It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hannity Show:Original Saudi National Person-Of-Interest in Boston Bombing Being Quietly Deported;Why

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomEntered
My gut feeling and instinct is that he didnt do it. Afterall he was just a student. But I think that what happened is initially they started to investigate him, but then these other two suspects popped up... meanwhile a few calls are made from his wealthy saudi american family to the white house and then his freedom was sealed.

My gut: He is guilty

Invoke National Security and deport this guy................FAST!

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomEntered
My gut feeling and instinct is that he didnt do it. Afterall he was just a student.

What's his being here on a student visa got to do with guilt or innocence?

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by PatriotGames2

From what I read when it was first reported the Saudi kid was completely cooperative even giving the police permission to search his apartment. Strange behavior for someone who is guilty of something.

Even stranger for one who's being deported for terrorist activities, no? Well, doesn't seem we can believe anything the media said yesterday...after all, someone is lying. I'm thinking the "consent" really wasn't there for the search. Maybe he signed it after being allowed to call his family....

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010

Originally posted by NavyDoc

Originally posted by michaelmcclen
If you where a foreign national in a country that already semi hated your appearance and religion (stereotype), would you like to stick around after being fingered for a bomb plot...even after after you were cleared? **** no, I'd be on the first plane home.

common sense and logic here.

However, that is a voluntary leaving. We are talking about a deportation, being involuntarily expelled from a country.

There is no facts backing up the claim he is being deported. A person saying they heard something isn't fact just speculation. This is just more of the he's from the middle east so he must be guilty propaganda that FOX loves to spread.

Good luck trying to find a written news source that doesn't use the word deported.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by TauCetixeta

I'm curious if:

My gut: He is guilty Invoke National Security and deport this guy................FAST!
If you believe he is guilty (at least of multiple murder) why not keep him for trial?

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Hannity radio program (currently on air) announced it will be updating this story during the radio show today.
edit on 18-4-2013 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by sad_eyed_lady

Whether he is guilty or innocent, he obviously had enough suspicion to warrant searching his place. Whether cleared or not, this guy needs to at least be kept here until the investigation is over...even if only for possible information he can provide. This rush to send him away only points to coverup...it makes no logical sense otherwise.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Wow,you mean Big Brother...errrr Mother wasnt aware of this??
Wow,she sure can bob and weave the questions.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by charles1952
reply to post by TauCetixeta

I'm curious if:

My gut: He is guilty Invoke National Security and deport this guy................FAST!
If you believe he is guilty (at least of multiple murder) why not keep him for trial?

His relatives in Saudi Arabia have power and influence.

Get out of jail free card

There are 2 more terrorists for the 2nd bomb.
edit on 18-4-2013 by TauCetixeta because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Even stranger for one who's being deported for terrorist activities, no?

Assumption is the mother of all ...ahem... misinformation.

CNN Breaking News ‏@cnnbrk 6m

2 men scrutinized in #Boston Marathon photos no longer of high interest, source tells CNN. on.cnn.com...

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok

Whether he is guilty or innocent, he obviously had enough suspicion to warrant searching his place. Whether cleared or not, this guy needs to at least be kept here until the investigation is over...even if only for possible information he can provide. This rush to send him away only points to coverup...it makes no logical sense otherwise.

Great News: We HAVE our deep throat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go to the Blaze!

Terrorist Activity!!!!!!

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 03:28 PM
link   

My lawyers would be on national TV representing me for free (due to the immediate national coverage they would get) if the government held me after clearing me on terrorism charges. That makes sense to me.

The F.B.I. cleared him. If you can link to any evidence that he was somehow involved but released due to his ties that would be incredible.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by RiverRunsFree

The NY post also reported 12 people had died and did not "walk it back " till over 12 hours after the attack.

Per Gawker gawker.com...-pigs

TextThis morning, the New York Post published on its front page a photo of two spectators near the Boston Marathon finish line, one wearing a backpack and one with a duffel bag slung at his side, under the headline "BAG MEN." "Feds seek these two pictured at Boston Marathon," the giant subhead added. The two had nothing to do with the bombing. One of them, whose face is clearly shown on the front page, is a 17-year-old high-school runner. They were among the many bag-toting people whose images were being studied by the internet hive-mind yesterday, and there was no good reason to think they were the bombers. Yet there they were, on every newsstand in New York: "Feds seek these two." As it has been all week, the New York Post was wrong. And as it has all week, the Post denied being wrong. This afternoon—after the Post had run a story conceding that the two were not suspects—Col Allan, the paper's editor, issued a statement defending the front page:

Keep posting half truths and outright mistakes however. Ironic that the Post is owned by the same person who owns Fox News a bastion of ethical and truthful journalism. I believe as well his English papers had a minor issue for tapping people's phones including a murdered teenagers family.

