It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"My sons were set up by secret service" Boston Bombings

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined
reply to post by andy1972

I think Muslim extremists are looking for foreigners from Muslim countries and with U.S. citizenship to help carry out their plans of attacking America.

It's already been reported that the youngest brother was turning into a Syrian sympathizer.

Here's an article dated February 28th...

A senior Iranian Revolutionary Guard commander has warned America and Europe that al-Qaida operatives will soon attack them.

And a source in the Islamic regime’s Intelligence Ministry told WND that another terror team is about to enter the United States. Should the West not accept Iran’s rights to its nuclear program within six months, the terrorists will attack, he said.

Read more at www.wnd.com...

Between all of the drone attacks killing top Al Qaeda leaders in the last year, even from two weeks ago, I think Al Qaeda is stepping up it's recruiting with the help of other Muslim countries.

OK, thanks for clearing that up a bit...

So,what we have now is the Iran link....if it's all true of course.

They're saying here in Spain that the kids on his last legs...so goodbye they therefores and why's....

But not to worry, his reasons were never told to him.

I hope this Iran angle doesn't get out of hand.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by grandmastersam2287
reply to post by muse7

religion brought mankind civilization and order, do you think humans can live without order? you have to seperate religion from what people make it in order to enslave others, i am a monothiestic i simply believe that creation must have a creator correct? something cannot come from nothing

Civilization will not attain to its perfection until the last stone from the last church falls on the last priest.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined

true enough the problem is the people of nations have no voice, most of us are ruled a select few. People need to realize in the middle east and in the west that we are everything without them and they are nothing without us, without our support these criminals can be stopped but hey everyone is busy with consumerism and other crap that we dont realize where our world is heading and the conditions of our fellows beings. People need to stop discriminating and telling other people how they should live their lives, as for me and what i believe in my religion teaches me their is no compulsion in religion and i as a muslim must stand up for justice and help my fellow humans regardless of their faith.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by wdkirk

the church is quite corrupt that pope is one wealthy man ill tell you that

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Anyone find it strange that the 2 muslim brothers have been taken to the Beth Israel Deaconess hospital...

Two muslim Jihadistas taken to die in a jewish hospital...must feel like they're laughing at them..

Early on yesterday the hospital was surrounded and secured by police, but then that news went quiet.

Anyone have any info on this hospital other than that on Wiki...

It's just that i would'nt like to think that this kid is actually a mossad asset and they're debriefing him before he dies..

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 11:29 AM
link   
I can't beleive this thread is still going in case people forgot the job of the secret service:

Protection of the Potus,Congressman, and fiat currency.

Unless those sons were counterfeiting the Secret Service were not involved.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Without some kind of explanation from the youngest brother in the Boston bombings, it may be close to impossible to detect which outside country/countries might be involved. So many of these Muslim extremist groups have training camps in other countries and it makes sense that they would pick people from countries that would throw intelligence off.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 11:32 AM
link   

what propaganda nonsense .
Over the course past 100 years, Iran hasn’t invaded nor attacked any country. In such a turbulent and chaotic region as the Middle East, Iran has constantly been at the center of peacekeeping and peacemaking efforts and has regularly contributed to any genuine and legitimate peace initiative which the other countries in the region or other parts of the world have taken up.Now, the United States and its client state, Israel, persistently accuse Iran of sponsoring terrorism, deliberately overlooking the fact that Iran has been continually at the forefront of fighting and countering terrorism and at the same time, a silent victim of the West’s state-sponsored terrorism. The United States and her allies, prompted by Israel are pressuring Tehran to give up its nuclear program or be penalized and even face graver consequences such as a military strike. And ironically, all of those who call on Iran to surrender its nuclear rights are owners of nuclear weapons who have used their atomic warheads on other nations or otherwise have threatened them that they’ll be doing so.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Yesterday when CNN tweeted one brothers twitter feed I went to it and read. One thing I found very odd was a few weeks ago, he tweeted "So then I says to him, I says, relax bro my beard is not loaded" Jahar‏@J_tsar. The weird thing is that someone replied to him, "what about your backpack?" I checked back today and I coud not find the reply about his backpack and over a thousand people had retweeted the quote about his beard, and a few replies on his page.
I don't know if someone has since logged in to his account and gotten rid of that tweet or what? Maybe I didn't read the date of the reply, but I know his original tweet was in late march. Now it is showing up as April 16th. I'll admit I am not very twitter savvy. Perhaps someone who is could clear some of this up?

