dollukka

Lets take another example.. Ted Bundy the mass murderer. Everyone close to him lived in denial, he was so sweet and charming etc that no one couldnt believe he was guilty. He got married when he was in jail and got a daughter with his wife and wife believed he is innocent till she opened her eyes with took many years. His close friend Ann Rule wrote a crime book about this.. even she didnt believed it at first.

So do you really think this family was so close that "adults" really knew what these boys were doing? When kids grow up to their teen years they take their own space and fight for their independence, secrets are shared with their likeminded friends instead of sharing them with family.

Bundy wasn't accused of terrorism. Bundy doesn't have to ability to impact this country law-wise. Do you understand that this one thing has the ability to alter the US?!!! The question is what is the coming result of this

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Wasn't the MIT officer at the 7-11 OR was he somewhere else

If he was at the 7-11 then how is it possilbe the chechens shot him, rather than the black dudes who were robbing? The chechens were watching the robbery?

Who stole the car with the hostage inside? Who robbed the gasoline station afterwards?

Some of this information still hasn't come out, but my current understanding is that the MIT officer was shot down near the campus, not at the Central Square 7-11. (That seems to have been an unrelated robbery in another neighborhood).

After shooting the officer, the brothers stole the car and let the driver out at the Shell gas station.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Bundy wasnt accused of terrorism true. The previous answer you gave was because his Aunt is a lawyer ( i also have many lawyers in my family doesnt mean they know everything i do in my life ) and he has 4 lawyers in his family is enough for them to know what these kids were alike and in their deepest thoughts or even this as a reason to believe they know that this is a set up. She asked prooves from goverment and FBI means only that she has no prooves herself to proove the opposite.

Kid is accused of terrorism and he will prosecuted with law of war in law of terror and is not titled to get a attorney. Of course i can see what this could mean as a big picture the martial law in action even in smaller cases and violation of constitutional rights in US. This is a big issue and as a domestic terrorism is a fact and cannot be denied there is propably a need to make some decisions to way or another. Are they doing the right things will be seen.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by stussy123

Ok but just as you accept that , then accept that his Aunt is a lawyer. They have 4 lawyers in the family. So in essence their word would be way more important than yours if presented in a different situation. But since they are yelling set up they get ultimately discredited even though they are LAWYERS.

I'm surprised that you'll instantly take the word of anyone who is a lawyer, even though for all we know, they may be bankruptcy lawyers. After all, you won't take the word of medical professionals who were in downtown Boston during the marathon.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by stussy123

I'm surprised that you'll instantly take the word of anyone who is a lawyer, even though for all we know, they may be bankruptcy lawyers. After all, you won't take the word of medical professionals who were in downtown Boston during the marathon.

I didnt say I was their best friend. I merely pointed out that they are lawyers whose words should be considered before being thrown out completely without any question. You guys consider the media's words tho. And you bring up the Boston thing but you cant explain that pic either. How about explaining who Mike Mulugeta and Sunil Tripathi are? These were the first names released.

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join