Gazrok I always enjoyed your threads when I first came to ATS but you are making accusations based again on no evidence and placing the label of guilt on someone that is not even being considered a suspect at this time. The US does consider Saudi Arabia one of its most important allies and has for years. We have sold them billions of dollars in weapons. Again not just CNN but many news organizations said the fact this kid was detained or a suspect was a myth. They searched his home.., they would not be doing due diligence if they had not done so.

Again the two people being sought in connection with the attack are not this kid. To keep trying to make something out of nothing is at best irresponsible. Especially considering your a moderator on a site who's motto is "deny ignorance". I can tell from your posts you would had him killed before a trial of any sort based on your misconceptions. There is no proof as of yet of any Foreign Govt involvement and as of yet no proof of any foreign terrorist organizations involvement.

Lets remember they labeled two people as responsible for the Anthrax mailings. To this day it is unsolved. One of the two won a huge lawsuit against the US govt for labeling him as a suspect without any real proof. The other guy who worked for Biochemical warfare center ended up committing Suicide. These accusations based on nothing have real world implications. I would hate to think your making these accusations based on some prejudice of one kind or another.

Again per Gawker

The Post had previously identified an innocent Saudi as a suspect before it decided to put this brown-skinned teenager on the front page. The back-to-back focus on innocent people of non-European ancestry could imply that the Post is systematically hostile to nonwhite people, and that the paper's editors are so wedded to the notion that all Muslims are terrorists that they literally do not care which Muslim or "Muslim-looking" person they happen to be targeting on any particular day. We are not saying that Col Allan, motivated by bigotry, is intentionally trying to use the Post to stir up hostility against Muslims. We do not know that Col Allan is a racist. The evidence may suggest that he is a racist, but we are not saying that Col Allan is a racist.

edit on 18-4-2013 by GArnold because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by GArnold

We have the truth.

This kid IS involved.

Go to The Blaze.com.

NOW we know who this kids mommy and daddy are!!!! OMG!

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Enonesohc

My lawyers would be on national TV representing me for free (due to the immediate national coverage they would get) if the government held me after clearing me on terrorism charges. That makes sense to me.

The F.B.I. cleared him. If you can link to any evidence that he was somehow involved but released due to his ties that would be incredible.

This kid is going to be deported " TODAY!"

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMTAT

Hannity radio program (currently on air) announced it will be updating this story during the radio show today.

Where he'll be forced to issue a retraction, no doubt.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Impeachment Soon:

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by GArnold

Now who's assuming?

Look, whether guilty or innocent, the kid was involved enough to do a search of his place. This was reported by several media outlets prior to the clamp down. In any case, we should not be sending someone that is part of the investigation (even remotely) out of our ability to question him further. Even "big mother" echoed the absurdity of this. As to it's truth (being deported), time will tell. If we see no other mention of him, well, we'll have our answer.

I can't prove a disappearance (him going back), but if no media is able to get to him, we'll likely know then.

Again not just CNN but many news organizations said the fact this kid was detained or a suspect was a myth.

These same organizations reported otherwise, but then retracted it to the above...oddly after Obama and Kerry met with the Saudi Foreign Minister, where I also showed the Saudi newspaper story, stating the Foreign Minister was personally involved with the case. Sorry if that does not strike you as odd. Not sure what else I can do here....

I never called for the kid's execution or anything, I just don't want to see him go skipping off free to home.

Again the two people being sought in connection with the attack are not this kid

Very true...but ask yourself...why say you need the help of the public to find them, and then not release the pics? If the suspects were domestic white guys, you and I both know this would be plastered all over CNN...No, they are looking for two Middle Eastern men, and they don't want to fan the flames of anti-arab sentiment by showing them on TV....
edit on 18-4-2013 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 04:09 PM
link   

reply to post by IAMTAT

Where he'll be forced to issue a retraction, no doubt.

Remember who the 1st Deep Throat was? Mark Felt

Number 2 guy at the FBI

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Can we quietly deport Hannity while we're at it?

At least then a verbal terrorist would be removed from the country.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join