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 11:37 AM
link   

I came across that also and found it quite interesting, did you read the mossad agents are in alliance with fbi to "help solve the case"

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by grandmastersam2287

Hamas and Hezbollah both have admitted to getting their financial support from Iran. Iran has always committed terrorist acts through proxies, including branches of Al Qaeda. Iran is not who they pretend to be.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by muse7
I'm an Atheist by the way, and I think ALL religions should disappear and the world would be MUCH better.

Religion will never go away and I would bet there are things you believe in that are based on pure faith too.

The reason I say this is because that is how our minds work, we have this unique ability to think in the abstract, and we spend much of our time there. Religion is just a by-product to that ability. To do away with what causes people to be religious would be to do away with our ability to think in the abstract.

In the end you can't have one without the other, and if you think you do then you are fooling yourself.

edit on 20-4-2013 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by For Truth

So, what do you think the youngest brother meant when he tweeted this last August to someone named "therealAbdul".

"Boston marathon isn't a good place to smoke tho"

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Hamas is largely an israel creation in order to justify their ongoing genocide on the palestinians, this is a well known fact so if you would like i have a wonderful article i bookmarked www.globalresearch.ca...

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 11:47 AM
link   

I have no doubt this kid was brainwashed and used by israelie mossad they have quite the expertise in this line of work

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Hamas might have been created due to Israel, but Hamas is an offshoot of the Muslim Brotherhood.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Seriously, with Israel so close to going to war with Iran and the U.S. being the only one to back them up, they wouldn't risk something like this.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 11:54 AM
link   
after the fbi has already been busted using someone who thought he was helping catch terrorists to plant a bomb which was supposed to be fake and then turned into a real bomb
busted on tape

naw

here is even another incident other then the one above

Considering the FBI’s track record in setting up and busting would-be terrorists, this explanation is suspect. The case will be handled like the 1993 World Trade Center bombing that killed six people and injured over a thousand. Recordings released by the New York Times revealed that the FBI cooked the bomb used in the attack, but this key fact is now omitted from the official narrative on the bombing.

www.nytimes.com...
www.infowars.com...

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

In the interview the mother was referring to the FBI, but kept saying SS. That's pretty much where the confusion is coming from.

She claims that the FBI had surveillance on the older brother, and the FBI claims they interviewed him once at the request of an unnamed foreign government, but did not put surveillance on him because he came up clean at the interview.

Basically, she said it was a LIHOP operation, and the FBI directed her son to do it.

You know, the son that couldn't have done it as early as yesterday.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by grandmastersam2287
at least the average middle easterner doesnt die with a $40 000 debt nor is their nation in as much debt as yours, not saying their life is great nor is muslims perfect and everyone is bad, their is good and bad from every nation, and as for me i hate the condition of the whole world and i blame a lot of it on the west because of all the innocent people they have killed and all the countries they have destroyed, america canada new zealand and austrailia are the only nations on earth where the indigenous populations do not rule nor govern the own country, let alone the indigenous population is slowly being destroyed, humans are one race and that comes from the quran mankind is naught but one race

It seems your views are only with somewhat resent history as to who should own what for I fail to see ANY country not created through the conquest of others, and borders are typically the aftermath of war.

The average Middle Easterner is lucky to have electricity, clean water and one meal a day much less worry about a credit bill...hehe.

On a side note....like many places the Middle East is made up of mainly pure poverty with a small number of rich feeding off them so I fail to see the plus to their system as it actually functions in reality.

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join