It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shooting at MIT (And continued events in Boston 18-19 April)

page: 263
<< 260  261  262    264  265  266 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Raud

"hey, you better come out, or we'll loose the honey badgers. And you know, these suckas DON'T CARE. "

link   
I feel sorry for Johnson and Melo, been sitting on Post for going on 20 hrs.

link   
Reply to post by dogsounds

Thats true, and im sure if I hunted that pic down I may notice an entry wound if I looked hard enough.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower

Originally posted by AutOmatIc

Originally posted by p00hbear
Washington post calculates that economic cost of lockdown at 1 billion dollars a day ....

Ah, here's what I've been wondering too...you can bet your a$$ that all the other terrorists that hate the U.S.A. are paying REAL close attention to how this is being handled. I mean, we are doing all of this for allegedly just two terrorists in one city. Now imagine what would we do if multiple sleeper cells erupted across the nation in many major cities at the same time......martial law, chaos, economic collapse...etc is possible. (hope this really doesn't happen but man, this is not being handled well)

MOST likely authorities have thought about this already and this may be why the media response is so tame.

They don't want other potentials learning anything from the response.

Anything is possible but if there was state sponsored terror against america I would dread that quite a bit. Bombs are for amateurs. They could poison the water supply, setup nuclear powerplants to meltdown, use crop dusters to drop deadly chemical weapons, or even god forbid bioterrorism that could wipe out millions fast.

Either this guy is a lonewolf with a few crazy friends or it is indeed a false flag. Not sure which yet!

link   
"Much work to do over the next few days"

"drawing back our tactical teams"

In other words -- We have NO IDEA where this kid is.
edit on 19-4-2013 by capone1 because: (no reason given)

link   
Drawing back tactical units.
Additional patrols for three days. Haha

They're giving up.

link   
You know, the LEOs better hope this guy didn't take a page out of Dorner's playbook. They are announcing they have cleared twenty blocks. But, it's his territory...he could be 50 yards from their command post, just like in the Dorner case.

link   
My theory to end all Islamic terrorism:

These people claim to be driven by their over-riding belief in God, and their devotion to their religion.

So you simply make a statement:

The next terrorist attack here or anywhere else on Earth by you people, and 3 days later we will nuke Mecca & [add some other important religious Islamic places].

So if you carry out terrorist attacks in the name of your religion, you will in fact be responsible for an affront against your God by causing the absolute destruction of your most holy places.

Along with probably millions of your people.

I truly do believe it's the only way to stop them.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 05:08 PM
link   
I bet that if the police were to shout in the streets MARCO - they will hear a slight POLO somewhere

link   
Sounds like they are getting ready to throw in the towel on the localized search.

link   
WBZ news radio live update from mayor and governor on now.
Can we get permsiion to post the released pics of suspect 1 in hopes of clarifying the image/reports?

link   
They lifted the stay at home order and Public transit being opened.

link   
reply to post by JayinAR

Gonna be a loooooong night in Boston.

Please Boston, take off your hoodies and backpacks.

link   
Stay indoors request lifted.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Comeon, the leading superpower of the world is paralyzed by a 19 year old ? Really ?

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

They HAVE to nothing somehing more to do that.

Can you imagine the public backlash if something goes down in the same or adjacent area tonight?

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by KonigKaos
Who's this old man I see people speaking of

Back around page 170, there was an old man who seemed to have an explosive vest and a dead man's switch. They used robots to check him out.

Had to leave after that so not sure what happened.

link   
reply to post by kosmicjack

Yep yep.

Crazy. Also means a long night for us. Again. Haha
I'm on 2 hours of sleep now.

link   
reply to post by JayinAR

They said a lot of the lock down has been lifted. Me thinks the cops think he got away. :shrug:

link   
reply to post by Raud

Did I say they should impose martial law???? No I did not i said I hope they do not. Good mess calm down.

new topics

top topics

<< 260  261  262    264  265  266 >>

join