It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shooting at MIT (And continued events in Boston 18-19 April)

page: 266
<< 263  264  265    267  268  269 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Which one is the one that looked that poor 26 year old (who got his legs blown off) in the eye and put the bag at his feet, the dead one or the one they are looking for now. That is the one who is evil personified, in my opinion.

link   
Highlights from press conference: We don't know what the eff is going on around here...and we give up.

link   

link   

link   

Originally posted by sean
This is so bizarre it defies logic. Two young intelligent brothers set out to maim and kill with pressure cooker bombs, then go off and steal a car and drive to MIT campus to rob a store. In the process have a shootout with police. Where did wiring in these young guys minds get crossed?

Truthfully, the little brother that's still out there? Patty Hearst comes to mind.

He was under the spell of his older, violent brother. And don't scoff at the suggestion.

It's easy for the weaker sibling to find themselves in places they really don't want to be.

link   
I am afraid not...this guy has gone. Its obvious....this would have taken 10 SAS UK soldiers.

link   
Seems like the whole "mercedes" incident was total bogus, according to cop at press conference.
He also says that the lockdown will not continue for long.

Maybe I have old news but whatever.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 05:19 PM
link   

link   
Hey all...I"ve been watching this since about 11 last night. Finally thought I would weigh in and see if anyone feels the same way I do about this.

1. An 18 hour man hunt for a 19 year old kid by 9000 LEO's seems a little sketchy to me. It does however provide an excellent opportunity for a city wide joint training exercise involving entering every residence and searching it. I hear there is a lot of chatter round here bout stuff like this happening. Maybe this is what the Florida training was for.

2. How long is the time gap between him escaping after the gun battle that occurred around 1:30 this morning, and the next event? So much has happened, and then hasn't happened, today. I think I've lost track. What ever happened to the guy on the ground with the bomb removal robots?

3. Whats with the silence from the white house? You would think that the President would have SOMETHING to say by now. Maybe he's waiting till people are home from work to make a statement, but I would think this is something he might want to address.

4.The character witnesses coming forth are really making it hard for the media to demonize these kids. I saw Wolf trying when interviewing the kid with the short black hair and black shirt. He tried but kinda sounded like a muffled fart. On top of that, I thought the aunts argument was valid. The only video of these guys I've seen show them walking. I have never seen them set their bags down. That and the picture is crap. I wouldn't consider that evidence. Nor the 7-11 image... and furthermore, how come these "came here to kill people" killers, let the witness go after conveniently telling him they were the marathon bombers.

I'm not trying to start any fights, these are just my personal questions and I want to know if this is on anyone else's mind. If not, I respect your right to disagree.

link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

But they did hijack a car and didn't kill the vehicle owner. Why? If you have no problem bombing a crowd, why not kill the guy? It makes no sense. He is why the MIT officer engaged.

link   
reply to post by Jennyfrenzy

You're the man. Thanks.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 05:20 PM
link   
/watch?v=rYgANYAS65M Guy caught in NY

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by ksarge1
I am afraid not...this guy has gone. Its obvious....this would have taken 10 SAS UK soldiers.

i second that, there is no escaping the SAS.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by jessejames819

I posted it for you a page or 2 back.

link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
reply to post by kosmicjack

I dunno, I doubt that kid has any more plans other than hide and seek.

~Tenth

That worked for Bin Ladden for quite a few years

Rainbows
Jane

link   
reply to post by jessejames819

And that relates to Boston, how?

Just curious.

link   
Btw. why is this so big? They even compare it with 911, but come on as hard as it sound only 3 died, there have been shootings with more deaths.
Maybe it is just because of the coverage and the obsession people have with seeing other people being chased while they are safe.

link   
Is it now time for the scheduled/controlled explosion?
Maybe that has been put on hold, too.

Giving thanks for this apparent stalemate.
Things could be much worse.

link   
You're all too soft, you daren't even talk about how to deal with Islam, never mind actually tackling them.

That's why my post has been removed, and is why islam WILL conquer the world.

link   
Interesting that in 2000 Russian special forces warned the US that terrorists from Chechnya would eventually spill over into our country. Especially after the US sided with Russia over the conflict diplomatically.

top topics

<< 263  264  265    267  268  269 >>

join