It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hannity Show:Original Saudi National Person-Of-Interest in Boston Bombing Being Quietly Deported;Why

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

This stinks!

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by GoalPoster

Originally posted by FreedomEntered
reply to post by GoalPoster

In the UK currently we have a guy who commited terrorist acts in Jordan. Anyway, they did try to deport him but couldnt. He hasnt commited any acts in this country - is probably the reason that they cant deport him. Just the way it goes.
edit on 18-4-2013 by FreedomEntered because: (no reason given)

I'm not at all concerned about how he's getting out, but how the hell did did he get in the country in the first place???????

I knew they would catch them. Too many cameras everywhere.

How does MSNBC spin this?

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by FreedomEntered

I agree Muzzle but the thing is this kid, is " smiling" after his injury and after the Boston bombing. What did the Ambassader say to him that made him " smile" I wonder. I mean after an injury and such a shock I think I would be upset and looking sad. Not smiling so he knows " something" I think...

Yeah, he knows he's going home scott-free...

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok

I agree Muzzle but the thing is this kid, is " smiling" after his injury and after the Boston bombing. What did the Ambassader say to him that made him " smile" I wonder. I mean after an injury and such a shock I think I would be upset and looking sad. Not smiling so he knows " something" I think...

He looks like the cat that ate the canary in that photo. Odd for a survivor of such a horrific event.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 12:00 PM
link   

He knows a lot, allegedly.

The odds are becoming very high this is our culprit, considering the thousands of news websites covering various aspects of this.

And he totally got away with it, if he is the guy.

Would you smile if you were a terrorist able to commit outright terrorism in the USA, and then leave without handcuffs or anything? Get home to a heroes welcome, etc?

This sets a new precedent if it's true. Saudis can attack freely without any repercussions.

That's why I started a thread talking about the new front in the war on terrorism being Saudi Arabia specifically, because this appears to be a planned move.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Not only does this kid have Al qaeda family members quite a few, but he also has family in the USA who are working in many different departments. They have tons of huge businesses.

So he wouldnt have even had to phone home to get help, he has family in the USA he can just dial to and automatically get given the ambassader.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 12:03 PM
link   

This gives massive incentive for terrorist activities to increase.

There are no repercussions, if you are Saudi.

And you know who is most likely making us say this with their devious machinations?
Zionists. (Not Jews per se, but a small faction of hard liners).

Remember, the Saudis and the Israelis have some major issues that never really got solved.
edit on 18-4-2013 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Is it too late to blame the Tea Party?

MSNBC must be in full Damage Control Mode right now.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 12:07 PM
link   
I bet the guys who had been arrested as suspects currently are poor. They would be easier to bully, harrass and imprison.

This Al harbi Saudi guy has family who are super wealthy. He would even if tried have the very best lawyers.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Not only does this kid have Al qaeda family members quite a few, but he also has family in the USA who are working in many different departments. They have tons of huge businesses.

So he wouldnt have even had to phone home to get help, he has family in the USA he can just dial to and automatically get given the ambassader.

If this keeps playing out this way, they may all have to flee the nation.
The repercussions of all of this are frightening.

If I were them I would disappear, they may actually need witness protection.
I can imagine retribution crimes being directed at his family, it is not out of the realm of possibility.

This is a very complex and delicate matter, and I just know S is gonna HTF. I can just feel it.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Don't read him his rights. Just invoke national security and deport him?

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 12:11 PM
link   
The way this "Saudi kid" has been pushed hard from the start on MSM makes me believe, based on gut instinct, that this is the great deception in order to get us angry about Saudi Arabia and not critically thinking about this attack.

The media is definitely doing their job and muddying the waters with crazy reports and half reports and witch hunts.
edit on 18-4-2013 by PatriotGames2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Why do you think the # is gonna hit the fan?... I think this family may be in Al Qaeda but there are still other higher up members. So its a tough one all round.

The USA FBI should have kept this kid just to ask him a few questions lol... I mean now they have made it seem even more suspicious by sending him off so quickly.

Id assume as a student he would have had witnesses etc and people to say they were with him the days before. Or that they didnt notice any suspicious behavour with him and so forth.

Ideally....

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash

If this keeps playing out this way, they may all have to flee the nation.
The repercussions of all of this are frightening.

If I were them I would disappear, they may actually need witness protection.
I can imagine retribution crimes being directed at his family, it is not out of the realm of possibility.

This is a very complex and delicate matter, and I just know S is gonna HTF. I can just feel it.

Oh yeah, these 2 guys are innocent. Let them go fast!

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Well at least there weren't any mossad mural vans driving around this time..

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by TauCetixeta

The only rights he has are spelled out in international law and on his visa. Of course he can easily be deported, and the reason given so far is national security - terrorist activity. No trial needed, just as another nation could deport an American on such suspicions.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Every single news source covering the injured Saudi suspect return to Saudi Arabia uses the word "deported".

Definition of deportation:

the removal from a country of an alien whose presence is unlawful or prejudicial

www.merriam-webster.com...

In checking back on stories about to the Bin Laden family members who were allowed to fly out of the U.S. on 9/11 (all other flights were grounded) never was the word deported used. Why use it now?

I will not speculate on who they will pin this bombing on. Of course, they will not waste this crisis.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 12:45 PM
link   

The only rights he has are spelled out in international law and on his visa. Of course he can easily be deported, and the reason given so far is national security - terrorist activity. No trial needed, just as another nation could deport an American on such suspicions.

How do they spin this on MSNBC?

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 12:46 PM
link   

How do they spin this on MSNBC?

They do what they've been doing....NOT covering it.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by TauCetixeta

Originally posted by esdad71

People had their eyes on Muslims before 9/11? Do you think they just popped up like the bogeyman? This guy has ties to AQ and has relative in Gitmo. Yes,,,Gitmo. How in the hell does he just get to leave the country. Pitiful...

Oh no! The terrorists appear to be from the Middle East.

Quick! Call this whole thing a " Witch Hunt!!!"
edit on 18-4-2013 by TauCetixeta because: (no reason given)

What the hell are you talking about? They are from the Middle East. The kid has relatives at Gitmo. I was the first to post about him and all of those in that thread telling me I was jumping to conclusions. Change the title....

Link

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join